As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The muggening

14567810»

• Sgt EversmanSgt Eversman Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    My plan is to drive north and live with the Inuits.

Zombie Inuits?

Inuits are too clever to be turned into zombies.

And the north is too cold for zombies to survive.

Zombies do not care about cold

They care about eating your flesh

Sgt Eversman on
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome.
  • Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    my go-to place would be the sam's club in town in a slow zombie situation

I know I wouldn't be the only one with that idea but it's so perfectly located that I would be willing to fight off some slow zombies

another good spot would be the downtown area here, it's a whole bunch of two-story buildings with very easily jumped-atwixt roofs

only problem is at this time of year, there would be hundreds of zombies downtown, and while being on the roofs would make them not so much of a problem, coming down to get food would be hard

Charles Kinbote on
    edited June 2008
    my go-to place would be the sam's club in town in a slow zombie situation

I know I wouldn't be the only one with that idea but it's so perfectly located that I would be willing to fight off some slow zombies

another good spot would be the downtown area here, it's a whole bunch of two-story buildings with very easily jumped-atwixt roofs

only problem is at this time of year, there would be hundreds of zombies downtown, and while being on the roofs would make them not so much of a problem, coming down to get food would be hard

pigeons

Sgt Eversman on

• Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I've named most of the downtown pigeons, so I couldn't in good conscience eat them

Charles Kinbote on
    edited June 2008
    I've named most of the downtown pigeons, so I couldn't in good conscience eat them

Eat Jillian first

She is the tastiest

Sgt Eversman on

• As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    vsove wrote: »
    ZeroFill wrote: »
    and throughout all of this robin is about as surprised as you are when someone you know gets a different haircut

instead of 'SHARK SHARK IT's A FUCKING SHARK'

As someone who grew up with the much darker Batman, the whole campy thing never really worked well for me.

I actually watched the show with this attitude going in, months ago. That scene is from the movie.

And it's not so much campy as it is blatantly and intentionally ridiculous.

They knew exactly what they were doing and how silly it was, that's why they did it.

It gave the show a lot of it's humor back, in my eyes, and I can see why people loved it.

As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan