Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[IC] Vampire: The Masquerade | Southern Hospitality

1789101113»

Posts

  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Another howl. Idiots..A Lupine in Elysium? By itself? He made a mental note that the Kindred here were all fools.

    "Give it up.." He hissed as the bullets flied past him, tearing apart the museum walls. "You two failed before you began."

    Stojka surged forward, vitae pumping, ignoring his opponent's gun, and grabbed him into a hold.
    One blood point spent to increase strength to 2.

    2d10 → [9,10] 2 successes
    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1808432/

    Shamus on
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Thomas continues his pell-mell dash for the stairs.

    Wildcat on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Fortitude roll to soak aggravated damage from bite:

    2d10 → [10,7] Two damage negated.
    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1819111/

    Alexia takes 1 Aggravated, and is now at Bruised.

    The bitten gunner gave an infuriated hiss, deliberately lowering her stance with the Nosferatu's approach, attempting to throw the vile creature back with another blast to its torso.
    Spending a blood to bring Dexterity to 4.

    Attempting another shot at Trace from close range, Dexterity + Firearms, difficulty 7.

    6d10 → [6,1,1,9,5,2]
    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1819136/

    Botch.

    Rather than blast her attacker to pieces as she planned, the firearm did not respond to its triggering at all, seemingly having become jammed.


    _____________

    Stephen's action, Strength + Brawl to resist Hold, Difficulty 6.
    Spending a blood to bring Strength to 3.

    3d10 → [7,10,9], 3 successes.
    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1819139/

    Despite being able to hold his own against the grab, his lack of luck with gunning down the Gypsy spoke volumes. Not to mention that the howl already had him second guessing this course of action.

    "Look, man, it was her idea, I just came along." His hands released the gun, and let it fall. With the Prince and the Seneschal on the scene, Alexia was as good as ash. It made no sense for him to join her. "I'm done here."


    _____________


    Her capacity to deal with upstarts had once again been proven minimal, but it was reassuring to see that Daniel's was no better. Natasha had intended on making the whelp's end as messy as possible, yet recent developments suggested the need to make this quick.

    She dropped the knife in favor of a wooden instrument brought into sudden view, and plunged it into the prone Ventrue's chest from behind.
    Attempting to Stake Alexia. Spending three blood to bring Strength to 5.

    Strength + Melee, Difficulty 9:
    7d10 → [7,9,7,7,2,6,2], 1 success.
    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1819216/
    (typo: that should read Natasha, not Alexia)

    Attack succeeds.

    Damage roll:
    6d10 → [7,6,6,9,10,10]
    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1819231/

    Six successes.

    Alexia's Fortitude roll:


    5d10 → [4,4,6,1,5]
    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1819228/

    No damage negated. Alexia takes six Lethal, bringing her to Incapacitated status.


    The stake was replaced from where it was withdrawn as swiftly as it appeared. Natasha made it a point to divert her focus from the Kindred who aided in the traitor's dispatch while gesturing a hand dismissively at the prone Ventrue. "Pick that up. Do not destroy it, yet."


    The Seneschal offered Trace a slight, respectful nod. "Not bad." At least one of them had finally brought the whelp low. It would not do for word to get out that a neonate had succeeded where two elders had failed.


    The Prince's attention soon fell on the one who seemed to be the more sensible of the two, though not by much. The Gypsy seemed more than capable in the way of keeping him in check. "Leave him conscious, we'll have need of some... testimony from this one."



    Andrei and his companion had not moved from the location, yet the lesser of the two remained as gracious as ever once Natasha's attention was his once again. "Such a rude intervention. It seems we both have some difficulty managing internal affairs."

    Combat has ended, as have movement restrictions.

    cj iwakura on
    9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?
  • MundaneSoulMundaneSoul fight fighter Daehan MingukRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Trace nodded to the Seneschal and turned to Natasha. "Rest assured that I will continue to stand at your side should any other... problems arise, my Prince," he said, with a slight bow of his head and a leer at Alexia's prone form.

    Trace swiveled around to Andrei, fidgeting with his leather gloves as he turned, anxious to see how things would evolve. He caught the Ravnos out of the corner of his eye and flashed him a grotesque grin. He'd lost the advantage of surprise, but he was still more than willing to scrap with the smooth talking Sabbat and his friend, if need be.

    MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Thomas reached the top of the staircase just in time to witness the staking. He slowed to a halt on the landing and remarked dryly, "Well, my meagre assistance was obviously not required!"

    Wildcat on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Daniel gave the late arrival a sidelong glance. "Not entirely, you can still be of use." Taking Alexia's disabled corpse up by the back of the neck, he tossed her towards Thomas like the prone assailant had been made of paper. "Take that downstairs, let Elise handle it. She has ways of getting the truth from trash like her."


    "As I had been about to say..." Andrei's hands settled upon his cane in a small gesture. "You'll find Janice downtown. ...somewhere in the vicinity of city hall, I believe. She had not been particular with the details. Connections with local government should prove valuable in determining her ilk's whereabouts. Now, seeing as being under your jurisdiction is not the safest place to be, we will be taking our leave. Perhaps in the future, arrangements will be made for... payment. Good evening to you all."

    Just like that, the Tzimisce began heading for the stairs, with the Brujah following behind, as if he dared for someone to stop him.


    The Seneschal had appeared to take him up on the offer, only to be halted by a raised hand from Natasha.
    "Let them be. They're of no use for now, and if the information proves accurate, we have more pressing matters to contend with."

    Shifting her attention to the Stojka and the one in his possession, she gave a moment's pause. "I don't see him as being of any value. He's yours to do with what you will. ...within reasonable boundaries."

    cj iwakura on
    9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Another howl was well underway when Stojka dismissed the illusion without a second thought. He released Stephen, brushing off his arms as if holding the Kindred had sullied his suit.

    "I'm sure I'll see you two again.." Stojka let the words hang in the air as the two Sabbat passed him, looking neither in the eye. Instead, he traded smiles with Trace, though his was decidedly less gruesome.

    "While you are a fair judge of character, my Prince, I often have a use for those with little to no value."

    "If it is my decision, I say he should live. Let him suffer the disgrace of this pathetic attempt at seizing power, and let him suffer with the knowledge he owes me his existence."

    Shamus on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    With all that had been going on, it was to be expected that Natasha hadn't paid the howling any mind until that particular moment. Even as it stopped, she cast Daniel a knowing look. "I thought that was under control."


    In response, the Seneschal gave a dismissive gesture. "I can't regulate everything. I'll check it out, but I make no guarantees." With that, he was off down the stairs, leaving Alexia's corpse to the neonate to contend with.


    That matter was seemingly taken care of, so it was back to Adrian she returned her attention. "So be it, his existence is yours to bear responsibility for, whatever it may lead to." The Prince moved to depart, making every effort to keep her observation of the less presentable Kindred to a minimum along the way.


    ______________


    Derek went past the small gathering of females at the door without a glance, even though Andrei took his time, offering the new arrival a courteous bow of the head, with the delivery of a flower that had been procured from an unseen location.

    "Well met, my dear. Do keep in touch, one of such fractured beauty will be sure to find greater acceptance... elsewhere." The Fiend gave Christine a genuine smile, and then he was gone once again.

    A folded note of almost unnoticible size had been planted in between the petals nearest the crimson rose's center.

    cj iwakura on
    9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Thomas hefted the prone form of the betrayer from the floor and, nodding at the Prince, proceeded with his odd bundle down to the front of the stairs, arriving just after the more unusual guests had departed.

    "Ahem. Regent, the Prince has requested that you have a chat with my little burden."

    Wildcat on
  • MundaneSoulMundaneSoul fight fighter Daehan MingukRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Trace turned to Adrian as the others left the room.

    "That was fun, Ravnos. We should do it again sometime."

    MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    "There's still one left.." Stojka did nothing to hide the weariness in his voice. "I assume, of course, you're joining me in finding the Lasombra who was the start of this all?"

    "And you.." He turned his attention to Stephen. "Make yourself scarce. I'll call on you when I have need of you."

    Shamus on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    The Regent had been occupied in observing the Fiend's departure for some time, until she took notice of Thomas and his 'parcel'. "Ah, fascinating. Bring her along. This should prove a beneficial opportunity for you to become acquainted with the chantry." Elise turned and made her way out, taking the tangible chill away with her.


    "You better know what you're getting into, guy." Debra didn't say a word until Elise was well out of earshot, and even then, she got as close to Thomas and the unsightly corpse in his possession as she could. "There's a reason I don't work with that lady. She's ...well, y'know." The Harpy made an indicative finger-twirl around her right ear. "Issues. So yeah, it's been fun, but I'd better get caught up... I figure 'tasha's not going to be in a very good mood right about now." With a small wave, she left Thomas and the catatonic starlet behind, heading off to the back of the museum. She'd get her autograph another time.

    _______________


    "I don't answer to the likes of you, scavenger. You've done me no favors. Finish the job some other night if you still feel raw about it. Better yet, take it through official circles. Just don't expect the Camarilla to give a flying damn about your scrap of a clan." Leaving Stojka and the walking corpse behind, along with the discarded firearm, Stephen at least knew well enough to position himself far away from the likes of them.

    He didn't envy what Alexia was about to go through one bit, but better her than him. Served her right for hooking up with that lunatic.


    As Stephen faded from view down the stairs, a familar figure arrived from the elevator's parting doors, hands rested in the pockets of a hooded sweater. "Yo, I hear I missed some craziness. You guys wanna fill me in?" Taking notice of the bullet holes in the wall, JJ whistled. "Not bad... but I figured she'd have at least used some explosives, somethin' with a bit more bite, y'know?" Blondes. They never, ever listened to reason. "Would've been here earlier, but hey, busy night at the club. You two totally missed out. Could've gotten you hooked up."

    cj iwakura on
    9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?
  • HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    We've got an admiiiiirer...

    Your mouth must rest a moment. Get to it.

    ---

    Christine shook her head, still somewhat baffled with the night's events. The party had hardly started...oh well. She kept to herself for a moment, picking at the note within the rose. What a strange place to keep your stationery. Still, it would be rude to reject a gift...surely she should open it first and foremost. The rest could wait.

    Hylianbunny on
  • MundaneSoulMundaneSoul fight fighter Daehan MingukRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Trace nodded to Adrian. "Count me in. It'll be a nice change of pace."

    He turned to face the newcomer and crossed his arms, an inquiring look on his face. "And who's this?"

    MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Stojka watched Stephen walk away with a grin, turning his attention to Trace. "Ah, he'll learn."

    "A bit of this, a bit of that, with a Lupine thrown in for good measure.." Stojka made no plans to reveal his illusion, as he responded to the newcomer. Let them sweat a little. It was a useful trick, and one he didn't want to waste. "She was just a bit too impatient, I'm afraid.."

    "I've been looking for you."

    Shamus on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    "Who's the model? Whatev', takes all kinds, don't it. You must be one of Alec's boys. Call me JJ, or just J. Take a card, I run a mad show." He produced a business card from his right pocket which looked like it had been printed in crayon, and slapped it into Trace's palm with a firm hand shake. "That ditz with the guns? Friend of mine, nice chick. Little dense, but hey."

    Turning back to Adrian, he gave a smirk while his hand returned to the sweater's pocketed front. "Is that so? You need some X or something? No offense, but you don't seem like the type."

    cj iwakura on
    9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Thomas paused, considering his response. "Thank you for that information, Debra, I'll keep it in mind. And with that, I'd better not keep the Regent waiting."

    He readjusted his load and considered how he was going to get her outside and to the Chantry without anyone noticing the rather inconvenient stake through her upper torso. Perhaps draping his coat around her and heading for a cab, unless Elise had transport of her own.

    Wildcat on
  • MundaneSoulMundaneSoul fight fighter Daehan MingukRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Trace wrested his hand from the newcomer's grip and stared at the "business card" bemusedly.

    "Are you really throwing in with the woman who just got dragged out with a plank in her chest? Maybe not the smartest thing to do right now."

    MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    "Didn't you know Trace, I threw in with her too?"

    A bemused smirk crossed the Ravnos features as he kept an eye on JJ.

    "Insight is what I'm looking for. Better than any pill you can offer me."

    Shamus on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    The Regent only paused long enough to ensure that Thomas and his 'parcel' were in tow. "You need only follow along, and not lose track of the possession. Our visibility will be kept to a minimum." Elise gave the doorperson a glance from the bottom of the stairs, as if she had been about to voice a thought, then decided against it, heading off down the street at a casual pace.


    "Don't look at me; I can't figure the lady out either." He hadn't moved a spot from beside the door, even during the brief stint of gunfire. Typical night.

    ___________________


    The produced business card read, simply enough: 'JJ, DJ, 555-427-1482', along with the scrawled image of a stick figure manning a turntable.

    "Hey, I wasn't really on her side. Girl asked for some advice, I gave it, and she took none of it! Serves her right, if y'ask me. Good ideas, bad execution. Sums up everything pretty well in my book. Anyone got a smoke? Nice to have after a failed riot."

    JJ withdrew a lighter from the opposite pocket, tossing it up and down in one hand while watching Adrian through the pitch-black shades. "I got that too, but like you've seen, the results can be mixed. Ask at your own risk, trickster."

    cj iwakura on
    9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    "As you wish, Regent," Thomas replied with only the slightest of frowns towards Elise's departing form. With what might have been a slight sigh had he actually been breathing, he raised his eyebrows to the door guard and set off after his superior, trying his best not to look furtive.

    Wildcat on
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Stojka paused, as if tasting the words before he spoke them.

    "Insight into the game at large, then."

    "I see the pieces and know the players, but I'm not an idiot. What insight can you provide in our hunt for this remaining Sabbat?"

    Shamus on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    As Elise had promised, the travel would occur without incident. Perhaps the extra steps taken had been unnecessary, since the streets were practically deserted at that hour, yet some risks just weren't worth taking.


    The single-story location was as plain in appearance as could be. Just another office building among many. Most avoided it just because of that. Those that knew better avoided it even more.

    "Take her in. I'll be along shortly."

    The Regent's attention was soon diverted, taken up in conversation with what appeared to be thin air.

    "You can barter your other offerings elsewhere. This is all that will be needed of you."


    _______________


    "Not an idiot, huh? Hunting for Sabbat? The pieces ain't connecting here, smart guy." No smokes? Cheapskates. The lighter was put out of sight once again.

    "If you're after that freaky shadow chick, then I guess you're in luck. Most of her muscle just walked out the door with tweedle dumb and dumbest. Wouldn't put it past her to have done some recruiting though, if you get my drift." Stojka got an appraisive look from him, before he gave another glance to the Nosferatu.

    "I hope you're doin' some of your own. No secret that miss thang likes having others do her dirty work, and there's no shortage of spilt ash floating around because of it. I'd say leave it all to burn if she can't regulate, but hey, that's just me."

    cj iwakura on
    9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    "I'm not an idiot.." Stojka smirked. "But I didn't say I wasn't a fool."

    "I've got a favor or two I can call in when the time comes to handle any recruits she digs up." Stojka paused before continuing.

    "Not to fond of the Prince, are you? Seems to me you like having others do your dirty work, or am I wrong? Let another take the punishment for failure, while you escape unscathed."

    Shamus on
  • MundaneSoulMundaneSoul fight fighter Daehan MingukRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Trace quietly fidgeted with his gloves as he watched the exchange between the two, curious to see where the conversation would lead.

    MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Thomas looked askance at the Regent and her seemingly one-sided conversation for a few seconds, then shrugged and approached the portal to the Chantry, trying to remember if there were any wards on it this week.

    Wildcat on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    "Nothing gets past you. I'm still standing, y' might notice. Blondie ain't so lucky." The DJ jacked an indicative thumb towards the exterior window, as if he already knew what she was in for. Nothing to envy.

    "I can take care of business when the time's right. Nothing wrong with letting someone else test the waters. If they become shark bait, hey, that means we get to profit from staying on shore. Or somethin' like that." JJ gave a disinterested shrug.

    "Tell ya what, differences aside, I ain't too fond of the burnin'ators myself. Give me a call when you go huntin', or better yet, come by the club. I can still hook ya up." Another business card was produced, and flung in Stojka's direction.

    "Till then, keep on." JJ's hands went back in the sweater's pockets, and off down the stairs he went, though he didn't make it far away before one of his best customers showed up. "Got you covered like always, if you got the payment."


    Debra nibbled on the end of her thumb while watching the Malkavian, before looking from side to side. The only one close was the starlet, and she seemed as catatonic as ever. "Fine, two blocks to the west. You'll want to go in from the south, and only at half moon. ...or was it the quarter moon?"

    The Harpy's disposition brightened at the sight of the pills in the gloved hand. They were taken without delay. "Half moon. Might want to hurry if you got a date to catch."


    _______________


    Thomas would find nothing of the supernatural halted his entry. The door opened as normally as any other, save for the chime of a bell that indicated his arrival.

    "Ah, great, you must have brought the parcel." The man at Thomas' left was all smiles, at least from what could be seen beneath the cloak's dark shroud.

    "Take it downstairs. Left foot, then right. Thirteen paces onward, and five to the right. Move along, now. I'll have need of your companion before I can begin." The figure made a gesture towards the candlelit stairs just ahead of the doorway. There were no electric lights in use, and the candles seemed to become progressively dimmer in the distance, suggesting that only complete darkness awaited below.

    cj iwakura on
    9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Stojka caught the card and looked it once over, before sliding it into a pocket.

    "I'll be in touch." He spoke to the back of the Malkavian as he disappeared down the stairwell. His smile faded as he turned to Trace, dropping the act.

    "I don't like it." Crossing his arms, he continued. "But there's not much to do right now. What'd you make of him?"

    Shamus on
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Parcel? Thomas couldn't stop the smile that escaped him at that euphemism. "I'd ask for a delivery signature, but I must have left my clipboard at home."

    With that, he shook his head in amusement and carefully manoeuvred his 'special delivery' through the archway and down the stairs.

    Wildcat on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    The long stairway gave way to a shorter one, which indeed lead to an almost completely darkened room. The scarce amount of light came from a circular formation of torches lined around a well-polished operating table.

    Just beside the table is a metallic cart containing all manners of medical instruments, many of which are stained with dried blood.
    An awareness roll can be made, if Thomas prefers.


    ______________


    On his way to the door, the departing DJ gave the familiar starlet a glance. "You look like you're in the know. I can tell you see the dancing patterns. So tell me about the waltz they weave, sweetheart."
    Addressed at Christine. If any of the new arrivals care to make their presence known, the Museum is still known to be the primary Elysium.

    cj iwakura on
    9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?
  • HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Coming out of her stupor, Christine eyed the DJ for a moment, trying to place a name to him. Surely she had seen him somewhere before? After a moment's thought she shrugged it off as nothing more than coincidence.

    "The ball is beautiful. Even if the puppets misplace their strings. It's not really my, ah, scene."

    Hylianbunny on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    "It's a nasty scene, especially when the dancers get choked in the chords. I'm late for a show. Why not come for the performance? You can make it extra flashy." Yet another business card was produced, and offered.

    "This show's going to be special."

    cj iwakura on
    9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?
  • HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Pondering for a moment as she pocketed the business card, Christine blinked as she drew a small pad of paper and a pen from a pocket. "A party might distract my mind a while. Moment, please."

    Scribbling down her signature, she drifted over to the Harpy, tearing off the piece of paper and folding it carefully before presenting it. "You might earn more for this someday." she remarked. "Next haunt, perhaps."

    With that finished and sliding back to the DJ, she played a bit with the pen in her hand. "After you, music man."

    Hylianbunny on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    "You'll want to be on point for this show. We'll be playing for a tough audience. Ms. Socialite here knows all about that. Down the road, the small business district. Brace yourself for a wild night."

    JJ's hands went into his pockets as he departed through the doors, paying no mind to the man who continued to tend the exterior. The sentiment was mutual.


    Debra had been occupied in idle conversation with another newcomer, who was practically ignored at the sight of the folded paper. "I'll take care of it, but if you're going with that guy, you might be haunting the next get-together in a whole different sense. So mind the surroundings, it'll be some serious business." A carefree smile was back on her features as she returned her attention to the neonate. "Right, what did you say your clan was?"

    cj iwakura on
    9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?
  • HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    The sands of time slip away without cause.

    You're as curious as I am, admit it.


    Christine was quick to follow, wrapping her coat closed again to keep away the droplets of rain as her fingers raced along her Blackberry, firing off a quick message to her manager.

    Hylianbunny on
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Thomas halts at the entrance to the room, his gaze narrowed.
    Awareness Roll = Perception + I presume Alertness rather than Awareness, cj?
    3d6 → [3,6,2], no idea of difficulty level.

    Wildcat on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    JJ continued along the deserted streets at a slow enough pace to ensure his companion could keep pace. "So tell me about your background... in performances." Upon approaching a nondescript office building, he would slow to a pause. "Specifically with pyrotechnics."

    _____________


    Beneath the operating table, the dim lighting makes the subtle presence of a pentagram evident. Ten unlit candles form two exterior and interior circles among the dark lines engraved into the stone floor.

    The silent atmosphere is short-lived; footsteps can be heard approaching from the distant stairs.

    cj iwakura on
    9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Thomas places his cargo on the table, being careful not to dislodge the wooden protrusion. He then stands by the table to await the arrival of whoever is descending the stairs.

    Wildcat on
1789101113»
Sign In or Register to comment.