As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[D&D 4e] In Search of the Cloudtalker - IC

Goose!Goose! That's me, honeyShow me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
edited July 2008 in Critical Failures
You are standing in the midst of a desert in the evening, having just dispatched a band of goblins, leaving two alive but incapacitated. At the top of the slope from whence you came stands the boy, Jason, who wished to come with you. His fear seems to break and now he remains where he is, feeling rather sheepish.

Goose! on

• Options
    KrataLightbladeKrataLightblade Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Sheer glances back at Jason and shakes his head a bit, then moves to help the others restrain the goblins.

As soon as that's done, he makes to check the cart, though he keeps his distance. He remembered someone shouting that the cart was a trap.

Whether they referred to the goblins or not, he wasn't sure.

KrataLightblade on
    LEVEL 50 SWORD JUGGLER/WIZARD!
  • Options
    Dark_SideDark_Side Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Cyrus glances back at the boy as well, though he is somewhat annoyed at the fight, it was probably a good lesson, as well as proving his fellow party members were more than capable. At least he won't have to be carrying the entire party this time. He saunters over the sand towards Grunk. He is keen on getting some information, and he won't be denied.

(I'll roll for intimidation on the [strike]troll[/strike] goblin, I can't remember if I have a modifier for it not.)

Edit: (I'll post my skills when I get home tonight)

Dark_Side on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    (Its a goblin, not a troll. And you never posted your skills. Doing so would be helpful)

Goose! on
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    After seeing the goblins working as a team, Graysen is careful to keep an eye out for further trouble while the group searches the bodies for anything useful they might have or clues. He also takes note of the wagon, as his technical expertise may be necessary if it is indeed a trap.

Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!