Options

College Football -Who's your damn Alma Mater?

1111213141517»

• Options
    Darth MilkDarth Milk Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Darth Milk wrote:
    Man, ND is being mudstomped.

Most overrated college football franchise of all time. I've said it before and I'll say it again: ND is the Yankees of College Football, only without the constant hardware to show for it.

Had LSU not held the 2 best players in their secondary out for the start of the game, that 42-3 prediction from a few pages ago probably would have been spot on.

Nah, Notre Dame just couldn't get the good starting field position they got in the second half. They actually had quite an advantage in TOP for the entire first half but the o-line couldn't keep it up them. That and Notre Dame's defense is complete shit obviously.

Um, their two scoring drives were both from their own 20. Other than a posession that started on LSU's 21 (which they converted to 0 points) their best starting field position in the first half was their own 25 yard line. People just need to accept the fact that Notre Dame isn't the national power their fans like to think they are. Beating up on the service academies and losing against every legitimate contender does not a BCS team make.

Brady Quinn reminds me alot of Chris Simms. Phenomenal quarterback as long as the game doesn't mean anything. Maybe he'll at least have a tougher spleen though, eh?

Darth Milk on
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    There biggest game of the season was USC. He threw three touchdown passes (would have been 4 if McKnight didn't drop one) and no interceptions. He threw for 5 against Michigan state with one interception. He also had a couple great 4th quarter comebacks.

All I am saying is let's wait until he gets a team that can protect him before we call him Chris Simms or Ron Powlus. But if he gets drafted by Oakland or Cleveland he's fucking done.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist