Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Star Trek Online - Engage!

12345679»

• SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    delroland wrote: »
    Dyvion wrote: »
    Eri wrote: »
    Dyvion wrote:

Speaking of vaguely humanoid... anyone remember the TNG episode where they found out why most of the known races are vaguely humanoid?
    They were seeded on planets that mysteriously formed a helix shape in space. So Vulcans, Romulans, Klingons and Humans (and several other races) were all originally from the same Ancient Race that died off for some reason.

I remember that episode. "The Chase"

Ah... so it wasn't a dream I had afterall!

No, he's just in your head.
    And delicious.

andeu8.jpg

SabreMau on
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I need an animated gif of that scene

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    And some cellular peptide cake.

SabreMau on
  • Ash-HousewaresAsh-Housewares TARDIS Hunter Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    but does it have mint frosting?

Ash-Housewares on