Options

Zonkytonkman appreciation thread

1404143454664

Posts

  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    woah woah woah

    down

    down


    no need for the angry

    Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Balefuego wrote: »
    I lost my virginity in Canada

    so its not all bad

    you sure customs didn't confiscate it

    20040511h.gif

    darleysam on
    forumsig.png
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    yeah we'll just ignore that

    wam be careful or you'll go super saiyan

    it'll do a number on your hair

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Callius wrote: »
    Basic point is, Tonkman was fucking awesomer than a flame thrower the size of Texas.

    that is a big flamethrower

    who needs a flamethrower that big

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2008
    yeah we'll just ignore that

    wam be careful or you'll go super saiyan

    it'll do a number on your hair
    yeah, we really shouldn't give it any more attention
    it just pissed me off

    Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited July 2008

    that is the STUPIDEST fucking thing I have ever heard in my LIFE
    Lol! wrote:
    Guys what software giants are based in Redmond
    This is a serious question

    Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Balefuego wrote: »

    that is the STUPIDEST fucking thing I have ever heard in my LIFE
    Lol! wrote:
    Guys what software giants are based in Redmond
    This is a serious question
    okay second stupidest

    World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    that is a big flamethrower

    who needs a flamethrower that big
    The lord jesus christ.

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    Ani_BAni_B Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Druhim wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    Callius wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm not upset or whatever that this thread gets derailed from time to time.

    It was fuckin' Tonkman. He knew how this shit works and it worked for him too.

    It don't mean we love him or miss him any less. We just do things after our own fashion.
    exactly
    grieving can be complicated, it varies from person to person, and it's perfectly normal to feel sad, goofy, angry, frustrated, and a whole mix of other emotions one after the other or even at the same time

    really pisses me off when someone stands on their soapbox and presumes to know that people aren't showing authentic grief

    don't tell me you got your angry pants hitched up to your armpits too old man

    who am I kidding

    it's you
    that's not directed at you, ya big silly
    someone who shall remain nameless was bitching via pm about how he's tired of people jumping on the memorial bandwagon
    that pisses me off
    but let's not get into that
    sorry I brought it up

    I know you weren't talking about me

    give us a hug
    dude
    I will hug you so hard at PAX
    you and your lovely wife

    Dru, I'm going to hug you until I squeeze all your grump out.

    Ani_B on
    Felt dark planet turn under my feet and knew what cats know that makes them scream like babies in night.
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Callius wrote: »
    that is a big flamethrower

    who needs a flamethrower that big
    The lord jesus christ.

    who is jesus setting on fire

    tell me, o prophet

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Callius wrote: »
    that is a big flamethrower

    who needs a flamethrower that big
    The lord jesus christ.

    who is jesus setting on fire

    tell me, o prophet

    Mexicans, I guess.

    darleysam on
    forumsig.png
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    i have a huge goddamn bruise on my leg and i've no idea how it got there
    it must've been last night but i'd like to think i would've noticed



    oh

    oh guys

    i know where the haunted sandwich came from now
    i never knew before, but sarah told me

    mully on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2008
    Ani_B wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    Callius wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm not upset or whatever that this thread gets derailed from time to time.

    It was fuckin' Tonkman. He knew how this shit works and it worked for him too.

    It don't mean we love him or miss him any less. We just do things after our own fashion.
    exactly
    grieving can be complicated, it varies from person to person, and it's perfectly normal to feel sad, goofy, angry, frustrated, and a whole mix of other emotions one after the other or even at the same time

    really pisses me off when someone stands on their soapbox and presumes to know that people aren't showing authentic grief

    don't tell me you got your angry pants hitched up to your armpits too old man

    who am I kidding

    it's you
    that's not directed at you, ya big silly
    someone who shall remain nameless was bitching via pm about how he's tired of people jumping on the memorial bandwagon
    that pisses me off
    but let's not get into that
    sorry I brought it up

    I know you weren't talking about me

    give us a hug
    dude
    I will hug you so hard at PAX
    you and your lovely wife

    Dru, I'm going to hug you until I squeeze all your grump out.
    nooooooooo
    I need those!

    Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    mexicans are +5 against fire damage

    you should use ice attacks instead

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2008
    mully wrote: »
    i have a huge goddamn bruise on my leg and i've no idea how it got there
    it must've been last night but i'd like to think i would've noticed



    oh

    oh guys

    i know where the haunted sandwich came from now
    i never knew before, but sarah told me
    spill the beans
    I'm dying to know

    Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    mexicans are +5 against fire damage

    you should use ice attacks instead

    I don't get this joke because I don't play Pokeymans.

    Quoth on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited July 2008
    Callius wrote: »
    that is a big flamethrower

    who needs a flamethrower that big
    The lord jesus christ.
    ahahahahahahaha

    Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Quoth wrote: »
    mexicans are +5 against fire damage

    you should use ice attacks instead

    I don't get this joke because I don't play Pokeymans.

    well it does not necessarily pertain to pokemon sir

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    Ani_BAni_B Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Druhim wrote: »
    Ani_B wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    dude
    I will hug you so hard at PAX
    you and your lovely wife

    Dru, I'm going to hug you until I squeeze all your grump out.
    nooooooooo
    I need those!

    I will put them into a decorative vase for you. Let's hang out in the week before PAX okay? We'll take you to dinner at a good thai place or something.

    Ani_B on
    Felt dark planet turn under my feet and knew what cats know that makes them scream like babies in night.
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    there aren't enough capital letters in the world to express how angry I am right now

    my boss keeps whistling tunelessly and it's making me murderous, and people keep walking past me a little too close for comfort, and the stupid dummies on the corner who always try to emotionally manipulate me into donating to greenpeace almost got shivved today when they asked me if I like polar bears

    RRRRRRRR I just need to BEAT THE HELL OUT OF ALL OF YOU GUYS

    World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    well it does not necessarily pertain to pokemon sir
    Yeah... Mexicans aren't pokemons. That's racist.

    You're not half a pokeman, are you Dru?

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    wam
    i think you need a hug and a nice big steak

    potatoe on
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    half mexican, half machine

    all cop

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    Ani_BAni_B Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    potatoe wrote: »
    wam
    i think you need a hug and a nice big polar bear steak

    Ani_B on
    Felt dark planet turn under my feet and knew what cats know that makes them scream like babies in night.
  • Options
    ShankusuShankusu __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2008
    i wish SOMEONE would go super saiyan around here

    Shankusu on
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited July 2008
    half mexican, half machine

    all chihuahua

    DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    what the fuck happened to Kusu and Shank

    they get banned again?

    Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2008
    Ani_B wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    Ani_B wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    dude
    I will hug you so hard at PAX
    you and your lovely wife

    Dru, I'm going to hug you until I squeeze all your grump out.
    nooooooooo
    I need those!

    I will put them into a decorative vase for you. Let's hang out in the week before PAX okay? We'll take you to dinner at a good thai place or something.
    we will totally do dinner but my treat (you ain't buying me dinner in my hometown bitch)

    Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    half mexican, half machine

    all chihuahua

    I love you

    Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Snowbeat wrote: »
    what the fuck happened to Kusu and Shank

    they get banned again?

    Tube happened.

    darleysam on
    forumsig.png
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    WaM, are you saying that your current moment of weakness would be a bad time for me to be a creep and hit on you?

    Damn it... I thought that's how this shit worked. SH has lead me astray.

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    there aren't enough capital letters in the world to express how angry I am right now

    my boss keeps whistling tunelessly and it's making me murderous, and people keep walking past me a little too close for comfort, and the stupid dummies on the corner who always try to emotionally manipulate me into donating to greenpeace almost got shivved today when they asked me if I like polar bears

    RRRRRRRR I just need to BEAT THE HELL OUT OF ALL OF YOU GUYS

    Y...

    You don't like Polar Bears?

    There goes Christmas.

    Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Quoth wrote: »
    mexicans are +5 against fire damage

    you should use ice attacks instead

    I don't get this joke because I don't play Pokeymans.

    well it does not necessarily pertain to pokemon sir

    That's ma'am to you. And I don't play Warcaft neither so you can keep those jokes to yourself too.

    Quoth on
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Callius wrote: »
    WaM, are you saying that your current moment of weakness would be a bad time for me to be a creep and hit on you?

    Damn it... I thought that's how this shit worked. SH has lead me astray.

    whuh oh

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Quoth wrote: »
    Quoth wrote: »
    mexicans are +5 against fire damage

    you should use ice attacks instead

    I don't get this joke because I don't play Pokeymans.

    well it does not necessarily pertain to pokemon sir

    That's ma'am to you. And I don't play Warcaft neither so you can keep those jokes to yourself too.

    Prove it.

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    there aren't enough capital letters in the world to express how angry I am right now

    my boss keeps whistling tunelessly and it's making me murderous, and people keep walking past me a little too close for comfort, and the stupid dummies on the corner who always try to emotionally manipulate me into donating to greenpeace almost got shivved today when they asked me if I like polar bears

    RRRRRRRR I just need to BEAT THE HELL OUT OF ALL OF YOU GUYS

    she-hulk05pic.gif

    Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I have thought through all of my beat-the-hell-out-of-you options for the weekend and I think I have selected volyu as the lucky recipient

    World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    whuh oh
    Y'know, I felt a twinge of guilt and trepidation before hitting submit.

    Then I said "fuckit" and ran with it.

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    bale did you edit my post or what

    you have three seconds to reply

    World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    the stupid dummies on the corner who always try to emotionally manipulate me into donating to greenpeace almost got shivved today when they asked me if I like polar bears
    Aren't polar bears the only animal that actively hunt human beings or some shit? Kill every last one.

    Aneurhythmia on
This discussion has been closed.