As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Knish Recipie

DrunkMcDrunkMc Registered User regular
edited August 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
For those who don't know a Knish looks like this:
knish.jpg

That's a good New York Style Knish. I haven't had one since I last visited NY last summer and I am fiending one right now. Every recipie I find online to make them doesn't have the crust right, does anyone here know how to make these mashed potatoes in a little pocket of heaven?

DrunkMc on

• Options
    Indica1Indica1 Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Find your local Jews?

Indica1 on

If the president had any real power, he'd be able to live wherever the fuck he wanted.
  • Options
    rfaliasrfalias Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Checked the grocery store?

Never seen them, but it seems like a possible common frozen item.

They seem a bit like perogies to me.
    Perogies are good and might work to satisfy you craving!

rfalias on
  • Options
    DrunkMcDrunkMc Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I have actually asked Jewish people if they make them, and none of them have heard of Knishes. I am guessing it's a purely New York Jewish thing. I dunno.

I have checked the grocery stores, supermarkets, nothing. Can't find them, I even asked at the butcher's station.

They're kinda like Perogies, but bigger, square and the shell is crunchy. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Perogies are awesome, but not quite the same.

DrunkMc on