Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
[Geometry Wars] 2D shape VS. 2D shapes is now 2D shape VS. 3D shapes!
that one arcade shooter for the 360 that totally rocked now has a sequel! why should you buy this?
* 6 modes of play!
* 4 player multiplayer, competitive or cooperative (4 ships or you can have two guys controlling one ship!)
* achievements that are not as hard as the first game's but still nerve wracking and crazy!
* high scores! this just in, moriveth needs to step up his game.
* new enemies for you to hate!
* also its prettier than the first one
so if you have it, post your gamertag so we can play some multiplay! or so that you can add others in the thread and watch your "awesome high score" get crushed