This is a mini-phalla.
Don't know what a phalla is? There's a place for people like you
The Great Valley was once the home of many plant-eating dinosaurs. Longnecks, Threehorns, Flyers, Swimmers, and Spiketails lived together in harmony. There were enough leaves and water for everyone and, most importantly, no Sharpteeth to prey on the Plant-Eaters. It was in the Great Valley that Littlefoot and his friends grew up and had their many adventures. In time the older dinosaurs died off, leaving Littlefoot and his friends to guide the Herd in their place. They presided over an era of peace and plenty unknown to their ancestors.
Then the Sharpteeth came.
Using a previously unknown passage hidden in the mountains around the Great Valley, the Sharpteeth swarmed into the Great Valley. Hundreds of Plant-Eaters died that night. The survivors, led by Littlefoot and his companions, fled the Great Valley with as much food as they could carry. Many dinosaurs did not want to continue; they wished to simply give up and die, or return and fight to reclaim their home. Littlefoot knew this would mean death for the Herd. He lied for the first time in his adult life and told the Herd that he knew the location of The Oasis, home of the fabled Thirteenth Herd of Plant-Eaters. This lie gave the Herd the strength of will to continue their trek.
But the Sharpteeth are in pursuit, and they have a plan.
In Search of a home called Oasis
-Each night the Herd will vote for one dinosaur to be kicked out as a distraction for the Sharpteeth. !Vote in Red, !Retract in Green
. Retractions are optional but appreciated.
-!Clarifications / Clarification Requests are in Orange.
-Normal phalla rules are in effect (i.e. no screen caps, forwarding PMs, anonymous contact, etc)
-Don't be inactive. No hard and fast rule, but don't just vote-post your way through the game.
-Send me links to proboards
-Voting will end each night at 10 PM EST
!sign-up in lime
Plant-Eater (Villager) PM:
1. Toxic Toys, Plant-Eater (Pterosaur), Eaten by Sharpteeth
You are a plant-eater. Up until three days ago, you lived in the Great Valley with your family and friends, enjoying a life of luxury. The Valley contained all the plants a dinosaur could ever dream of and you spent your days eating, playing, and sleeping. The struggles of the past generation to find the Valley were forgotten and Sharpteeth were just a legend used to scare hatchlings. Then everything changed. The Sharpteeth found a way into the Valley and killed almost everyone. You are one of the few survivors. Now you must make your way to a new home. Everyone is carrying as many leaves as they can, but it wonâ€™t be enough. There just isnâ€™t enough food to go around. Each day you must vote for which dinosaur will be cast out of the herd.
2. El Skid
3. Wildcat, Spike (Stegosaurus), Eaten by Sharpteeth
4. iamtheaznman, Plant-Eater (Triceratops), Mercy killed by the Herd
6. Visiblehowl, Plant-Eater (Parasaurolophus), Abandoned by the Herd
7. Ragnar Danneskjold, Plant-Eater (Triceratops), Eaten by Sharpteeth
8. FrostMist, Chomper (Tyrannosaurus Rex), Eaten by Sharpteeth
9. Moleface, Plant-Eater (Stegosaurus), Murdered by Sharpteeth
10. kuhlmeye, Sharptooth (Velociraptor), Stomped by the Herd
11. NATIK, Plant-Eater (Pterosaur), Fled the Herd
12. PrecisionK, Plant-Eater (Triceratops), Eaten by Sharpteeth
13. B:L (Cuba Gooding, Jr.), Plant-Eater (Yellow Belly), Eaten by Sharpteeth
14. Rainfall, Plant-Eater (Apatosaurus), Murdered by Littlefoot
15. TheLawinator, Petrie (Pterosaur), Eaten by Sharpteeth
16. Thetheroo, Littlefoot (Apatosaurus), Eaten by Sharpteeth
17. Gumpy, Plant-Eater (Apatosaurus), Murdered by Littlefoot
18. Gorilla Salad
19. Cynic Jester
20. Durax, Sharptooth (Velociraptor), Torn apart by the Herd
21. Enlightenedbum, Plant-Eater (Triceratops), Eaten by Sharpteeth
22. Stew_Stick, Sharptooth (Velociraptor), Impaled by the Herd
23. Nion, Cera (Triceratops), Eaten by Sharpteeth
24. Mr. Defecation, Plant-Eater (Stegosaurus), Murdered by Littlefoot
25. Obbi, Sharptooth (Velociraptor), Trampled by the Herd
Special Thanks to FunkyWaltDogg who helped me with mechanics / balance, and to Toxic Toys who had original dibs on this spot (and was rewarded with a reserved slot).