As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Frontalot Documentry

Teh Madd HatterTeh Madd Hatter Registered User regular
edited September 2006 in PAX Archive
Hey did anyone else get recruited for the Front's documentry? Me and some of my friends got pulled aside after getting some merch but I wonder if it happened to anyone else.

Teh Madd Hatter on

• Options
    DJBreslinDJBreslin Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Yes, I believe jieun mentioned that she got hit up for the documentary as well. Here:
    http://www.penny-arcade.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=24112211

DJBreslin on
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    recorded ddr players at the bemani machines. I was in there.

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    cosmonautcosmonaut Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Amarisse (Risse on the forums temporarily) and one of her friends were interviewed too.

cosmonaut on
  • Options
    I like tea biscuitsI like tea biscuits Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    I also got snapped up for a little interview, but I had just been in a very loud room and had to get the camera girl to repeat herself about three times each question because my ears were ringing so much. As such, I don't expect much of what I had to say to be used :)

I like tea biscuits on
  • Options
    jieunjieun Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    I was pretty much backed into a corner in a perfect setting for an interview.

D:

Were you guys (who were also interviewed) given a consent paper to sign and stuff?

jieun on
  • Options
    QuizMasterQuizMaster Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    I was already nervous enough to talk to Frontalot. Then there was a camera there too.

*breathe**breathe**asthma*

QuizMaster on
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    Yeah I was given a consent form, but I've got to mail mine in as I had to change some info.

Teh Madd Hatter on
  • Options
    TomExMachinaTomExMachina Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    QuizMaster wrote:
    I was already nervous enough to talk to Frontalot. Then there was a camera there too.

*breathe**breathe**asthma*

You should have come to the party then.

Drinking with front is fun.

Next year plz do.

TomExMachina on
  • Options
    dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Hey did anyone else get recruited for the Front's documentry? Me and some of my friends got pulled aside after getting some merch but I wonder if it happened to anyone else.
    well, when i was online for the final omeganauts thing, i went outside on the fourth floor ledge for a smoke and the guys were out there recording, and asked me to take part. so i signed the release and sat around for like 15 minutes while they were interviewing some chick, then i just left cuz i wanted to see the rad game of tengen tetris!

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • Options
    xxhennersxxxxhennersxx Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Yeah i got pulled aside for his dvd.

I also interviewed him for my show.

xxhennersxx on
  • Options
    spambotspambot Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    My brother and his roommate were sitting on the second level each with a case of Bawls and with several empties in front of them (around 10). They were interviewed but I doubt they were coherent.

spambot on
    WingDamage.com - An Editorial Gaming Blog

Here There Be Robots - All ages Sci-Fi/Adventure comic
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited September 2006
    I got interviewed at the Baton Rouge show, and filmed at the Bemani booths on Saturday, _and_ at the DS stand in the Exhibition Room _and_ in/around the GH tourney room on Sunday.

I swear, I saw those guys more than any other media. I asked one of them how many cameras they had, and he said five crews.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    Dang this thread jumped, but it's good to know that at least they will have a broad set of footage for everything.

Teh Madd Hatter on
This discussion has been closed.