As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[GAME ON]Animal Crossing: Has no ending...

• Options
    Anti-SeanAnti-Sean Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Kennyboy wrote:
    Oh, that Sally. I told her that her smart mouth would get her into trouble one of these days. But did she ever listen?
    I'd wash her mouth out :winky: but I'm busy working on Marina at the moment.

So Gulliver stopped by this morning and gave me a Mermaid Statue. Last time, he gave me a Merlion. Inching closer and closer alphabetically to that Metriod... *crosses fingers*

Anti-Sean on
  • Options
    JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    That fucker scrum left me with this cat, so I'll never get gulliver as long as she's here. Argh.

JAEF on
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    JAEF wrote:
    That fucker scrum left me with this cat, so I'll never get gulliver as long as she's here. Argh.
    Could be worse. He gave me herpes when he visited my town! :shock:

Anti-Sean on
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    Ahaha, White Veil+HMD = Hilarity

JAEF on
  • Options
    ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    JAEF wrote:

Hey, I fucking lost my charger and my DS was dead. What do you want me to do? Do you want to do it now? We can do it right now.

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    Dr. FaceDr. Face King of Pants Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    I got bunny ears today. I am SO HAPPY!

Dr. Face on
    jswidget.php?username=DrFace&numitems=10&text=none&images=small&show=top10&imagepos=left&inline=1&imagewidget=1.png
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    JAEF wrote:

Hey, I fucking lost my charger and my DS was dead. What do you want me to do? Do you want to do it now? We can do it right now.
    YEEEES I DOOOO.

JAEF on
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited September 2006
    I need to play this again before the rest of my town moves away....

sarukun on
  • Options
    Eyes5Eyes5 Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    It's been a while since I've done this, so here comes the return of The Rare Item Sale!

In my main room I'll have all these items available for purchase:

White Queen, Black Queen, Black Knight, White Knight, Cabana Chair, Cabana armchair, Helm, Anchor, Moon, Red corner, Blue corner, Lovely end table, Triforce, Master Sword, Lucky gold cat, Steam roller, cement mixer, Treasure chest, Frog woman pole, pic of Nan, pic of Vesta, Green desk, Ninja sword, lovely amore, Sea view, and Dolly.

Also, for TRADE, I have Ladybug shirt, Snow shirt, Strawberry shirt, Compass, Green Pipe, Merlion, Starman, and flagpole. For those items, I would prefer to trade for items of the same origin, (ie. Gulliver items for Gulliver items) but we can work out a deal.

My gates are open now until later, so feel free to drop by!

Say, Cullen, are you still holding onto a Pikmin for me? May I collect? :3 I got a pic of Pelly if you want.

Eyes5 on
  • Options
    ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Eyes5 wrote:
    It's been a while since I've done this, so here comes the return of The Rare Item Sale!

In my main room I'll have all these items available for purchase:

White Queen, Black Queen, Black Knight, White Knight, Cabana Chair, Cabana armchair, Helm, Anchor, Moon, Red corner, Blue corner, Lovely end table, Triforce, Master Sword, Lucky gold cat, Steam roller, cement mixer, Treasure chest, Frog woman pole, pic of Nan, pic of Vesta, Green desk, Ninja sword, lovely amore, Sea view, and Dolly.

Also, for TRADE, I have Ladybug shirt, Snow shirt, Strawberry shirt, Compass, Green Pipe, Merlion, Starman, and flagpole. For those items, I would prefer to trade for items of the same origin, (ie. Gulliver items for Gulliver items) but we can work out a deal.

My gates are open now until later, so feel free to drop by!

Say, Cullen, are you still holding onto a Pikmin for me? May I collect? :3 I got a pic of Pelly if you want.

MUST HAVE MASTER SWORD!

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    Disco BanditDisco Bandit Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    So I just started ove rin a new town. I started over because I visited my old one after not playing sin February and every one had forgotten me :( I felt so bad I had to put them out of their misery. Plus, I wanted a fresh start.

I forgot how much the beginning part with Nook sucks. 10 minutes of my life, gone. Also, my house sucks and i only have 3 villagers. I'd love to visit some other people's towns. I don't have my wifi access right now, but I'll throw my friend code in my sig when I get a chance, hopefully some of you will have some room left.

Disco Bandit on
    Pokemon Diamond: 5412 9146 7564
  • Options
    JamesDMJamesDM Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Kennyboy wrote:
    Random quotation to get your attention
    I fixed my router, let me know when you are open and I'll come get my kitten.

JamesDM on
    If you have any complaints about this poster then feel free to: Иди на хуй, Сучьи :D

Steam, PSN, XBL, Xfire and everything else JamesDM
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    Turnip prices anyone?

JAEF on
  • Options
    TalousTalous Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    JAEF wrote:
    Turnip prices anyone?

Yeah I just started playing this again last week...

So my nook's buying at 63 bells. I bought them for 100.

At least I've got another three days.

Talous on
    Glampgrotz - Black Orc - Ulthuan TSM
    SS13 Rules Post
  • Options
    CullenCullen Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Eyes5 wrote:

Yes, yes, yes, I've still got it! I'll be online Friday at about 10pm GMT. PM me if that's not convenient.

Cullen on
  • Options
    KennyboyKennyboy Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    JamesDM wrote:
    Kennyboy wrote:

I'm in studying all day today so I'll just leave my gates open. Come round when you want.

But don't you go touching my 'nips...I've got my eye on you.

Kennyboy on
  • Options
    JammersJammers Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Huzzah, Wendell just came to my village, and now I have a country guitar \ó/
    Now I just need to wait for Saturday to get my KK Slider pic.

Jammers on
    Xbox Live - Jammers007
    Nintendo Network ID - Jammers007
    3DS - 1418-6751-8378
    Steam - Jammers007
  • Options
    RehabRehab Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    JAEF wrote:
    Turnip prices anyone?

I've got turnips selling for 193 bells today if anyone wants to stop by. Just got an extension on my house as well. Whoo!

Rehab on
    NNID: Rehab0
  • Options
    JammersJammers Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Can I come over? My details are in my signature.

Jammers on
    Xbox Live - Jammers007
    Nintendo Network ID - Jammers007
    3DS - 1418-6751-8378
    Steam - Jammers007
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    Jammers wrote:
    Can I come over? My details are in my signature.

Yeah sure, I will go the to town gate and add your friend code in just a sec here.

Rehab on
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    Alright, gates are open, stop by whenever you want.

Edit: I'll probably be back in a couple of hours if anyone else wants to stop by later as well.

Rehab on
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    Royal Crown for sale in Palville. I won't be home for another hour, so you have that long to come up with a kajillion bells.

Also - Rehab, add me to your friends list for I will visit your land of turnip bounty this evening.

Dr. Face on
    jswidget.php?username=DrFace&numitems=10&text=none&images=small&show=top10&imagepos=left&inline=1&imagewidget=1.png
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    Dr. Face wrote:
    Royal Crown for sale in Palville. I won't be home for another hour, so you have that long to come up with a kajillion bells.

Also - Rehab, add me to your friends list for I will visit your land of turnip bounty this evening.

Alright, I should be playing around 11:30 pm GMT time later on.

Rehab on
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    Rehab, I'd love to stop by and sell some turnips!

Hehehe, Sally just showed me a letter from Carlin in LeBeau that read:

"uuuuunnnnnnffffffffff!"

And then said "Whenever I read that letter, I think back to all the fun we had together". :winky:

Anti-Sean on
  • Options
    BallmanBallman Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    So my girlfriend just checked her afternoon prices. They're 407, if you guys are interested. Her info:

Erin
    Zetown
    3479-5639-8161

Let me know if you're interested.

Ballman on
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    Ballman wrote:
    :shock:
    SUBSCIRBE

Anti-Sean on
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    Ballman wrote:
    So my girlfriend just checked her afternoon prices. They're 407, if you guys are interested. Her info:

Erin
    Zetown
    3479-5639-8161

I WILL BE THERE AND ALSO SQUARE

JAEF on
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    Anti-Sean wrote:
    Ballman wrote:
    SUBSCIRBE

Sure thing.

(she's asked me to specifically mention that she would like people to be careful around her flowers, by the way.)

Ballman on
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Ballman wrote:
    Anti-Sean wrote:
    Ballman wrote:
    SUBSCIRBE

Sure thing.

(she's asked me to specifically mention that she would like people to be careful around her flowers, by the way.)
    The flowers of her youth? :winky:

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    PikaPuff wrote:
    Ballman wrote:
    Anti-Sean wrote:
    Ballman wrote:
    SUBSCIRBE

Sure thing.

The flowers of her youth? :winky:

I <3 you guys.

Ballman on
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    Many, many many thanks! That put me over the 1 million bell mark - tomorrow, I get to completely pay off my final mortgage to Nook! *happy dance*

Anti-Sean on
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    Heh nevermind, Ballman is on the fucking ball here with the turnip prices. I may add some friend codes from here anyway though in a bit.

Rehab on
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    Anti-Sean wrote:
    Many, many many thanks! That put me over the 1 million bell mark - tomorrow, I get to completely pay off my final mortgage to Nook! *happy dance*

Congrats! Don't let the lust for money take over your life, though. I've seen what turnips can do to a family.

Ballman on
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    Your girlfriends town is a garbage dump of random items and gyroids. Tell her I love her like a son.

JAEF on
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    JAEF wrote:
    Your girlfriends town is a garbage dump of random items and gyroids. Tell her I love her like a son.

:) Heh, yeah, mine's about the same. The lack of massive storage in this game really gives me problems.

Edit: Alright, wifi's closed for a while. We're gonna have some dinner and go study, but later this evening (in a couple of hours), it'll probably be available again.

Ballman on
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    Ballman wrote:
    JAEF wrote:

:) Heh, yeah, mine's about the same. The lack of massive storage in this game really gives me problems.

Edit: Alright, wifi's closed for a while. We're gonna have some dinner and go study, but later this evening (in a couple of hours), it'll probably be available again.

I must come to your girlfriend's town. She is added. I have many turnips that need a good home.

Also - I will be on later for anyone interested in my crown.

Dr. Face on
  • Options
    Whiniest Man On EarthWhiniest Man On Earth Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    I just got this today! I have NO FUCKING IDEA what I'm doing! Wheeeee!

Whiniest Man On Earth on
  • Options
    D.T.D.T. Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    I finally shot down Gulliver, for the first time in several months.

I got a manneken pis.

Google it.

D.T. on
    DxTiddy.png
  • Options
    Eyes5Eyes5 Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Ballman wrote:

Erin
    Zetown
    3479-5639-8161

Want in. *scratches at gates*

Eyes5 on
  • Options
    JamesDMJamesDM Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Kennyboy wrote:
    JamesDM wrote:
    Kennyboy wrote:

I'm in studying all day today so I'll just leave my gates open. Come round when you want.

But don't you go touching my 'nips...I've got my eye on you.

So... yeah... I can't come get my kitten... http://www.penny-arcade.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=24311143&highlight=#24311143

JamesDM on
    If you have any complaints about this poster then feel free to: Иди на хуй, Сучьи :D

Steam, PSN, XBL, Xfire and everything else JamesDM