As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Does the Meydenbauer have wireless internet?

Bionic MonkeyBionic Monkey Registered User, ClubPA regular
edited August 2006 in PAX Archive
Uh... yeah, that's pretty much it.

Holy shit, am I supposed to have the ability to create a poll? I thought only mods could do that.

sig_megas_armed.jpg
Bionic Monkey on

Posts

  • john_zoidbergjohn_zoidberg Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    Dunno, I'd assume yes. Some hotels have wireless internet (price depends, I'm at the Hyatt and I think it's free, not sure.)

    john_zoidberg on
    "Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads"
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    edited August 2006
    There's a wireless lounge (As can be seen on the Events page at the PAX site), but last year, I was able to get a signal pretty much anywhere.

    Short answer: Yes.

    Poorochondriac on
  • BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2006
    Yes they have their own pay wifi thing.

    Speed isnt garunteed as most of the bandwidth in the building is being routed to byoc ;)

    BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • DJBreslinDJBreslin Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    BigRed wrote:
    Yes they have their own pay wifi thing.

    Speed isnt garunteed as most of the bandwidth in the building is being routed to byoc ;)

    Wait a sec... the wireless access "lounge" in the Meydenbauer isn't free?

    DJBreslin on
  • BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2006
    Khoo will have to clairify wether there will be free wireless internet in the wireless gaming lounge.

    I was commenting on the whole of mbc's wireless. They have house wireless that a fee is charged for.

    BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • DJBreslinDJBreslin Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    BigRed wrote:
    Khoo will have to clairify wether there will be free wireless internet in the wireless gaming lounge.

    I was commenting on the whole of mbc's wireless. They have house wireless that a fee is charged for.

    Oh, I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the info.

    DJBreslin on
  • PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    Good luck playing wifi ds without a dongle, if it's pay to play. :(

    PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • David CoffmanDavid Coffman Registered User, PAX Staff regular
    edited August 2006
    There should be quite a few hotspots available for free wifi Internet Access. I don't know if the coverage will be "complete" or "broad", but it'll be there.

    David Coffman on
  • BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2006
    PikaPuff wrote:
    Good luck playing wifi ds without a dongle, if it's pay to play. :(

    Um... why would you go to an event such as this to play online?

    BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2006
    BigRed wrote:
    PikaPuff wrote:
    Good luck playing wifi ds without a dongle, if it's pay to play. :(

    Um... why would you go to an event such as this to play online?


    hahahahahaha

    The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
Sign In or Register to comment.