Options

Yay gunshots

135

Posts

  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Seph wrote: »
    damn you got a cool dad

    Apparently it's not hereditary.

    NotASenator on
  • Options
    JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Yeah, guns get fired way too often in my city (#1 in violent crimes among major cities WHOO), you can even hear them in my neighborhood from time to time, which is otherwise just a quiet little suburbs.

    Now let's see...When I was about six or seven I was in the car with my aunt and uncle, stopped at an intersection. A couple of teenage kids tried to cross the street and one of them gets hit hard by a guy that was speeding, and I had the pleasure of hearing him scream until he finally died.

    Also, I put a link to this in another thread somewhere, but yesterday some dudes not far from where I live thought it would be a good way to fight off some boredom by LIGHTING A PUPPY ON FIRE. SERIOUSLY.

    I just killed a rabbit =(.

    Not out of boredom, one of my dogs got it and broke part of its spine and punctured some organs. I couldn't think of a good way to kill it so I got it high with inhalants and suffocated it that way.

    I feel sad, poor rabbit.

    Jigrah on
  • Options
    StaxeonStaxeon Buffalo, NYRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Jigrah wrote: »
    Yeah, guns get fired way too often in my city (#1 in violent crimes among major cities WHOO), you can even hear them in my neighborhood from time to time, which is otherwise just a quiet little suburbs.

    Now let's see...When I was about six or seven I was in the car with my aunt and uncle, stopped at an intersection. A couple of teenage kids tried to cross the street and one of them gets hit hard by a guy that was speeding, and I had the pleasure of hearing him scream until he finally died.

    Also, I put a link to this in another thread somewhere, but yesterday some dudes not far from where I live thought it would be a good way to fight off some boredom by LIGHTING A PUPPY ON FIRE. SERIOUSLY.

    I just killed a rabbit =(.

    Not out of boredom, one of my dogs got it and broke part of its spine and punctured some organs. I couldn't think of a good way to kill it so I got it high with inhalants and suffocated it that way.

    I feel sad, poor rabbit.

    Did...did u just whip-it a rabbit to death?

    Staxeon on
    Invisible nap is the best nap of all time!
    No man should have that kind of power.
    (Twitter)
  • Options
    the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    man, you coulda just snapped his neck. suffocation is probably painful, i'd wager.

    the cheat on
    tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    NotACrook wrote: »
    Seph wrote: »
    damn you got a cool dad

    Apparently it's not hereditary.

    Fair enough

    I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    the cheat wrote: »
    man, you coulda just snapped his neck. suffocation is probably painful, i'd wager.

    I thought about that, but I had no idea how to snap its neck, it was all bendable and yeah. I probably could have just pulled it really far back but yah, no thanks.

    I figured getting it high and killing it from those fumes would have worked well. Kinda like carbon monoxide poisoning.

    Jigrah on
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Protip.

    Take the rabbit and put its head on a brick.

    Stomp down on its shoulder area, which should slam its neck at a 90 degree angle.

    Dead rabbit.

    Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    WeretacoWeretaco Cubicle Gangster Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    A couple months after moving in to my apartment I went out for starbucks on a sat night at like 11pm. I park out front of the building so the wife can have the nice safer underground (we live in the worst part of surrey, bc)

    I get back at 11:20.. there are 2 guys being loaded into stretchers from knife wounds and I have to step over the line of blood on the ground on my way in.

    Then 2 days ago someone got shot a bunch of times in the gas station across the street

    Weretaco on
    Unofficial PA IRC chat: #paforums at irc.slashnet.org
  • Options
    the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    curb stompin bunnies is not cool, man!

    the cheat on
    tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Its quick and efficient. You could also concievably use an axe, that would be pretty quick. I guess the quickest thing would be a .22 to the head, but most people probably don't keep a gun around for wounded animal executions so...

    Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Its quick and efficient. You could also concievably use an axe, that would be pretty quick. I guess the quickest thing would be a .22 to the head, but most people probably don't keep a gun around for wounded animal executions so...

    My father actually does.

    Khavall on
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Khavall wrote: »
    Its quick and efficient. You could also concievably use an axe, that would be pretty quick. I guess the quickest thing would be a .22 to the head, but most people probably don't keep a gun around for wounded animal executions so...

    My father actually does.

    My father just has guns.

    I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Khavall wrote: »
    Its quick and efficient. You could also concievably use an axe, that would be pretty quick. I guess the quickest thing would be a .22 to the head, but most people probably don't keep a gun around for wounded animal executions so...

    My father actually does.

    Your father sounds like a dude who knows what must be done sometimes, and I respect that.

    Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Yeah he has a 22 just for finishing off wounded animals.


    Like my family doesn't hunt, and hell, I went to a Quaker elementary school.


    But we've got this 22 around. For wounded animal executions.


    Though if I'm not mistaken he didn't buy the gun, but found it while he was doing something that involved tearing up the floor of my families old house and found it under the floorboards.

    Khavall on
  • Options
    JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Its quick and efficient. You could also concievably use an axe, that would be pretty quick. I guess the quickest thing would be a .22 to the head, but most people probably don't keep a gun around for wounded animal executions so...

    I didn't want a mess, that was my first goal, so that ruled out axe, gun, knife anything like that. I thought about drowning it or lighting it on fire, but those seemed way to inhumane.

    Thats the first thing I have intentionally killed (excluding fish but I mean seriously, vegetarians don't even count fish as animals.)

    Jigrah on
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Jigrah wrote: »
    Its quick and efficient. You could also concievably use an axe, that would be pretty quick. I guess the quickest thing would be a .22 to the head, but most people probably don't keep a gun around for wounded animal executions so...

    I didn't want a mess, that was my first goal, so that ruled out axe, gun, knife anything like that. I thought about drowning it or lighting it on fire, but those seemed way to inhumane.

    Thats the first thing I have intentionally killed (excluding fish but I mean seriously, vegetarians don't even count fish as animals.)

    You could have grabbed it by the head and twirled it around your head a couple times, that would have fucked its neck up pretty quickly.

    Its how you kill chickens. No idea how effective it would be on rabbits, though.

    Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Jigrah wrote: »
    Its quick and efficient. You could also concievably use an axe, that would be pretty quick. I guess the quickest thing would be a .22 to the head, but most people probably don't keep a gun around for wounded animal executions so...

    I didn't want a mess, that was my first goal, so that ruled out axe, gun, knife anything like that. I thought about drowning it or lighting it on fire, but those seemed way to inhumane.

    Thats the first thing I have intentionally killed (excluding fish but I mean seriously, vegetarians don't even count fish as animals.)

    You could have grabbed it by the head and twirled it around your head a couple times, that would have fucked its neck up pretty quickly.

    Its how you kill chickens. No idea how effective it would be on rabbits, though.

    The brick method you suggested would have worked well, next time I am in this predicament I shall use the brick.

    If caught, I have no idea how I would explain to anyone why I am twirling around a dead rabbit.

    Jigrah on
  • Options
    the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    a 22 under the floorboards... that's probably evidence in some murder case...

    the cheat on
    tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • Options
    StaxeonStaxeon Buffalo, NYRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Jigrah wrote: »
    Jigrah wrote: »
    Its quick and efficient. You could also concievably use an axe, that would be pretty quick. I guess the quickest thing would be a .22 to the head, but most people probably don't keep a gun around for wounded animal executions so...

    I didn't want a mess, that was my first goal, so that ruled out axe, gun, knife anything like that. I thought about drowning it or lighting it on fire, but those seemed way to inhumane.

    Thats the first thing I have intentionally killed (excluding fish but I mean seriously, vegetarians don't even count fish as animals.)

    You could have grabbed it by the head and twirled it around your head a couple times, that would have fucked its neck up pretty quickly.

    Its how you kill chickens. No idea how effective it would be on rabbits, though.

    The brick method you suggested would have worked well, next time I am in this predicament I shall use the brick.

    If caught, I have no idea how I would explain to anyone why I am twirling around a dead rabbit.

    And if your dog did this in the first place, you might mistakenly lead the dog to believe you want to play some more.

    Staxeon on
    Invisible nap is the best nap of all time!
    No man should have that kind of power.
    (Twitter)
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    You know how in the office dwight has weapons everywhere around his desk?

    My dad's like that but with our house

    He bought a hatchet today

    Because he thought it was a good addition.

    I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Staxeon wrote: »
    Jigrah wrote: »
    Jigrah wrote: »
    Its quick and efficient. You could also concievably use an axe, that would be pretty quick. I guess the quickest thing would be a .22 to the head, but most people probably don't keep a gun around for wounded animal executions so...

    I didn't want a mess, that was my first goal, so that ruled out axe, gun, knife anything like that. I thought about drowning it or lighting it on fire, but those seemed way to inhumane.

    Thats the first thing I have intentionally killed (excluding fish but I mean seriously, vegetarians don't even count fish as animals.)

    You could have grabbed it by the head and twirled it around your head a couple times, that would have fucked its neck up pretty quickly.

    Its how you kill chickens. No idea how effective it would be on rabbits, though.

    The brick method you suggested would have worked well, next time I am in this predicament I shall use the brick.

    If caught, I have no idea how I would explain to anyone why I am twirling around a dead rabbit.

    And if your dog did this in the first place, you might mistakenly lead the dog to believe you want to play some more.

    He did not enjoy giving up his prey, not at all. They ambushed a family or something just sitting out in the yard. I found one dead after I let them out, and I think there is another one there. I thought it was one of their squeak toys at first =(

    Jigrah on
  • Options
    JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    You know how in the office dwight has weapons everywhere around his desk?

    My dad's like that but with our house

    He bought a hatchet today

    Because he thought it was a good addition.

    I had to call the cops on my dad one time, and they asked me "Do you have any weapons in the house" I didn't really know how to answer. I just know I did not want SWAT showing up at the door.

    Jigrah on
  • Options
    ubernekouberneko Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I haven't had recently, but if anyone here lives in Arizona, I was in Tempe one night on Mill Ave. It is the really artsy, hip part of Tempe that people hang out at. I was there at 2 AM getting pizza and I watched a HUGE brawl unfold right in front of me and my friend. Stood back and watched these college kids just beat the shit out of each other. One guy got picked up and slammed into the brick wall of the pizza place. It was pretty much like a movie. Cops on horseback came and arrested a ton of people. There were even girls fighting, it was fucking awesome.

    uberneko on
  • Options
    WileyWiley In the dirt.Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Jigrah wrote: »
    the cheat wrote: »
    man, you coulda just snapped his neck. suffocation is probably painful, i'd wager.

    I thought about that, but I had no idea how to snap its neck, it was all bendable and yeah. I probably could have just pulled it really far back but yah, no thanks.

    I figured getting it high and killing it from those fumes would have worked well. Kinda like carbon monoxide poisoning.

    Step on its head, grab its legs and jerk up. It'll snap its neck. Something I learned from the only time I've ever been hunting. The other thing I learned was its really hard to hit a running rabbit from a van thats going 25 mph down the road.

    Wiley on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Wiley wrote: »
    Jigrah wrote: »
    the cheat wrote: »
    man, you coulda just snapped his neck. suffocation is probably painful, i'd wager.

    I thought about that, but I had no idea how to snap its neck, it was all bendable and yeah. I probably could have just pulled it really far back but yah, no thanks.

    I figured getting it high and killing it from those fumes would have worked well. Kinda like carbon monoxide poisoning.

    Step on its head, grab its legs and jerk up. It'll snap its neck. Something I learned from the only time I've ever been hunting. The other thing I learned was its really hard to hit a running rabbit from a van thats going 25 mph down the road.

    My foot would have crushed this rabbits head long before I got to its legs. Washing bunny brains off of my shoe.

    I probably should have roasted it.

    Jigrah on
  • Options
    GafotoGafoto Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    You could just leave it alone. Nature doesn't always need you to do some mercy killing.

    Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg
  • Options
    WileyWiley In the dirt.Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Jigrah wrote: »
    Wiley wrote: »
    Jigrah wrote: »
    the cheat wrote: »
    man, you coulda just snapped his neck. suffocation is probably painful, i'd wager.

    I thought about that, but I had no idea how to snap its neck, it was all bendable and yeah. I probably could have just pulled it really far back but yah, no thanks.

    I figured getting it high and killing it from those fumes would have worked well. Kinda like carbon monoxide poisoning.

    Step on its head, grab its legs and jerk up. It'll snap its neck. Something I learned from the only time I've ever been hunting. The other thing I learned was its really hard to hit a running rabbit from a van thats going 25 mph down the road.

    My foot would have crushed this rabbits head long before I got to its legs. Washing bunny brains off of my shoe.

    I probably should have roasted it.

    eh. Killing little animals sucks anyways, at least you didn't let it suffer.

    I was at a friends house in the country and they would burn their garbage once a week. They set it on fire and we start hearing the worst squeals ever. They kick the garbage can over and about a dozen mice run out of it on fire. I felt bad because thats a hell of a way to die, but it was kinda funny.

    Wiley on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Finishing off animals is usually pretty bad.

    Shot my cat in the head with a .22 because he was dying.

    Tear the doves' head off when you shoot them and they're still alive.

    Rabbits and squirrels usually a knife or the .22 gets the work.

    Never had a hog or a deer that I've had to approach to finish it off.

    Except for the one time that my friend's dogs brought down a fawn and one of my other friends wanted to finish it off because it's throat was punctured, and he missed the neck with the first swing of the axe, after I told him to put the neck on something firm, and the next swing he hit the neck but the head just sunk into the dirt. Two swings later and the damn thing had finally died, and my friend was vomiting.

    Fuckin' hate retards.

    Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    can we talk about the total scumfucks we know in this thread

    i was just buying some beer and i ran into this family of redneck gypsies that i've seen on and off for a couple of years. they're all swindling leeches with a penchant for compulsive lying. for example, the oldest son borrowed $140 from me on payday one day (we used to work at a circle k together) because his mom "needed it". I gave it to him because I'd worked a lot of overtime and had gotten like double my normal paycheck. Week or two later he jacks the store for over $3500 in cash and scratchers. He gives me $40 the day he does it (i'm off this day except for when i have to go cover for his tweaker bitch cohort when she bails out at midnight) and says "i'll give you the rest back later". Mother fucker could have at least dropped me a hundo.

    anyways tonight, like 20 minutes ago I said hi to the younger son and he was like "oh yeah i've got my apartment now and i'm working blah blah" and i noticed that he had 1488 on his knuckles. In sharpie. He told me "yeah dude I just found out about 1488 man that's my birthday!". He shows me his ID, October 14th, 1988. Next thing he says, the the next fucking thing, is that he's having his 21st birthday party in a couple of weeks. He is a retarded human being, and he must think I am too.

    Then I go say hi to his mom and brother bear over there and she's got an infant in her lap and my friend (nice girl, not smart) in the passenger seat and his white-haired red-eyed tattooed witchmother asks me if they can stay at my place tonight. All of them. Right after the younger son tells me he has his own apartment.

    LOL

    Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Kill them, Fallout.

    Grab them each by the head and twirl them around until their necks break.

    Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    did i mention that they fucking love the bands Korn and ICP

    Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I'm sorry, I guess you didn't think I was being serious.

    Kill them.

    Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    GafotoGafoto Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Make sure not to touch their skin, that kind of stupid is infectious.

    Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg
  • Options
    NumeroNumero Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I met Julianne Moore in a movie theater yesterday by coming within inches of smacking her in the head.

    4 hours later I was the victim of an attempted mugging.

    Yesterday was a strange day.

    Numero on
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I tell you what you do, Fallout, is don't fucking say hi to them in the first place.

    Nod your head, wave, whatever. Do not attempt to fucking hold conversation with them.

    Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I'm sorry, I guess you didn't think I was being serious.

    Kill them.

    i just met up with that female friend i mentioned, turns out she has a picture of the older brother's infant daughter with a cigarette in her mouth

    it was not a staged photograph

    Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I tell you what you do, Fallout, is don't fucking say hi to them in the first place.

    Nod your head, wave, whatever. Do not attempt to fucking hold conversation with them.

    but i'm such a nice guy

    Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    CogliostroCogliostro Marginal Opinions Spring, TXRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    We got toned out the other day for a diabetic male with an altered LOC, not wanting to go to the hospital (his daughter was holed up in another room on the horn to 911). I pull up in our brand new ambulance and he's standing outside... one of our volunteers out there with him. Our guy gets on his radio and says "Uhhh.. yeah. He says if the ambulance comes on to his road he's going to shoot us all" just as the guy walked back inside his house. Needless to say we did not respond on that guy. It ended up he was okay, just being a jackass. We waited for troopers and didn't even transport the fucker. If no more stupidity meant me not having a job anymore, I'd really hate it.

    Cogliostro on
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Fallout wrote: »
    I tell you what you do, Fallout, is don't fucking say hi to them in the first place.

    Nod your head, wave, whatever. Do not attempt to fucking hold conversation with them.

    but i'm such a nice guy

    being nice to some people extends to acknowledging their existence and that's the end of it.

    i have found that some people drag your ass down

    others fuck you over for being nice

    maybe the last couple of months have just turned me into a bigger asshole than before

    Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    You know how I got people to stop dealing with me? I smoked.

    Nobody fucks with you when you smoke.

    In Seattle my friends and I were a bit punked up going to a concert and we're walking along, smoking, and there's all these little innercity kids selling chocolate.

    They are hitting up everyone. They took one look at us and scattered. Our society has taught people to fear cigarettes and the deadly cancer they bring like they're sarin nerve gas.

    Volucrisus Aedrius on
Sign In or Register to comment.