Question about title and location

Just now I changed my avatar to the Gallop car from Daytona USA and changed my title to "ROOOOOOLLLLLLLIIIIIIINNNG" and my location to "STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRT". Why? I don't know. I have wood for Daytona. Doesn't matter.

Anyway, I noticed that the section on the side that houses our names, avatars, and location/title is much bigger on pages of threads I post in.

Example:
withitnd3.jpg

versus

withoutitrh3.jpg

So, will this get me yelled at? Does it affect H-scroll? I don't want to hide my unyielding love for Daytona USA, but I don't want to piss anyone off, either.

Thanks.

Einhander on

• LinksvilleLinksville Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    It'd just get edited by a mod so that it fits in.

Linksville on
  • DeusfauxDeusfaux Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    I would if you posted in threads I had been reading yes. I've seen it before and PM'd those people.

Deusfaux on
  • EinhanderEinhander __BANNED USERS
    edited July 2006
    Well damn, now that it has been pruned, it lacks the dramaticism it previously had.

It's a good thing to know in the future, though. Thanks for the info.

Einhander on
  • CorvusCorvus . VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited July 2006
    I'm suprised this isn't something that is automatically limited by the forum. I'm sure Alpha has far more important things to fix though.

Corvus on
    :so_raven:
  • EchoEcho Moderator mod
    edited July 2006
    It is limited by the forum. There's no stopping you from not having any whitespace in it, though.

Echo on
    Echo wrote: »
    Let they who have not posted about their balls in the wrong thread cast the first stone.