As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

5-Year-Old Leaves Day Care, Goes to Hooters

13»

• Options
    Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Horrible Visalia, CARegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    sarukun wrote: »
    Oden wrote: »
    I don't go out to dinner unless someone else is paying. Why should I when I can make the same thing at home or go to the store and buy something frozen?

what if it is something you don't know how to make and the frozen alternative tastes like ass as it usually does

Chances are good he's never had good food before.
    I've had strawberry chicken. God damn, best Chinese food I've had in my life.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Then I go get fast food instead.

Never had good food. Gotcha.

sarukun on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Just because there are times when I'm indecisive and get fast food does not mean I haven't had 'good food'

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    SonnySonny Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Food fight

Sonny on
    Untitled-1-1.gif
  • Options
    OdenOden Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I don't go out to dinner unless someone else is paying. Why should I when I can make the same thing at home or go to the store and buy something frozen?

what if it is something you don't know how to make and the frozen alternative tastes like ass as it usually does
    Then I go get fast food instead. Food is a really hard thing for me to make a choice on. I'll stand in my kitchen, stand in front of my freezer/fridge, and then open up my pantry.

This whole process takes about an hour.

Then I go to store and wander around, wondering what I want. I'll pick up 20 different items only to put them back.

I go back home and look some more. At this point I'm starving and just go to Wendy's.

what if you want something good like thai food or something

man your eating habits are just gross

Oden on
  • Options
    edited August 2008

Then I go get fast food instead. Food is a really hard thing for me to make a choice on. I'll stand in my kitchen, stand in front of my freezer/fridge, and then open up my pantry.

Then I go to store and wander around, wondering what I want. I'll pick up 20 different items only to put them back.

I go back home and look some more. At this point I'm starving and just go to Wendy's.

I can go down the street and pick up some thai food real fast.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    ahahaha i have family in denton

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    god Hooters has terrible hot wings
    the fact that they bread them is the biggest problem, but not the only one

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    OdenOden Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

oh I understand now

I just dont consider take away food like that "fast food"

Oden on
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    never been to hooters

somehow I'm not in too much of a hurry
    Wings, beer, and tits dosen't make you want to hurry?

Wings I can take or leave

I don't drink

and if I want to look at tits I can't actually touch, I've got the internet

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    edited August 2008

oh I understand now

I just dont consider take away food like that "fast food"
    Anything that I can take and carry in a bag I feel is fast food. I don't have to sit, order, and wait for my food.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    EtchEtch Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Geez, if the dude likes convenient food let him like it.

And besides, anyone who actually puts shit back on the shelf at the grocery store and doesn't just toss it wherever is alright by me. At least I hope that's what you do.

Etch on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Etch wrote: »

And besides, anyone who actually puts shit back on the shelf at the grocery store and doesn't just toss it wherever is alright by me. At least I hope that's what you do.
    I used to work at a grocery store, I put everything back. Unlike my mom, when I ask her why she did that 'They pay someone to put it back for me'

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    Angel of DeathAngel of Death regular
    edited August 2008

I used to work at a grocery store, I put everything back. Unlike my mom, when I ask her why she did that 'They pay someone to put it back for me'
    Well they do pay someone to put shit back in it's place.

Angel of Death on
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008

Well they do pay someone to put shit back in it's place.
    Actually they pay someone to do a whole bunch of different shit, and the less time they spend cleaning up after selfish douchebags the more time they have to do things that actually help everyone.

Like cleaning up the sea of diarrhea in the women's bathroom that somehow exists no less than 10 feet away from the nearest toilet.

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    WindfayirWindfayir Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I live about 30 minutes from Denton, it's a college town

Bunch of drunk musicians

Windfayir on
  • Options
    Angel of DeathAngel of Death regular
    edited August 2008
    That kid is smart, taking what he wants, and then going to Hooters to stare at boobs.

Angel of Death on