As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[DC Universe Online] Going free-to-play in October

• Options
    ArthilArthil Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Beast there is indeed already a PS3 League... or maybe it got disbanded? I remember someone saying they joined with a bunch of friends on the PS3, which would likely be the better course of action for you. I also wouldn't bother sending the current OP anything, this thread will be replaced soon enough if I can get the info I need together.

Arthil on
    PSN: Honishimo Steam UPlay: Arthil
  • Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Yeah that would be nice to just join one but since search is disabled right now it's hard to find any info on it, maybe whoever started it will see my plans and let me know it has already been taken care of, haha.

Either way, i PM'd the op and he has already put it in there for the time being so even if i'm not leading the league at least we will have a point of contact for now so people can easily be told how to get in the league...

BEAST! on
    dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I was unsure when I bought this the other day, but after playing it for like 7 hours last night I have to say I like what they did.

The brawler style combat is great, love the atmosphere despite some areas being rather sparse of anything other than buildings (Metropolis mainly), more voice acting than I thought there was going to be and even tho I wasnt too impressed at first I do like that you have to unlock costume pieces.

Makes people actually play the game isntead of spending all there time in the costume generator.

Needs more costume options, at least to make it on par with CO or CoX, more patterns, textures ext. If that all gets unlocked later ok.

I was having problems with the color "pallette" options, was trying to make individual pieces of gear different colors but couldnt seem to get that option to work, only was able to work with the main pallette and not expand from that. When I went into gear color options either all the colors where black and not changeable or just one of the 3 colors in my pallette that I could choose between...

Oh had one more question... what do you do with the "Supercharge" bar

darkmayo on
    Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • Options
    MarloweMarlowe Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I played the game in Beta on PS3 and thought it was fun--even though it froze up a lot, and there was no anti-aliasing so everything was jaggy.

A couple things I am wondering if they improved upon:

1): is melee still kind of "floaty" or has the lag and such been reduced (becaus eit was beta)? I felt slightly out of body and that bothers me in an action game.

2): Ideally I want to get this for my super dupder PC: a. I'm assumign the textures and such (especially AA and filters and DX10/11) will be better than the ps3 version b. is keyboard/mouse a big mess?

3): A lot of WoW terminology like raids, dps, tanks, etc. are being used. Is it really that close to WoW in overall game design? or is that just what we are using to talk about the game?

4): How are you finding this better/worse than Champions ? (It is the other super hero game i was looking to jump in to).

Any comments are greatly appreciated! : )

Marlowe on
  • Options
    taliosfalcontaliosfalcon Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    HtR-Laser wrote: »
    Wow. Missions are in serious need of checkpoints or something. At least, the longer ones. I'm trying to do the level 30 Joker mission, which is reeeeally long, with my mentalist, and I get to the very end, but oh no, it's impossible because I ran out of healing items. Too bad, grind up the $4000 needed to have adequate sodas and do the whole thing again.

Also: what's up with so many stun-immune enemies and bosses? No point in playing a controller if none of your most useful abilities do a damn thing in harder PvE and everything seems designed with tanks in mind.

Game is awesome though, sorry for the rant. Finally hit 30 and investigated the endgame. Seems sparse, but adequate for the first week of gameplay, can't wait to complete my gear.

I feel your pain, my main is a mentalist and all my money also goes towards sodas, then i rolled a sorc and it's easy mode "olol i have 20 adds on this pull that would have raped my mentalist, guess i'll just heal a bit and kill them all olol"

My main is a TK Mentalist as well and I don't really use a ton of sodas (atleast not 4k an instance). I made it through the lvl 30 joker mission using about 10 Soder Cola Extremes.
    the main difference is if you're a healer subset you never have to use cola, ever, and in your damage role you do equivalent damage anyway ,it seems broken
    edit: to clarify I mean when a healer is in their damage role they can heal themselves enough so they never need to use colas, do equivalent damage to any other class, AND stun/disable people as long as my controller in his damage role, they just seem OP

EDIT 2: and to disagree with dark below, i have a 360 controller and kbam and find kbam far, FAR superior

taliosfalcon on
    steam xbox - adeptpenguin
  • Options
    darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Marlowe wrote: »
    I played the game in Beta on PS3 and thought it was fun--even though it froze up a lot, and there was no anti-aliasing so everything was jaggy.

1): is melee still kind of "floaty" or has the lag and such been reduced (becaus eit was beta)? I felt slightly out of body and that bothers me in an action game.

2): Ideally I want to get this for my super dupder PC: a. I'm assumign the textures and such (especially AA and filters and DX10/11) will be better than the ps3 version b. is keyboard/mouse a big mess?

3): A lot of WoW terminology like raids, dps, tanks, etc. are being used. Is it really that close to WoW in overall game design? or is that just what we are using to talk about the game?

4): How are you finding this better/worse than Champions ? (It is the other super hero game i was looking to jump in to).

Those arent so much WoW terms as they are MMO terms, DCO being an MMO there tends to be some crossover in terminology.

Dont use keyboard and mouse on PC, get a controller, I picked up a wired 360 controller and it plays awesome.

The game looks amazing on my pimp rig.

darkmayo on
    Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • Options
    Mostlyjoe13Mostlyjoe13 Evil, Evil, Jump for joy! Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I have a League on the PS3, No Mans Land. But ya, there is like 2-3 of us there. Mostly friends from a different forum. :P

Mostlyjoe13 on
    PSN ID - Mostlyjoe Steam ID -TheNotoriusRNG
  • Options
    MarloweMarlowe Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Ha! As much as I want to play it on my PS3; I feel like MMOs are the only thing my PC gets used for (and obscure European/Russian games on Steam).

I was originally under the impression the servers would be cross-platform.

Marlowe on
  • Options
    VanityPantsVanityPants Gokai Red! Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm going to be joining up on the PS3 along with BEAST, so I hope we can get a PA league rolling. I should be getting the game today, so I'll keep an eye over here.

And I really wanted to get this on my PS3 just because I love the idea of being able to play an MMO on a big TV, on my couch. Should be fun!

VanityPants on
    Gokai_zpsdvyiviz0.png
  • Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    HtR-Laser wrote: »
    Wow. Missions are in serious need of checkpoints or something. At least, the longer ones. I'm trying to do the level 30 Joker mission, which is reeeeally long, with my mentalist, and I get to the very end, but oh no, it's impossible because I ran out of healing items. Too bad, grind up the $4000 needed to have adequate sodas and do the whole thing again.

Also: what's up with so many stun-immune enemies and bosses? No point in playing a controller if none of your most useful abilities do a damn thing in harder PvE and everything seems designed with tanks in mind.

Game is awesome though, sorry for the rant. Finally hit 30 and investigated the endgame. Seems sparse, but adequate for the first week of gameplay, can't wait to complete my gear.

I feel your pain, my main is a mentalist and all my money also goes towards sodas, then i rolled a sorc and it's easy mode "olol i have 20 adds on this pull that would have raped my mentalist, guess i'll just heal a bit and kill them all olol"

My main is a TK Mentalist as well and I don't really use a ton of sodas (atleast not 4k an instance). I made it through the lvl 30 joker mission using about 10 Soder Cola Extremes.
    the main difference is if you're a healer subset you never have to use cola, ever, and in your damage role you do equivalent damage anyway ,it seems broken
    edit: to clarify I mean when a healer is in their damage role they can heal themselves enough so they never need to use colas, do equivalent damage to any other class, AND stun/disable people as long as my controller in his damage role, they just seem OP

EDIT 2: and to disagree with dark below, i have a 360 controller and kbam and find kbam far, FAR superior

The key to playing a controller in PvP (or at least 1v1 PvP) is to force the other guy to spend all his energy on breakouts: No energy, no healing, no problem :D

Basicly, you open with a stun or knockback, they breakout, you fight with you weapon until they stop flashing (flashing is the sign of someone who has CC immunity) force them to use breakout again, rince and repeat until they are out of energy and have to fight with thier weapons... which, in my experence, most PCs have already lost by that point because they have no idea how to fight with thier weapon, at least in any way that makes them threatening.

...and KBaM's only advantage to a controller is the latter's lack of a toggle target lock. Give me that, and a way to cycle targets, and then I will only be using the former for chat and menu navigation. :P

Foefaller on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DourinDourin Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    darkmayo wrote: »
    Marlowe wrote: »

Those arent so much WoW terms as they are MMO terms, DCO being an MMO there tends to be some crossover in terminology.

Dont use keyboard and mouse on PC, get a controller, I picked up a wired 360 controller and it plays awesome.

The game looks amazing on my pimp rig.

KBAM works just fine, I think. Left click pretty much covers your combos, right click for ranged attack (if you're melee), and you have your action bar for your special abilities. If anything, I think that playing on a PvP server, KBAM is preferred because it makes following your player opponent as they zoom around the screen much less of a chore than it would be using a controller. Sure, you can target, and that's great, but I still feel like mouse-controlled view works way better than controller-controlled would.

As for some of those other questions:

1) Melee's a little floaty. You are still dealing with server lag, so you'll find times where you put in your combo, and watch it happen. I think it's kind of nice, again, for PvP, because it lets you put in the combo, and as it's playing out, you can be planning your next move.

2) There are minimal visual controls for the PC. This part kind of saddened me. It felt like maybe a small step up from a console port. You have character detail, texture detail, shadow detail, and world detail, resolution, and if you want it fullscreen. That's it. And even then, the texture detail doesn't even go up to high. Your options are Low and Normal. Don't get me wrong, the game looks great. I just wish there was more control over the visual settings.

3) As was stated before, those terms are more MMO terms than just WoW terms. However, that said, there are versions of raids in here, and classes can fill tank and healer roles. Every power type can be DPS, however, each has a specialty that is unlocked at level 10. For Fire and Ice, that is tanking. For Mental and Gadget, it is Controller. And for Nature and Sorcery, it is Healer. Controllers are basically buff/debuffers in the fight, as well as a good source of CC when it's needed. Also, their ability to replenish power to the party can be a godsend.

4) I like both games for different reasons. Combat in DCUO is better than CO by a long shot. CO tried to head in that action-y direction with it's combat, but it still felt like an MMORPG. This feels more like an MMO-Hack&Slash. Customization in CO was definitely better. You felt like you had way more options when building your character. That's not to say that DCUO doesn't have a ton as well, because it does, CO just had more varied stuff. Then again, DCUO doesn't make you pay for costume pieces (yet), so there is that. Even though there are only 2 real zones in DCUO, the world feels more realized than CO. Maybe it's because you're actually zooming around Metropolis, or taking out gangs in Gotham, but the world just feels like more than simply an afterthought, like it did in CO.

I think that pretty much covers it all. I really do hope they eventually add the ability to hold a button down on your keyboard to enable the mouse. It feels really weird not being able to simply click on things right there on the screen, and instead to have to dig through menus to do what could be accomplished with a simple click.

Dourin on
  • Options
    ManetherenWolfManetherenWolf Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    got my first character created and just joined the league

maestromummy.jpg

ManetherenWolf on
  • Options
    CodeRedCodeRed Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the difference in damage you do fighting in the air as opposed to the ground. I mean I'd be doing single digit damage as an MA fighting on the ground, but once I hover I hit with almost triple that.

CodeRed on
  • Options
    Fartacus_the_MightyFartacus_the_Mighty Brought to you by the letter A.Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    darkmayo wrote: »

Needs more costume options, at least to make it on par with CO or CoX, more patterns, textures ext. If that all gets unlocked later ok.

I was having problems with the color "pallette" options, was trying to make individual pieces of gear different colors but couldnt seem to get that option to work, only was able to work with the main pallette and not expand from that. When I went into gear color options either all the colors where black and not changeable or just one of the 3 colors in my pallette that I could choose between...

Oh had one more question... what do you do with the "Supercharge" bar

It's unlikely that we'll be getting deeper customization. This is UE3, after all, and is not designed with this kind of thing in mind like CoX and CO were. Alternatively, the developers are super stingy with storage space and don't want to give us the extra few bytes per character you'd need to have different colors on each costume piece.

Regarding Supercharge, it's used for some of your more potent powers, and a lot of non-SC powers (and weapons moves) get some kind of bonus when the meter is full.

Fartacus_the_Mighty on
  • Options
    skippymchaggisskippymchaggis Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Are there still any demo codes available? Interested in it, but would like to see what the game actually feels like first.

skippymchaggis on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Not unless someone either gets the collector's edition, or the boxed version, not 100% sure what one had the 10-day buddy code.

Arthil on
  • Options
    DizzenDizzen Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Been trying to keep track of where I find clues, and after receiving some help finishing Area 51's blue collection in the steam group chat (thanks, Corrigan) , I figured I'd try to put together some maps / guides to some of the collections.

So, here's Area 51's blue collection.
    dcuoarea51bluecluescirc.png

Directions, in clockwise order starting with the west most one.

Area 51: Lois Lane
    Just off side of the road.

Area 51: Amanda Waller
    Kinda on the edge of the broken up part of the road.

In the broken up part of the road.

Area 51: Jack Ryder
    Just outside the southeast wall of the northeast-most compound (third next-to-last compound you fight in, where you mess with all those security consoles while flipping the neural cores of the robots).

Area 51: Lex Luthor
    In a busted up satellite dish kinda northwest-ish of the northern end of the southeastern long road.

Area 51: Superman
    In the broken up part of this long stretch of road.

And because it was fairly quick, the Watchtower green clues.
    Watchtower Holographic Tokens
    dcuowatchtowertokenscir.png

The tokens for the tech, magic, and meta wings are near vendors. The hub token is on the top level of where that northern dot is.

I'll be making more as I sort through my screenshot folder and find completed sets.

Dizzen on
  • Options
    KhildithKhildith Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    This makes you awesome. Take a cookie.

Khildith on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Also information I'll be sure to include in the OP, you're awesome.

Arthil on
  • Options
    CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    The blue marks arnt hard to find, they're just time consuming. Its annoying, but the maps help out quite a bit. I could do one for Bludhaven, but they're goddamn underground or above ground and its hard to describe vertical locations.

CorriganX on
    n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Well Corrigan, you could do like a... ^ to indicate above ground, and an v to indicate below?

Arthil on
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    anyone know any guides to arena pvp?

legends pvp i mean. like how people turn into the super zombie in the chemical plant, or how to activate the joker or mr freeze in arkham. things like that.

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    RaiekRaiek Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I saw someone was mentioning PS3 leagues, so I figured I'd repost here (maybe for inclusion in the future OP?) that I'm one of the PS3 players and I have made a league with two real life friends on mine. We're Sanity Optional, villains on the PvE Redemption server. While I'm pretty invested in my character here now, I will say that the server seems heavily in favor of the heroes population wise. I have yet to successfully pull off a Ring War.

The league was really just meant to make things easier for me and my friends to communicate. However, yesterday mics didn't seem to be working at all. We actually ended up getting on Xbox Live just to be able to voice chat while playing on our PS3's. I hate that the voice chat is so unreliable, and I really hope they address that as soon as possible.

I'm not against anyone wanting to join us, but I didn't make the league with the intention of it being the PS3 PA'ers league or anything like that. Just something for my friends and I to screw around with. If a league, hero or villain, ends up being the official PA PS3 League, I'll happily roll an alt in it though! For now I suppose we should just get an official list of how many of us actually play on the PS3 first. This is who I've seen so far:

DCUO PS3 Players (this list is by PA names, I can add PSN or in-game names if they're asked for/provided) :

Raiek - Villain, Redemption Server, League: Sanity Optional
    VanityPants
    BEAST!
    Mostlyjoe13
    gvandale (assumed, not sure) - Hero, Birthright Server, League: OPRA
    Kemal86 - Hero, Crisis Server
    mastrius
    MasterOfPupets (You mentioned you'd be picking up the PS3 version, not sure if you did)
    Samurai6966 - No Man's Land Server

I'll try to add more names and details as I find them.

Raiek on
  • Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Raiek wrote: »
    I saw someone was mentioning PS3 leagues, so I figured I'd repost here (maybe for inclusion in the future OP?) that I'm one of the PS3 players and I have made a league with two real life friends on mine. We're Sanity Optional, villains on the PvE Redemption server. While I'm pretty invested in my character here now, I will say that the server seems heavily in favor of the heroes population wise. I have yet to successfully pull off a Ring War.

The league was really just meant to make things easier for me and my friends to communicate. However, yesterday mics didn't seem to be working at all. We actually ended up getting on Xbox Live just to be able to voice chat while playing on our PS3's. I hate that the voice chat is so unreliable, and I really hope they address that as soon as possible.

I'm not against anyone wanting to join us, but I didn't make the league with the intention of it being the PS3 PA'ers league or anything like that. Just something for my friends and I to screw around with. If a league, hero or villain, ends up being the official PA PS3 League, I'll happily roll an alt in it though! For now I suppose we should just get an official list of how many of us actually play on the PS3 first. This is who I've seen so far:

DCUO PS3 Players (this list is by PA names, I can add PSN or in-game names if they're asked for/provided) :

Raiek - Villain, Redemption Server, League: Sanity Optional
    VanityPants
    BEAST!
    Mostlyjoe13
    gvandale (assumed, not sure) - Hero, Birthright Server, League: OPRA
    Kemal86 - Hero, Crisis Server
    mastrius
    MasterOfPupets (You mentioned you'd be picking up the PS3 version, not sure if you did)

I'll try to add more names and details as I find them.
    I've started a google doc for this, keeping track of people and such.....if anybody wants to add their name to it or add more info etc it's open and anyone can do what they want to it

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AhuL-NzYIxMxdHNRVmluRXlzX3loTzN3SzVyWXEzMXc&hl=en&authkey=CK_I0vcM

Maybe it'll help keep things organized

BEAST! on
    dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    EuphoriacEuphoriac Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    PikaPuff wrote: »
    anyone know any guides to arena pvp?

legends pvp i mean. like how people turn into the super zombie in the chemical plant, or how to activate the joker or mr freeze in arkham. things like that.

I can tell you that to turn into the zombie just takes a dive in one of the chemical tanks. Not sure which one/s though.

Euphoriac on
  • Options
    GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Alright, so it doesn't seem like there are any buddy keys to go around...so someone convince me that I won't regret spending 50 bucks on this.

GnomeTank on
    Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
  • Options
    samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Where is Ambush Bug in OMAC Base Duos?

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    Bad KarmaBad Karma Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Arthil wrote: »
    Alright guys I'm going to start building up a nice little text document for when a new thread can be made, is there anything you would like me to mention in it? I'm going to be linking http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=418136 this near the top of the thread which more or less has a shit tonne of info, but I'll also include some stuff of our own in my post along with the Server/names list.

I'll also probably just change it to where you guys PM me after I get it set up, so that the OP isn't being quoted every other page.

This is also a great guide from the official forums that should be in the OP

http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuopc/posts/list.m?topic_id=4988

Bad Karma on
    Xbox Live: Ornery Rooster
    PSN: OrneryRooster
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    is there anything that will give more renown with STAR labs and Wayne industries? So far I've barely gotten to the most minimal amount of renown

TexiKen on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Missions, pvp and such. You will get it as you go TexiKen.

Also, hit 30 on BrokenHawk today. Then went and pvped a bit in the ques. Ugh....We went from a 300 point lead to losing in Starlabs because well, my allies were idiots who liked to fly into all 4 villains one at a time most of the time instead of bunching up.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    MasterOfPupetsMasterOfPupets Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I haven't gotten it yet. Still waiting for a sale to go through so I have the extra money. Rather pissed off about this as well.

MasterOfPupets on
    XBL = MoP54
    PSN = PessimistMaximus
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Man, I want this game so hard. It looks awesome.

GoodKingJayIII on
    Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Dizzen wrote: »
    Been trying to keep track of where I find clues, and after receiving some help finishing Area 51's blue collection in the steam group chat (thanks, Corrigan) , I figured I'd try to put together some maps / guides to some of the collections.

So, here's Area 51's blue collection.
    dcuoarea51bluecluescirc.png

Directions, in clockwise order starting with the west most one.

Area 51: Lois Lane
    Just off side of the road.

Kinda on the edge of the broken up part of the road.

In the broken up part of the road.

Area 51: Jack Ryder
    Just outside the southeast wall of the northeast-most compound (third next-to-last compound you fight in, where you mess with all those security consoles while flipping the neural cores of the robots).

Area 51: Lex Luthor
    In a busted up satellite dish kinda northwest-ish of the northern end of the southeastern long road.

Area 51: Superman
    In the broken up part of this long stretch of road.

And because it was fairly quick, the Watchtower green clues.
    Watchtower Holographic Tokens
    dcuowatchtowertokenscir.png

The tokens for the tech, magic, and meta wings are near vendors. The hub token is on the top level of where that northern dot is.

I'll be making more as I sort through my screenshot folder and find completed sets.

Where/How do you get screenshots of just the maps? because there are at least 34overworld blue sets I've found the locations for that I'd love to share, but thanks to the way my mind/search pattern works, can't really describe in words :P.

There is also a thread for this On the main forums. The OP only has all the ones for Chinatown, but looking at the following posts will give you the locations of blues in several of the alerts, a couple of the level 15 instances, plus my contribution with the 2 blue sets you find in the Lex-villian starting area (Legacy of Krypton I and University of Metropolis)

Foefaller on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Screw it, I bought it. Started on Darkness Falls as a villain. Just made it through the tutorial area. Who do I send a tell to for a League invite?

GnomeTank on
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
  • Options
    DocshiftyDocshifty Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    GnomeTank wrote: »
    Screw it, I bought it. Started on Darkness Falls as a villain. Just made it through the tutorial area. Who do I send a tell to for a League invite?

Best bet is to use the Steam group (DCUO Arcadians) chat. In game communication is spotty and best and goes down randomly until they take servers down.

Docshifty on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Docshifty wrote: »
    GnomeTank wrote: »

Best bet is to use the Steam group (DCUO Arcadians) chat. In game communication is spotty and best and goes down randomly until they take servers down.

Thanks for the info. I jumped in chat and got it taken care of :)

GnomeTank on
  • Options
    Death Cab For AlbieDeath Cab For Albie Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    found an epic item in the vault today - Gloves of Clinging. They are the Bat Glove (or something like that, Batman style) style and they give the user acrobat powers regardless of their travel power apparently.

Death Cab For Albie on
    ...we made it cool to wear medallions and say hotep...
  • Options
    MasterOfPupetsMasterOfPupets Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    So I should be picking up the PS3 version in the morning as soon as stores open. Give it 2 hours or so to update and then I should be playing by noon.

MasterOfPupets on
    XBL = MoP54
    PSN = PessimistMaximus
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Fartacus_the_MightyFartacus_the_Mighty Brought to you by the letter A.Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    How long does it take for a name to become available after the existing character is deleted? I screwed up some costume options and deleted the offending character to remake it, only to have the game tell me the name is invalid.

edit: nevermind. Apparently "Figment" is the name of an obscure Marvel character who's appeared all of once in a She-Hulk comic. I guess the name filters are a work in progress, since it let me use the name a couple days ago :/

Fartacus_the_Mighty on
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Meet The Balance, a Plant-based Nature hero who poisons and pummels like there's no tomorrow!

INTCHARLIGHTRIG_NEUT-PC-20-2136540.jpg

Silas Brown on
This discussion has been closed.