Options

Character Screenshot Thread 6: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World NSF56k

13468962

Posts

  • Options
    Sub StandardSub Standard Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Laurluna wrote: »

    Omg, Hateblade. Love your posts on the Nazgrel forums.

    Haha. Thanks. Who u be? <3 the fans.

    I'm Claven. I don't think we ever crossed paths in game.

    Sub Standard on
    Panda1.jpg
  • Options
    ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    aunsoph wrote: »
    Um... he's one of the billions of Joker Masterminds in City of Villains.

    Which the GMs caught and generic'd. His description was also erased. Not blank, just erased, because the page was there, but it had no text.

    The hat and glasses were either his attempt at concealing that, or he was forced to change his costume after it was generic'd as well.

    You mean the entire costume conceals that? Cause I don't see anything Jokerific in the pic.

    Scooter on
  • Options
    aunsophaunsoph Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Scooter wrote: »
    You mean the entire costume conceals that? Cause I don't see anything Jokerific in the pic.

    Thugs Mastermind with green hair, Glasgow Smile and a Generic'd name and description?

    aunsoph on
  • Options
    BasilBasil Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I see the joker in him, but I've seen a great many jokers. Although not so many as I have seen catwomen.

    Basil on
    9KmX8eN.jpg
  • Options
    Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Scooter wrote: »
    aunsoph wrote: »
    Um... he's one of the billions of Joker Masterminds in City of Villains.

    Which the GMs caught and generic'd. His description was also erased. Not blank, just erased, because the page was there, but it had no text.

    The hat and glasses were either his attempt at concealing that, or he was forced to change his costume after it was generic'd as well.

    You mean the entire costume conceals that? Cause I don't see anything Jokerific in the pic.

    His name was a Joker reference or a play on it (ie The Jokester). The visual reference was vague enough not to be an issue, but his name wasn't.

    Fig-D on
    SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
  • Options
    ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I had a villain brute called Captain Colonoscopy

    no one ever changed that :winky:

    Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
  • Options
    GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Fig-D wrote: »
    Scooter wrote: »
    aunsoph wrote: »
    Um... he's one of the billions of Joker Masterminds in City of Villains.
    Which the GMs caught and generic'd. His description was also erased. Not blank, just erased, because the page was there, but it had no text.
    The hat and glasses were either his attempt at concealing that, or he was forced to change his costume after it was generic'd as well.
    You mean the entire costume conceals that? Cause I don't see anything Jokerific in the pic.
    His name was a Joker reference or a play on it (ie The Jokester). The visual reference was vague enough not to be an issue, but his name wasn't.
    He should have called him The Comedian. Why violate the rule once when you can do it twice for the same price.

    Glal on
  • Options
    MayGodHaveMercyMayGodHaveMercy Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Ex-1.jpg


    WAAARRRIOOOOORRRSSS

    MayGodHaveMercy on
    XBL: Mercy XXVI - Steam: Mercy_XXVI - PSN: Mercy XXVI
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    that guild tabard makes you look stupid

    it's like rrrrrrugh check out this bad-ass armor oh and also my tablecloth

    Pony on
  • Options
    BitstreamBitstream Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    ahhh oh god ants all over me I should probably reconsider this checkerboard pattern

    Bitstream on
  • Options
    MayGodHaveMercyMayGodHaveMercy Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Pony wrote: »
    that guild tabard makes you look stupid

    it's like rrrrrrugh check out this bad-ass armor oh and also my tablecloth

    It's the Scarlet Crusade tabard. And I wear it on all of my characters. I <3 it.

    MayGodHaveMercy on
    XBL: Mercy XXVI - Steam: Mercy_XXVI - PSN: Mercy XXVI
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    it looks stupid

    in general tabards are awful and responsible in large part for why wow characters tend to look so shitty

    Pony on
  • Options
    BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I like the Lower City one for my druid.

    Bigity on
  • Options
    MayGodHaveMercyMayGodHaveMercy Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I guess I'd better take my tabard off all my characters then. So much time spent, and all for naught...

    MayGodHaveMercy on
    XBL: Mercy XXVI - Steam: Mercy_XXVI - PSN: Mercy XXVI
  • Options
    pollofacepolloface Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    drhazard wrote: »
    WoWScrnShot_073008_112804.jpg

    Here's what I just saw in the Scryer bank just now. Small pic, sorry, but still pretty cool.

    :|

    thats the only emote I can make for all the multi boxing shaman out there

    meanwhile blizz laughs all the way to the bank counting the extra 60$

    polloface on
  • Options
    PierceNeckPierceNeck Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Is there a reason all the multi-boxers seem to be shaman? Is that the easiest class to do it with or something?

    PierceNeck on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    PierceNeck wrote: »
    Is there a reason all the multi-boxers seem to be shaman? Is that the easiest class to do it with or something?

    Yes.

    Elemental Shaman have good damage, good healing, rez, self-rez (5xwipe recovery), travel form at level 20, elementals for tanking and additional dps and the Totem of Wrath effect (3% crit, 3% hit) stacks.

    reVerse on
  • Options
    Beyond NormalBeyond Normal Lord Phender Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Pony wrote: »
    that guild tabard makes you look stupid

    it's like rrrrrrugh check out this bad-ass armor oh and also my tablecloth

    You never have anything nice to say about WoW ever, so why bother?

    Anyways, here is my rogue as of yesterday. I love picking pockets.

    WoWScrnShot_072508_204830.jpg

    Beyond Normal on
    Battle.net: Phender#1108 -- Steam: Phender -- PS4: Phender12 -- Origin: Phender01
  • Options
    MgcwMgcw Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    reVerse wrote: »
    PierceNeck wrote: »
    Is there a reason all the multi-boxers seem to be shaman? Is that the easiest class to do it with or something?

    Yes.

    Elemental Shaman have good damage, good healing, rez, self-rez (5xwipe recovery), travel form at level 20, elementals for tanking and additional dps and the Totem of Wrath effect (3% crit, 3% hit) stacks.

    This plus pew pew pew NS + Chain Lightning x5 and Chain heal.

    Mgcw on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    there are nice things to say about wow characters sometimes

    for example the armor maygodhavemercy is wearing is pretty awesome looking

    and then shits on it with a tablecloth

    i've never seen a wow character that didn't have at least one glaringly stupid looking equipment piece making the rest look stupid

    unless it's someone's "RP gear" that they chose specifically for a look, ignoring stats

    Pony on
  • Options
    BasilBasil Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I wear a Festive Pink Dress in Black Temple because it is rad and pink is an awesome color.

    Basil on
    9KmX8eN.jpg
  • Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    aah started playing my huntard again
    WoWScrnShot_073108_171751.jpg

    kaleedity on
  • Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    gross

    Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Options
    MayGodHaveMercyMayGodHaveMercy Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Hunter -

    (with and without Tabard, for Pony. ;-))

    Q2.jpg

    Q1.jpg

    MayGodHaveMercy on
    XBL: Mercy XXVI - Steam: Mercy_XXVI - PSN: Mercy XXVI
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Pony wrote: »
    there are nice things to say about wow characters sometimes

    for example the armor maygodhavemercy is wearing is pretty awesome looking

    and then shits on it with a tablecloth

    i've never seen a wow character that didn't have at least one glaringly stupid looking equipment piece making the rest look stupid

    unless it's someone's "RP gear" that they chose specifically for a look, ignoring stats

    I agree with this, I'm designing my characters armor specifically because I plan to get one of those figureprints one day.

    bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    see how much dramatically better that looks without the tabard

    in fact i daresay that's the best looking wow character i've seen in a very long time

    really could do without the eyeball shoulderpads

    but otherwise it looks good

    Pony on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    hey guys wanna see my wow character:
    simon-cowell.jpg

    Pony on
  • Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Pony wrote: »
    hey guys wanna see my wow character:
    That one could use a tabard.
    crocca9.jpg

    SabreMau on
  • Options
    MayGodHaveMercyMayGodHaveMercy Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Hahahahaha. Sabre that is fantastic.

    MayGodHaveMercy on
    XBL: Mercy XXVI - Steam: Mercy_XXVI - PSN: Mercy XXVI
  • Options
    reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    LFM SM Cowell, need talent

    reVerse on
  • Options
    MgcwMgcw Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    SabreMau wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    hey guys wanna see my wow character:
    That one could use a tabard.
    crocca9.jpg

    We are now officially in <3

    Mgcw on
  • Options
    Beyond NormalBeyond Normal Lord Phender Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    SabreMau wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    hey guys wanna see my wow character:
    That one could use a tabard.
    crocca9.jpg

    Have my babies Sabre. Now.

    Beyond Normal on
    Battle.net: Phender#1108 -- Steam: Phender -- PS4: Phender12 -- Origin: Phender01
  • Options
    MorithainMorithain Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    That is indeed hawt, Sabre.

    Morithain on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Little JimLittle Jim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    Pony wrote: »
    see how much dramatically better that looks without the tabard

    in fact i daresay that's the best looking wow character i've seen in a very long time

    really could do without the eyeball shoulderpads

    but otherwise it looks good

    bitch
    2-16.jpg
    please

    Little Jim on
    th_crabz.png
  • Options
    CormacCormac Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    An old guildie recently started playing again, and since he's wearing all T4 level gear he's become the official epic dumpster now for all cloth, leather, and mail healing drops from Hyjal/BT. He picked up a bunch of gear tonight on a 7/9 clear and is possibly the ugliest resto shaman in existence.
    badsmashdn1.jpg

    Cormac on
    Steam: Gridlynk | PSN: Gridlynk | FFXIV: Jarvellis Mika
  • Options
    meatflowermeatflower Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Most of the ugly on him is the face.

    It's like when he was born they pushed his head down into a bucket of acid.

    For kicks ya know?

    meatflower on
    archer_sig-2.jpg
  • Options
    JackanapesJackanapes Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    So, this is my 'main' hero in CoH right now. He's a DM/SR scrapper, police officer, etc.

    tomstrange01he6.th.gif

    Thats his main costume. His second costume:

    tomstrange02sc4.th.gif

    Its a filthy rip of the contact in Vanguard, of course. Finally, my third costume that I picked up tonight:

    tomstrange03oz8.th.gif

    Mostly, I just wanted to test out the auras with a Ghost Rider-esque skull. Not really sure Ill keep it. Frankly Id like something more 'police'. I do like the jacket though, and may work with that. Edited the scales a bit, too - so he's less 'comic book uber muscle' guy.

    Frankly, if anyone can make suggestions Im all ears.

    Jackanapes on
  • Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    could use a tabard

    Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    aldolev9le8.jpg

    Dungeon Runners.

    (it's a free game, that's why there's a banner on top there)

    Aldo on
  • Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    and also why it looks terrible I take it

    also an ad for a free mmo inside of a free mmo is soooo meta. it freaks me out

    Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
This discussion has been closed.