As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[CylON!] Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game - Cylon Reveal on Page 7!

167891012»

• Options
    AkinosAkinos Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Sorry about the lack of updates, everyone. I'm actually going to have to put the game on hold for a while.

Unless someone else is willing to GM, which requires access to all of the crisis cards... I will do my best to facilitate a new GM, or will return myself when I'm not working all day, 7 days a week.

Sorry guys. :(

Akinos on
  • Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    ((NOOOOOOOO! :P))

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Aww Frak!

But this has made one thing certain... I need to buy this game.

crimsoncoyote on
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Yeah, this is definitely a game to buy once it hits stores.

FFG just needs to get their release schedule in gear.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Yeah. They said they were going to release it in october.

Apparently they meant october 29th or something.

Still, I'm not gonna change my pre-order because when I pre-ordered it amazon had it listed at $26 and now it's listed at like $40. I hope they honor the price I bought it at.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Yeah. They said they were going to release it in october.

Apparently they meant october 29th or something.

Still, I'm not gonna change my pre-order because when I pre-ordered it amazon had it listed at $26 and now it's listed at like $40. I hope they honor the price I bought it at.

Amazon is good at that, you should be fine.

I think it's still possible to pre-order from places, for how much though, I'm not sure.

crimsoncoyote on
  • Options
    Shrieking EmuShrieking Emu Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    My friend/podcast co-host/frakking skinjob was able to pick up a copy at Gen Con this year, and I got to play BSG last night (my second game). Paranoia was extreme last night, as I (Gaius Baltar) managed to successfully use my character's ability very early to ID a Cylon...and nobody believed me. Roslin, Adama, et al then threw me, a loyal Colonial, in the Brig. Figures. The game ended up coming down to card draw, with the toasters winning the day. What a game.

I was skeptical when I first played it (that was for a podcast review), but now it's definitely on my top ten, and highly recommended - you must buy this game.

Shrieking Emu on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Gaius Baltar
    Frak yeah!

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List