Options

Yay gunshots

• Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Fallout wrote: »
    I tell you what you do, Fallout, is don't fucking say hi to them in the first place.

Nod your head, wave, whatever. Do not attempt to fucking hold conversation with them.

but i'm such a nice guy

being nice to some people extends to acknowledging their existence and that's the end of it.

i have found that some people drag your ass down

others fuck you over for being nice

maybe the last couple of months have just turned me into a bigger asshole than before

you know these people actually did teach me this and i get fucked over for being nice a lot

so i pretty much just quit unless i think i'm going to get something out of it

i guess i still talk to them because this chick friend of mine likes them, not that we're that close or anything but she's fine as hell. that and/or because i still want that other bill back.

gah i want to set them all on fire

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    You know how I got people to stop dealing with me? I smoked.

Nobody fucks with you when you smoke.

In Seattle my friends and I were a bit punked up going to a concert and we're walking along, smoking, and there's all these little innercity kids selling chocolate.

They are hitting up everyone. They took one look at us and scattered. Our society has taught people to fear cigarettes and the deadly cancer they bring like they're sarin nerve gas.

every motherfucker in my town smokes.
    Fallout wrote:
    i just met up with that female friend i mentioned, turns out she has a picture of the older brother's infant daughter with a cigarette in her mouth

it was not a staged photograph

everyone

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I have found that a big stream of tobacco juice makes people steer clear as well.

Or it makes them ask if they can have a pinch and it's the same goddamn people that never have a can of their own, and no, they can not have mine, because I am fucking addicted and I keep mine in for periods of time, not five minutes, and I do not owe you anything motherfucker, also, I spend $6 a can sometimes and if you can't scrape together $1.64 for some fucking Red Seal you need to get a fucking job or kill yourself.

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I have found that a big stream of tobacco juice makes people steer clear as well.

Or it makes them ask if they can have a pinch and it's the same goddamn people that never have a can of their own, and no, they can not have mine, because I am fucking addicted and I keep mine in for periods of time, not five minutes, and I do not owe you anything motherfucker, also, I spend $6 a can sometimes and if you can't scrape together $1.64 for some fucking Red Seal you need to get a fucking job or kill yourself.

I lend out cigarettes in my home town, because I know, or by extension, halfway know the extended friends of the punk kids down there, but man, in Seattle, whenever I'd walk around I'd smoke a handrolled cigarette so I could just say "naw man, can't bum you a smoke because I rolled this back at my hotel room."

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Fallout, that money is lost cause. Fuck it. You can always make more money.

VA, that's a good way to prevent people from bumming off you. I just lie and say I recycle my dip if they're bugging me about it too much.

That's another thing that pisses me off, is the fucking bums. Don't approach me. I ain't got any money for you, I'll get you some water and a double cheeseburger, but don't fuckin' come by and ask me for any money. Don't approach me when I see you get out of that van with your other buddies that just got dropped off by the corner. Don't get aggressive either, because I've got two tons of steel and a green light. Don't think of touching the truck either, cause that huntin' knife ain't for show.

Dead Legend on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    There was a hostage situation in my old neighborhood like 2 blocks away from me, it was like over 12 years ago so I don't remember what happened exactly, but shortly after that we moved.

Goose! on
  • Options
    cheshirecheshire Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    In my old neighborhood there were several times that the police sectioned off our block cause they were looking for someone. It was always fun watching the police chase some guy down the alley.

This one time we were standing in the kitchen watching the police chase a guy, he jumped a fence into one the neighbor's yards only to be confronted by their doberman. He quickly jumped the fence again to the next yard and was chased by their st bernard. He finally jumped out of the yard and was tackled by the police dog. It was pretty funny.

We also watched the police do a drug bust at a meth house down the block. Fortunatly, there were no gun shots.

cheshire on
    She was never meant to be a common creature
    Extraordinary takes time
  • Options
    devotfeigedevotfeige Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I once got a call from my father in the middle of the day while I was just sitting around at the computer to inform me to lock all the windows and doors and find a baseball bat, as he'd just gotten in his car and driven off from being threatened at gunpoint by his wife's boyfriend, who thought it was a good idea at that point to get in his own car and start a high speed chase.

I don't get to tell that story very often because it's pretty anticlimactic. Come to think of it I don't know what he thought I was going to do with a bat if some crazy fucker with a gun broke into the house.

devotfeige on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Man, I had this one bum come up to me and ask me for money for a cheeseburger because he left his cash at the airport because they lost his baggage. I ask him where he's from on a bizarre fucking whim.

"London," he tells me.

He has no accent, he's so full of shit its hilarious. I keep wanting to laugh the longer this man talks. Finally I've had enough. I open my jacket and unveil that, surprise surprise, I am an employee of the company who owns the property he is panhandling on. Funny thing is I didn't even have to tell him to get out. Once he saw that, he knew he had to beat feet or there would be repercussions and he booked it as fast as his bowlegged bum legs could take him.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    You just can't trust those Goddamns at all.

Dead Legend on
  • Options
    ZombotZombot Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I hear gunshots every other day in my city.
    There was a knife fight outside my apartment complex a few weeks ago.
    Last night I got mugged by gunpoint while on a delivery.

I love it here.

Zombot on
  • Options
    IskanderIskander Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Yeah this one time the neghbour's dog walked into my open kitchen because he smelled bacon

Also there are spiders outside sometimes

Thrilling! Dangerous! Exciting

Iskander on
  • Options
    WileyWiley In the dirt.Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Some of the last excitement we had in my town was when a guy stabbed his brother in the neck with a steak knife over when a football game was starting. And then when he was being arrested his wife attacked the cop and had to be arrested also.

Wiley on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    EternalEternal Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Will everyone agree with me that Mad Men sucks.

Eternal on
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    no.

FAQ on
  • Options
    WileyWiley In the dirt.Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I have not seen it, and I am hesitant to just blindly agree with internet opinions.

Wiley on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I sometimes hear a random shot in the distance, but nothing in my area.

FortyTwo on
  • Options
    MeizMeiz Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Bitter trekie?

Meiz on
  • Options
    xWonderboyxxWonderboyx Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    At my grandfather's funeral he got a 21 gun salute. People called the cops for gunshots fired.

xWonderboyx on
    shark2.jpg
    XBL - Follow Freeman
  • Options
    CasperCasper __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    I hear gun shots all the time. Nothing like trying to go to sleep and hearing the bat bat bat of a 50 calibur going off.

Casper on
  • Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Eternal wrote: »
    Will everyone agree with me that Mad Men sucks.

No. Because it's awesome. You heathen.

The_Scarab on
  • Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Casper wrote: »
    I hear gun shots all the time. Nothing like trying to go to sleep and hearing the bat bat bat of a 50 calibur going off.

yeah well you saying you hear gunshots at night is like me saying i hear crickets

CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    yourclothesyourclothes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    yey cumshots

yourclothes on
    ssseeee.gif
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

I slept a whole night once in the back of a hummer about 30m off to the right of a M198, right in line with the muzzle brake. Woke up with a horrible headache from the compression/decompression because we were firing all night long.

Weaver on
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Some guy got stabbed at a 7-11 in the same shopping center as the record store I used to work at. Happaned while I was on shift too.

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Weaver wrote: »

I slept a whole night once in the back of a hummer about 30m off to the right of a M198, right in line with the muzzle brake. Woke up with a horrible headache from the compression/decompression because we were firing all night long.

That would suck.

Casper on
  • Options
    honkymcgoohonkymcgoo Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

VA, that's a good way to prevent people from bumming off you. I just lie and say I recycle my dip if they're bugging me about it too much.

That's another thing that pisses me off, is the fucking bums. Don't approach me. I ain't got any money for you, I'll get you some water and a double cheeseburger, but don't fuckin' come by and ask me for any money. Don't approach me when I see you get out of that van with your other buddies that just got dropped off by the corner. Don't get aggressive either, because I've got two tons of steel and a green light. Don't think of touching the truck either, cause that huntin' knife ain't for show.

Man I had this bum come up to me and ask if he could have a cigarette. I was like, yeah what the hell, I really shouldnt be smoking anyway. So I give him one and he smells it and goes "Oh, its a clove. Yeah I don't smoke these." and gives it back. Then he asked me and the other two guys I was with for 5 bucks. I said " If you can afford to be picky about what you smoke then you really dont need 5 bucks do you? "

honkymcgoo on
    I didn't even know what the fuck and avitar was until about 5 minutes ago.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Weaver wrote: »

One of the dudes I went to high school/college with is a lieutenant with the armored division over there, hes in charge of tanks and shit. He says he doesnt know how he will feel when he goes home and sleeps in a bed again as opposed to inside his tank. He says its like being in the womb again.

honkymcgoo on
  • Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I used to live in an apartment complex full of black folks

occasionally a gun would fire

I never called the cops

Skull Man on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    I keep reading the title as 'Yay cumshots'

I don't even know...

Iskander on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Iskander wrote: »

I don't even know...

One time I totally blasted in this girls ear. now THAT was a cumshot.

honkymcgoo on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    blew her brains out, as it were

Iskander on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    blew her brains out, as it were

OH god I wish I had thought to say that when I was done. "Sorry to blow your brains out there" WHERE ARE YOU GUYS WHEN I NEED YOU!?!!

honkymcgoo on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    this is why you should keep SE up while you're having sex

going away all doggy style on her while posting about it, then repeating a zing someone posts just as you come all over her back

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Druhim wrote: »
    this is why you should keep SE up while you're having sex

going away all doggy style on her while posting about it, then repeating a zing someone posts just as you come all over her back

This is clearly why god gave man the knowledge to build laptops with wifi connections.

honkymcgoo on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Someone was clearing their weapon today going into the gym and they did not do it correctly and it fire a round into the clearing barrel as I was walking by. it had my heart racing and I hadn't even started working out yet.

Casper on
  • Options
    Ol' SparkyOl' Sparky Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    honkymcgoo wrote: »

Man I had this bum come up to me and ask if he could have a cigarette. I was like, yeah what the hell, I really shouldnt be smoking anyway. So I give him one and he smells it and goes "Oh, its a clove. Yeah I don't smoke these." and gives it back. Then he asked me and the other two guys I was with for 5 bucks. I said " If you can afford to be picky about what you smoke then you really dont need 5 bucks do you? "

I generally don't like cloves but when I have a sore throat it's really nice to be able to still smoke..

Also on the issue of gunshots, I don't hear them ever (except for when I rarely go shooting), but I get to hear about all the homicide victims in Glendale, AZ because my dad is a cop out there.

Ol' Sparky on
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    When I lived in my apartment in Savannah I used to hear loud pops most nights. I lived right in the 2-block buffer zone between the safe area of town and the projects. I actually had it rationalized as "fireworks" for like 3/4 of the year before I finally had to come to grips with the fact that I was hearing people get shot at.

Scary thing is that not once did I call the police or anyone about the noises and only about 1/8th of the time did I ever hear sirens follow the gunfire.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008

I don't even know...

I didn't, until it was mentioned.

Now it's all I can think about.

Khavall on
  • Options
    GafotoGafoto Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Someone was clearing their weapon today going into the gym and they did not do it correctly and it fire a round into the clearing barrel as I was walking by. it had my heart racing and I hadn't even started working out yet.

What kind of gym do you work out at?

Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg