As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

THE OMEGATHON!

12345679»

• Joey GekoJoey Geko Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Jenga is a vehicle, a portal if you will, through wich evil spirits may enter the world. I know this is true, because even watching it, my heart raced, my palms became clamy, and I was sure that I was going to Lose.

As fundimentalist Christians once burned witches, and to a lesser extent Ouiji boards, so I will begin to burn every Jenga tower I find, to protect the young and uninformed from it's vile and inscrutible clutches.

I hate you Jenga. I hate you to death

Joey Geko on
    Douche-Bag, Intellectual, Elitist Scum, Well-read Traveler, Nabob, Member of the Class of Omeganaut '08. The Omeganaut.
  • MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    You were such a wreck during the Jenga round. I loved every minute of it. :)

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Oh, I got it! If they do Jenga for next years Omegathon, we should work it out with Travis to have Amadil, Hazywood, Fallout, and Joey rush the stage and knock over a tower while screaming "Fuck Jenga!" at the top of their voice. Make it a PAX tradition! :P

I felt like I was going to lose watching the replays. Good lord that game should not be in any tournament ever again. To make it worse, Tycho specifically asked for it because he loved the drama and tension it brought to the 07 Omegathon, but then didn't even show up for the round. SHAME!!

MNC Dover on
    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • proXimityproXimity Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Tycho is one sadistic mofo...

proXimity on
    camo_sig2.png
  • DarkphibreDarkphibre Photographer / Programmer / Data Scientist / Gamer Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    Yeah he was! Made for some good photos. :)

Darkphibre on
    Gamertag: Darkphibre, or Me for Halo! darkphibre.com, flickr

Dark Fibre: Fiberoptic cable placed in anticipation of future demand

7z9qpxgpj3ha.png
  • Joey GekoJoey Geko Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Darkphibre wrote: »
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    Yeah he was! Made for some good photos. :)

You take some damn fine pictures, my friend. Damn fine.

Joey Geko on
    Douche-Bag, Intellectual, Elitist Scum, Well-read Traveler, Nabob, Member of the Class of Omeganaut '08. The Omeganaut.
  • VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Aye, those were awesome!

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • DarkphibreDarkphibre Photographer / Programmer / Data Scientist / Gamer Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Joey Geko wrote: »
    You take some damn fine pictures, my friend. Damn fine.
    Aye, those were awesome!
    Thank you both! My offer stands for any omeganauts that want larger versions of any photos; I haven't seen any requests come through.

Darkphibre on
    Gamertag: Darkphibre, or Me for Halo! darkphibre.com, flickr

Dark Fibre: Fiberoptic cable placed in anticipation of future demand

7z9qpxgpj3ha.png
This discussion has been closed.