As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[D&D 4E] Auld Lang Syne

• Options
    dscrilladscrilla Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Cantide is bouncing the server.... maybe 1.3 isnt so stable after all :(

dscrilla on
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    It's why we used 1.2 last night.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    having issues. gonna try finding and fixing my maptool-development.jnlp file...

Resintalling java....

dscrilla on
  • Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    What's up in here?

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    We're in the maptools server.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    still no dice, ill take drastic measures but don't wait up

EDIT: tried it all, no luck. maybe next week guys.

dscrilla on
  • Options
    Rurouni12065Rurouni12065 Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Here is my character sheet: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/view.php?id=60066

In regards to the skype issues, does anyone happen to know if iChat can connect to skype or will I need to download it after all?

Rurouni12065 on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    I made it!....where is everyone?

LOL next week then

dscrilla on
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Dang sorry Ds. Zen had to bolt so we called it dead. Next week we should be good though.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    CantideCantide Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Yeah, I think everyone's character sheets are set (at least, everyone that showed up), so next Monday we should be able to jump right in.

Cantide on
  • Options
    lodwilklodwilk Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    If it's not too late and if this is still going on I'd like to throw my name in the ring. I'd like to play as a Eladrin Fighter I'll have a character sheet up before 5 pm tonight.

lodwilk on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Ok then I've put in the msot important information for Aramiliss the Eladrin fighter, I'll fill in the more fluffy things soon though.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/view.php?id=62898

lodwilk on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    The character sheet looks good so far, but I think you forgot to add the +2 racial bonus for Intelligence.

Cantide on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    D'oh I knew I forgot something.

lodwilk on
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    That's ok man. It was pointed out to me that I had forgotten to add my 10 base AC. Yeah. AC 4 would've been rough.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    I fixed some of my stuff around. Nothing major, shouldn't cause any problems.

Rurouni12065 on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    The maptool server is up. Same info as before:

Port 51234

Cantide on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    I'll be there dead on 7 lookslike. I accidentally overwrote maptools with a diff version so I'm re- dling.

Wait.

1.2 or 1.3 ?

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2008

Cantide on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Hmm I'm having the same troubles that Zen Vulgarity had last time. I keep stopping at "connecting" I tried restarting it but Its still happening.

lodwilk on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    is server up? i had a hell of a time last monday.

dscrilla on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Curses. Now I'm having the same issue.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    The problem might be on my end. I'm going to reboot and start the server back up.

Cantide on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Ds you might have to tell me what magic you worked last week to get this fixed. Cause at this point it appears to hate me.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    I'm having the same issue. Should we try downgrading a version of maptools?

Rurouni12065 on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Ahah! Apparantly I have maptools v 1.3.b32 where as the server is 1.3.b31

Hmmph

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Server's back up, and 2 people have connected so far.

Cantide on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Ds you might have to tell me what magic you worked last week to get this fixed. Cause at this point it appears to hate me.

I use windows XP, I went to control panel, Java, Java tab, View user application runtime settings. I made sure 1.5 was selected and 1.6 was NOT selected. Then it worked. Keep in mind i reinstalled java and maptools beforehand, but this was the change that fixed it. I am connected now, hopefully things will run ok.

dscrilla on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Ok I restarted maptools and now it's telling me I have the wrong password when I try to connect. I'm assuming it means my password, but it's typed in properly.

lodwilk on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Yah. Now I just have a version that's too up to date. How novel.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    There shouldn't be any password required.

Cantide on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Well folks. Looks like I'm out. I can't find a link to the eariler build that ya'll have anywhere.

Dammit

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Ah ok I see that now, but now it says I have the wrong version. I have 1.3b32 and you have 1.3b31....This thing hates me.

lodwilk on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Hey. Lod and I can start a club.

We're so cutting edge that we've passed everyone else and alienated ourselves.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Woot cantide you rock.

There in 3 mins

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    I'm lying. Now it just won't start at all.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Really? The link he posted worked perfectly for me.

lodwilk on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    I get a quick flash of a screen telling me that maptools is starting and then nothing happens.

Bah.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    I'm lying. Now it just won't start at all.

did you try reboot? good luck

dscrilla on