Options

posters!

2456789

Posts

  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    lostwords wrote: »
    okay, here's how big of a loser i was in high school.

    this was my wall back at my parent's place:
    da530e42.jpg

    the first thing i would do if i could time travel is punch myself in the face

    and hey, i'm still a huge loser, but i just got better at hiding it.

    dude, Escaflowne

    hi5

    Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I used to have some posters

    167b8a15.jpg

    66442402.jpg

    room29.jpg

    room28.jpg

    room27.jpg

    room23.jpg

    room22.jpg

    room20.jpg

    room19.jpg

    room12.jpg

    room11.jpg

    room10.jpg

    you know, a few

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    Barcardi wrote: »
    is this a poster only or room too?

    cuz either or

    i don't really wanna see your room if you have nothing on the walls. like books and dvds or some paintings is fine though.

    the cheat on
    tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • Options
    MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Look a terrible excuse to post this
    IMG_2303.jpg

    Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Mario RPG hell yes!

    TankHammer on
  • Options
    the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    lostwords wrote: »
    okay, here's how big of a loser i was in high school.

    this was my wall back at my parent's place:
    da530e42.jpg

    the first thing i would do if i could time travel is punch myself in the face

    and hey, i'm still a huge loser, but i just got better at hiding it.

    is that... blossom?

    the cheat on
    tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    hahahah

    Faricazy on
  • Options
    the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    Look a terrible excuse to post this
    IMG_2303.jpg

    oh my god a huge fluffy peep!

    the cheat on
    tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    oh man, i wish. it would be better to look back on than katie "crazy thetan" holmes

    t CD hell yes, one of my favorite animoos. but i haven't wacthed it in forever. probably doesn't hold up though

    t rinder - yeah, the wolf was just begging for an ass kickin, huh

    lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I don't have any of those posters anymore.

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    this thread already makes me want to redecorate... ya think i would want to get into that being in school for architecture but my place is a dump right now stuff on the walls wise

    Barcardi on
  • Options
    KilljoyKilljoy __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    i used to have a couple of TTC ads i snuck out of the bus in my old room

    this one's bare except for a picture of my dad my mom stuck on the door, i think to prevent me from masturbating

    Killjoy on
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    or super mario rpg

    man, I had some good snes games.

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    I don't have any of those posters anymore.

    that sucks, that was a cool penguin poster.

    yes barcardi, do it. it feels so good to look at your postering accomplishments when you're all done.

    the cheat on
    tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • Options
    MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    We just had a room thread though. So let's make sure this is strictly posters only.

    That means any pictures without posters is banworthy

    Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • Options
    the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    We just had a room thread though. So let's make sure this is strictly posters only.

    That means any pictures without posters is banworthy

    yeah ok, but art and paintings and bookshelfs are fine too.

    the cheat on
    tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I was particularly fond of my Spider-Man: Blue posters

    oh well

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    mc escher all up in here.

    the cheat on
    tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    I don't have any posters
    I have some comics that I bagged and hung on my wall
    And a print of the dogs playing poker
    But that's it

    Me Too! on
  • Options
    Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Lol! wrote: »
    I don't have any posters
    I have some comics that I bagged and hung on my wall
    And a print of the dogs playing poker
    But that's it

    Of course it dogs

    Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    hey kosh where's your poster of einstein sticking his tongue out

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I want to frame some MC Escher for my dorm room

    Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    When I get some money I want to get a couple of those slider frames for my comics
    Make 'em look nicer when they're hanging

    Me Too! on
  • Options
    KilljoyKilljoy __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    i want a massive print of seurat's sunday afternoon

    Killjoy on
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    For many, many years I had a map of the original NWN and Tunare from EQOA up on my wall

    And throughout eighth grade I had a big scantily clad wallscroll of Asuka and Rei from evangelion. Now I have no posters and the only adornment in my wall is a hole I punched.

    Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Koshian wrote: »
    hey kosh where's your poster of einstein sticking his tongue out

    I don't have that poster?

    sorry it's just that escher poster is such a college dude poster

    I was just furthering the stereotype

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I'll just post the Dre poster we had everyone sign at Comic-Con:

    DrDre.jpg

    Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    OK maybe I don't want frames
    They're anywhere from 15-30 bucks a pop

    Me Too! on
  • Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Fandyien wrote: »
    For many, many years I had a map of the original NWN and Tunare from EQOA up on my wall

    Oh man, the shitty cloth one? I had that too

    Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Options
    sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited August 2008
    the cheat wrote: »
    no not you all. the paper kind! i made this thread years ago, and now it is time to see what posters you all have nowadays. find your posters here, or preferably take a picture of them yourself.

    i just got the tropic thunder and house bunny from my sister's theater.

    if you are nice to me, i might be able to get you some posters from there, they have a bunch just layin around.
    wowbunny.jpg

    PAPOESTER.jpg

    downeyjr.jpg

    That sure is some wood paneling you've got there

    sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Tossrock wrote: »
    Fandyien wrote: »
    For many, many years I had a map of the original NWN and Tunare from EQOA up on my wall

    Oh man, the shitty cloth one? I had that too

    Holy shit, yes, dude

    You are so awesome, I think I've only ever encountered like three people who played that game

    I am beaming you one million hearts right now <3

    Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    billy west! <3

    the cheat on
    tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • Options
    the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    the cheat wrote: »
    no not you all. the paper kind! i made this thread years ago, and now it is time to see what posters you all have nowadays. find your posters here, or preferably take a picture of them yourself.

    i just got the tropic thunder and house bunny from my sister's theater.

    if you are nice to me, i might be able to get you some posters from there, they have a bunch just layin around.
    wowbunny.jpg

    PAPOESTER.jpg

    downeyjr.jpg

    That sure is some wood paneling you've got there

    haha, yes i live in a shithole, thank you for pointing that out.

    the cheat on
    tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Fandyien wrote: »
    Tossrock wrote: »
    Fandyien wrote: »
    For many, many years I had a map of the original NWN and Tunare from EQOA up on my wall

    Oh man, the shitty cloth one? I had that too

    Holy shit, yes, dude

    You are so awesome, I think I've only ever encountered like three people who played that game

    I am beaming you one million hearts right now <3

    my heart receiver dish is operating at maximum capacity

    Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    the cheat wrote: »
    billy west! <3

    We got to talk to him for like 15 minutes! He's so goddamn awesome.

    I think one of my favorite signatures on there is definitely Phil Lamarr.

    Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I have always wanted to live in a shitty ranch-style house with a carpeted basement and wooden panels

    If I ever travel back to 1993 this is precisely what I will do, hanging out in arcades and in my dingy wooden-plastic basement

    Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited August 2008
    my favorite signature on there is gabe's

    DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    here are some crappy photobooth pictures of some things i have yet to put up in my room
    Photo52.jpg
    Photo51.jpg

    bowtiedseal on
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I don't look at my walls much.

    ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Also I have an air freshener with Jesus on it hanging from a peg on my wall

    Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.