As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Honeymooning @ PAX

HelstrumHelstrum Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
edited June 2008 in PAX Archive
We're getting married the weekend before PAX and going to hit it as our honeymoon. We both went last year and had a great time. Anyone got some ideas for things in and around PAX that might make it even better?

Helstrum on

• Options
    ElectricTurtleElectricTurtle Seeress WARegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    The forum is crawling with extracurriculars... the tour, dinner, breakfast, parties, just look at the threads.

ElectricTurtle on
    yfrxgugaj8wu.png
  • Options
    The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    do it on the convention floor

The_Reflection on
  • Options
    VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I highly recommend... all of them!

If you check out the threads above though, you'll notice one glaring thing in common, which is that they all take place at varying stages of "before PAX". So it's a good thing you'll be getting there early! =) If you want to hit these up, you're welcome to the party! Just know that pretty much none of the events (as far as I know) are taking place after PAX, so plan accordingly if you were planning exclusively on the events related to PAX (if that helps).

As far as the Tour goes, at the moment I'm coordinating that effort, so PM me if you're interested! Eventually someone else is going to be taking the reins though (as I'll be unable to actually *attend* PAX anymore... =( ), so keep a watch on the thread to find out more information!

And just to note, the Pre-PAX Dinner is going to be awesome. Use the link that ElectricTurtle made above to check it out, and pre-register if you're interested. It should be well worth it, but they need people to sign up in advance in order for it to go smoothly. So head that way and check it out!

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • Options
    LigerLiger Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Don't make your hotel room a party room. You'll want it for... special time. <_<

Also, Congrats!

Liger on
    5932306549_6b4d957b56.jpg CUSTOM LANYARDS FOR PAX
  • Options
    MaoChanMaoChan Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Liger wrote: »
    Don't make your hotel room a party room. You'll want it for... special time. <_<

Hey, maybe they are into that kind of thing. :P

MaoChan on
  • Options
    HelstrumHelstrum Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Well, seems like party rooms haven't always gone as planned.

Helstrum on
  • Options
    MR.TMR.T Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    do it on the convention floor
    *LOL* Now THAT would be memorable!

MR.T on
  • Options
    ElectricTurtleElectricTurtle Seeress WARegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Now that I think about it, I should bring a bottle of mead for you guys so you can have an actual honeymoon. If you send me a PM with some contact information I will make that happen. The local mead that comes out of Sky River is amazing.

ElectricTurtle on
    yfrxgugaj8wu.png
This discussion has been closed.