As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [chat] that went choo choo choo

1272829303133»

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Is hippie being hesitant about boning a chick?

Cause the correct answer is bone the chick.

Boning two chicks.

---

*shakes fist*

Gim on
  • Options
    radroadkillradroadkill MDRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    GOGO, ARTIST, GO BE GROOMER OF THE YEAR. WHOOOOOOOO!

radroadkill on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    WHAT THE HELL?

There is NOTHING to be hesitant about in this situation other then possibly pausing to consider if you have enough sex toys and gear on hand, or need to make a run by a store first.

Fucking hippie you are living the dream, DO IT.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    ARTIST WON.

ARTIST IS GROOMER OF THE YEAR.

WHOOOOOOOO!

Quid on
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    You're probably right about it, honestly. I don't know. I'm just scared to death, and I've only had sex with two people in my entire life. I don't know if this is alright or not. I don't know how I should feel about Sarah at this point, and I don't know how much I should take her feelings into consideration given how much has happened in a week, and that I learned today that she went out on a date. It's just confusing, and this is sooooooo incredibly tempting.

It just feels safer and smarter to say no.
    Dude this is perfectly alright. Your GF said things were Game Over, so until further notice they're Game Over. Besides which, were I you I'd consider her going out with someone else this early after the breakup to be the final nail in the coffin that broke the camel's back. Don't be afraid to do this, and if you do end up doing this, don't be afraid to communicate to said strapping young tattoo-ed lass that this would be your first threesome. Every sexual dynamo hits choppy waters their first time out to sea in the Menage A Trois ocean, and anyone who says differently is fucking lying. You have a rare an unprecedented chance here to help purge your mopey-ness in a catharic manner with the aid of two young, hot, and willing sexual goddesses who are just clamoring to get you to be the hot dog between their buns.

Opportunity is knocking, my friend; I suggest you answer the door.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Gim on
  • Options
    Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2008
    Church wrote: »
    But what do you want?

I want everything to be okay. I feel like doing this will make everything worse for me. I'm not a casual kind of person, I'd rather have nothing if a good, fulfilling relationship isn't involved. I could see myself really getting along with this girl, but it's all so soon. If it happened a a month from now, I'd be more open.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    WHAT THE HELL?

There is NOTHING to be hesitant about in this situation other then possibly pausing to consider if they have AIDS.

Other than that, my advice is to do it if you want to. Barring STDs or pregnancy, nothing bad will come of this unless you just don't want to do it.

Or you could fail to perform and be humiliated.

Other than all that, my advice is, of course, DO IT FAGGOT.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    A month from now you will be kicking yourself when your chance has moved on.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    ITT: Hacksaw channels Feral.

Kilroy on
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    But what do you want?

I want everything to be okay. I feel like doing this will make everything worse for me. I'm not a casual kind of person, I'd rather have nothing if a good, fulfilling relationship isn't involved. I could see myself really getting along with this girl, but it's all so soon. If it happened a a month from now, I'd be more open.

Hipster, the problem with this logic is - you don't want threesomes in a healthy relationship.

Pretty much the only way a 3-way is going to work, is if you don't see much of the girls afterwards.

In short, do it if you want some awesome casual sex and a good story, but don't do it if you want to possibly have a relationship with either of the girls involved.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    But what do you want?

Okay, so do that.

The girl I'm chasing now wanted to have sex with me months ago, but I said no because I want an actual relationship with her. I don't regret it.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2008
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    You're probably right about it, honestly. I don't know. I'm just scared to death, and I've only had sex with two people in my entire life. I don't know if this is alright or not. I don't know how I should feel about Sarah at this point, and I don't know how much I should take her feelings into consideration given how much has happened in a week, and that I learned today that she went out on a date. It's just confusing, and this is sooooooo incredibly tempting.

Dude this is perfectly alright. Your GF said things were Game Over, so until further notice they're Game Over. Besides which, were I you I'd consider her going out with someone else this early after the breakup to be the final nail in the coffin that broke the camel's back. Don't be afraid to do this, and if you do end up doing this, don't be afraid to communicate to said strapping young tattoo-ed lass that this would be your first threesome. Every sexual dynamo hits choppy waters their first time out to sea in the Menage A Trois ocean, and anyone who says differently is fucking lying. You have a rare an unprecedented chance here to help purge your mopey-ness in a catharic manner with the aid of two young, hot, and willing sexual goddesses who are just clamoring to get you to be the hot dog between their buns.

Your poetic prose might have moved me. I'll call her Monday and see where things go.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    yeah sure, that's exactly what three dog night means. suuuure.

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    A month from now you will be kicking yourself when your chance has moved on.
    Amen, brother. A-fucking-men.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    This is possibly the weirdest thread I've ever seen:

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=62308

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Is The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli worth reading?

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited June 2008

Your poetic prose might have moved me. I'll call her Monday and see where things go.
    Atta boy, Hippie. You'll be on the road to recovery in no time. ;-)

EDIT: Yes, Quizzy. Dear sweet Jesus yes.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Is The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli worth reading?

Reading is not a next-gen activity.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Excellent. I now have a summer reading book.

Well, I will, tomorrow, after I go shopping.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Tarranon wrote: »
    yeah sure, that's exactly what three dog night means. suuuure.

Those mustachioed men sang the truth.

Gim on
  • Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited June 2008

That or a bruised and spongy penis.

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    edited June 2008

It might as well have been titled "A Complete Idiot's Guide To Being A Lawful Evil Overlord."

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I can't believe no one is excited about my television program concept.

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    edited June 2008

I like my version better.

FAKE EDIT: What concept, jeep?

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited June 2008

It might as well have been titled "A Complete Idiot's Guide To Being A Lawful Evil Overlord."

It will be my handbook for M2TW then.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited June 2008

I like my version better.

FAKE EDIT: What concept, jeep?

The one where we troll wannabe vigilantes and then arrest them at the scene.

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    jeepguy wrote: »

I actually like that. I think that would be a great idea for a show.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited June 2008

Me too, I wish I knew how to get this off the ground. Also, I'm not brave enough to host, so I'll need someone to do that.

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    edited June 2008

I still maintain that The Prince was meant to be satirical.

Kilroy on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    How would you do that, that is, provoke a vigilante, without staging a crime?

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    How would you do that, that is, provoke a vigilante, without staging a crime?

Well we will have to stage a crime, the convincing fraud is necessary to get the predator agitated enough to think he's coming to kill someone.

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited June 2008

Me too, I wish I knew how to get this off the ground. Also, I'm not brave enough to host, so I'll need someone to do that.
    Ashton Kutcher?

Elendil on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited June 2008

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    We'll see about that, Elki

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    I support that show, but demand that it be called You are not the Goddamn Batman.

Kilroy on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    1319 is the loneliest number

I guess not.

Gim on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Whee!

Kilroy on