I am writing a short paper (a mere two pages) on single parenting, and was hoping that anyone who is a single parent here could provide me with some information. I am only asking for fairly basic information, but if you decide to answer some of my questions but would prefer that your name not be used in my paper, simply let me know.
Now, onto the questions! Feel free to answer any that you want to.
1. How long have you been a parent?
2. How long have you been a single parent?
3. What do you feel are some of the challenges that you face as a single parent that other parents do not?
4. Do you receive help (babysitting, etc.) from family members or friends?
5. What is something that you feel is positive about being a parent?
Thank you to anyone who is willing to answer these questions!