Options

Sorry to be a bother..sig problems

GolemGolem of SandSaint Joseph, MORegistered User regular
Sorry to bother you guys, im a lil shy about making a new topic for fear of breaking rules, but here it goes. I cant see my signature, I was recently unjailed and it wont show up when i look at my posts. was wondering if this was a problem with me or if my sig will show up after time.

Sorry again in Advacne for the n00b question.

Golem on

Posts

  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Try checking the "always attach signature" box in your profile.

    Thanatos on
  • Options
    denihilistdenihilist Ancient and Mighty Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited September 2006
    Go into your profile and switch Always attach my signature from no to yes.

    edit: thanatos you dick licker.

    denihilist on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    denihilist wrote:
    Go into your profile and switch Always attach my signature from no to yes.

    edit: thanatos you dick licker.
    Pwn3d!1!1

    Thanatos on
  • Options
    EinhanderEinhander __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2006
    Golem wrote:
    Sorry to bother you guys, im a lil shy about making a new topic for fear of breaking rules, but here it goes. I cant see my signature, I was recently unjailed and it wont show up when i look at my posts. was wondering if this was a problem with me or if my sig will show up after time.

    Sorry again in Advacne for the n00b question.

    You shouldn't be afraid to break the rules. Just make sure and read them, the you'll know what they are.

    Just remember to keep your sig at no more than 500x80 and no more than around 50kb, and you'll be fine.

    Einhander on
  • Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2006
    Don't buy the hype. Fear breaking the rules. Fear it very much.

    Luckily, making new topics is not against the rules.

    A bad topic may get you ridicule in the right sub-forum, but it isn't bannable.

    Breathe easy.

    But don't break the rules.

    :lol:

    Just_Bri_Thanks on
    ...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Options
    PussumPussum Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Instead of making a new thread I'll just bump this old one. My question is in regards to my sig. For some reason I can not get my sig. to pop up. I am using image shack which doesn't require a password to log on and I have the box checked to always attach the sig in my post. I updated my profile and assumed I would have to wait for a while for it to come on, but it has been like three hours already. Do I need to do something more?

    Thanks!

    Pussum on
    venomsigva5.png
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Pussum wrote:
    Instead of making a new thread I'll just bump this old one. My question is in regards to my sig. For some reason I can not get my sig. to pop up. I am using image shack which doesn't require a password to log on and I have the box checked to always attach the sig in my post. I updated my profile and assumed I would have to wait for a while for it to come on, but it has been like three hours already. Do I need to do something more?

    Thanks!
    It's attached, but as a thumbnail.

    Try photobucket.

    Thanatos on
  • Options
    PussumPussum Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    But won't photobucket be a problem since you have to log in to view the pictures?

    Pussum on
    venomsigva5.png
  • Options
    AroducAroduc regular
    edited October 2006
    Or using the direct link to the image.

    thnoro6.jpg
    Pussum wrote:
    But won't photobucket be a problem since you have to log in to view the pictures?

    W...what?

    Aroduc on
  • Options
    PussumPussum Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Got it figured out, thanks guys. Also, is it to big?

    Pussum on
    venomsigva5.png
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Pussum wrote:
    Got it figured out, thanks guys. Also, is it to big?
    I think it's fine for SE++, not for anywhere else, though.

    Max size is 500x80.

    Thanatos on
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Trim the bottom; you never want to cut off someone's head. =)

    Athenor on
    He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
Sign In or Register to comment.