As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Yay gunshots

1235»

• Options
    deathnote118deathnote118 Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    up the street from my house there was a fire had to evacuate our street cause the houses are really close togeather they got the fire out 1 house before mine

deathnote118 on
  • Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    There was some douche playing guitar at volume level three in our neighborhood tonight.

Oh wait that was me.

Man now I live in a quiet part of a quiet town.

I have no stories,

Khavall on
  • Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    honkymcgoo wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    this is why you should keep SE up while you're having sex

going away all doggy style on her while posting about it, then repeating a zing someone posts just as you come all over her back

This is clearly why god gave man the knowledge to build laptops with wifi connections.

why not use a roll out keyboard on her back. she'll think it is sensual massage when in actual fact it is you posting here how totally fucking sweet it is that you are banging this chick dude.

The_Scarab on
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I'ma hustla baby

something something

Weaver on
  • Options
    FlyingmanFlyingman Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    There is house down the road from my parents house. I remember someone blowing up a van full of gas tanks out the front of it when I was really young. The couple that was living there left after their garden and driveway was turned into a crater.

Then all these Asians moved in, we didn't really know what the deal was, because they were mostly guys and they had nice cars. Rumor was it was turned into a sort of, triad house or some shit. But one night a fight broke out in the house, shots were fired and a guy came out of the house, we were watching from my parents bedroom window as one of these guys chases the other with a meat cleaver, tackles him on OUR lawn, then proceeds to start hacking into his shoulder.

So anyway, this scary ex-government dude up the road that knows all kinds of martial arts and has a license to carry comes out of his house and gets them both on the ground, not attacking each other, until the cops came.

I lived in the best fucking neighbourhood.

Flyingman on
    PAsig-1.gif
  • Options
    UrianUrian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    My building elevator has been broken for the last two and a half days and my mom has a broken ankle, getting her up and down 10 flights of stairs is a pain in the ass.

Unless she was shot in the ankle I fail to see how this compares to the rest of the thread.

Man I don't live in Toronto or Vancouver, gunshots happen like once a year here once a year maybe twice a year tops. My elevator being broken to me is like "Ugh not this shit again"

BAAALLLAAAH

Urian on
  • Options
    TrillianTrillian Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    My next door neighbours keep getting their door kicked in.
    The thieves never get far because they have five of these beasts:
    W.BerneseMountainDog.jpg

If you think they look wimpy, you're right, but they're loud enough to make anyone think twice about walking through the door.

Trillian on

They cast a shadow like a sundial in the morning light. It was half past 10.
  • Options
    CasperCasper __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    Gafoto wrote: »
    Casper wrote: »
    Someone was clearing their weapon today going into the gym and they did not do it correctly and it fire a round into the clearing barrel as I was walking by. it had my heart racing and I hadn't even started working out yet.

What kind of gym do you work out at?

I live in a relativly bad area.

Everyone carries guns where ever they go.

South side Baghdad is where all the real gangsters live.

Casper on
  • Options
    BearcatBearcat Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    My friend wanted to hang out this last Wednesday. I was like, OK. So I got there and he says to me, "Eric, lets go to Mexico."

We both hopped in his Jeep with two other friends and drove to Tijuana.
    When we got there an hour and a half later, it felt like I was walking through a theme park of sorts. A ghetto, tamale ridden theme park. There was food and lights everywhere. I guess people dying isn't that big of a deal over there.
    We hailed a cab. He said "AYYY Five dollars." and I said "no, 3.50." and he was like "ok"
    We hopped in and the first thing I noticed was that he stank of tequila. The whole cab did, but I was too busy eating my tamale to care. He then tried selling us Vicodin, but we all declined. He started speaking in Spanish, and I knew enough that he was telling me how to talk to a prostitute in Mexico, and that Mexico "had none of that fag stuff here" I'm surprised I made it out of that country alive and with my wallet.

Bearcat on
  • Options
    langfor6langfor6 Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    In 1997 I was in a bank when it got robbed. The robber even momentarily pointed his gun at me.

I'm still not sure how I didn't wet myself.

langfor6 on
  • Options
    fallaxdracofallaxdraco Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Someone was clearing their weapon today going into the gym and they did not do it correctly and it fire a round into the clearing barrel as I was walking by. it had my heart racing and I hadn't even started working out yet.

you in the military? what has your life been like while there?

fallaxdraco on
  • Options
    edited August 2008

My life has been nothing but rainbows and sunshine.

this time it has been very boring. I work in my office like I did stateside except to get to some of the other units we have to fly in a helo and walking around is usaully really hot.

Casper on
  • Options
    iStevoiStevo Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Here's a story.

Im sitting in my car, winows up enjoying the AC on a balmy summer evening, rocking out nice and loud. I'm at the railroad crossing, the gate is down and the red lights are flashing, and the train itself it just comming into view to the left.

An SUV pulls up behind me, real close, and turns on its high beams right into my back window. Three dudes get out and walk up to my windows and start tap tap tapping with someting on the glass. All three of them are brandishing knives at me, and their all very young, probably still in high school. I can't help but laugh at them, because I've left plenty of room between my car and the train, so I simply cut my wheel to the left and pull a u-turn, and drive away from the kids. When I look in the mirror I see them standing stupidly in the middle of the road, highlighted by the truck's headlights, and one of them kinda throws his hands up in disbelief.

Its later in that week that I hear that gang violence and crime related to initiation has increased in the area some forty percent. Guns might've been an entirerly different story, but knives? seriously? I wonder if their boss found out, how humiliating must that be?

iStevo on
    ...I'm so hip, I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis.
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I was driving through Virginia with my ex and we got stuck behind a prison bus. This convict in the back seat (really dark black dude, shaved head, kind of bug-eyed) turns around and starts staring at the both of us and begins making "scary" faces. My reaction was to raise my eyebrows for a second and then burst out laughing, which seemed to really hurt the convict's pride. At the next available chance I gunned it and passed the bus, still smiling.

It's always fun when someone tries to intimidate you but you know there's no reason to actually be afraid.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

My life has been nothing but rainbows and sunshine.

this time it has been very boring. I work in my office like I did stateside except to get to some of the other units we have to fly in a helo and walking around is usaully really hot.

Do you like get to shoot guns and stuff?

What's it like enforcing freedom?

Seriously, sounds like a hard time. Hope its working out ok for ya

The_Scarab on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    It is more boring than anything else. It reminds me of prison.

Casper on
  • Options
    Angel of DeathAngel of Death regular
    edited August 2008
    Being in the walls blows balls.

Angel of Death on