As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

advise and cd ripper

Conroy BumpasConroy Bumpas Registered User regular
edited July 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
basicly im on windows 2000 pro. at work and dont have administrator privlages. and i need to put a cd on my mp3 player.

anyone got any recomendations for any mp3 rippers that are no to noticable on the compy.

ta

Please note I cannot be held responsible for any mental, physical, emotional, spiritual, karma, dharma, metaphysical, religious, philosophical, Logical , Ethical, Aesthetical, or financial damage caused by this post
Conroy Bumpas on

• Options
    wunderbarwunderbar What Have I Done? Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    aside from the fact that you are doing something probably against company policy and probably face disciplinary action if you get caught(they lock down the computers for a reason), go to www.portableapps.com and try Bonkenc portable. I'm not sure if it works in win2k though.

wunderbar on
    XBL: thewunderbar PSN: thewunderbar NNID: thewunderbar Steam: wunderbar87 Twitter: wunderbar