Options

Pokémon- You can never catch them all!

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Wow, you put together that Speed Racer team FAST (hurrr hurr hurr). Did you have some of the Pokes already done? Because I only did two new guys in the time it took your to finish a whole team.

I had two guys done.

Also son of a bitch Rockin. Ah well, good game.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    RockinXRockinX Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Close, very close. But I WON.

Anyone else up for a battle?

RockinX on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Out of curiosity, what was the PP left on Recover?

That flimsy little focus punch makes me think I need to either rework Kecleon or kick him off the team entirely. He took special hits pretty well, though. Maybe replace it with Toxic?

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Yeah, I was amazed at its awesome Sp def.

The total amount of PPs left on Recover was zero.

RockinX on
  • Options
    dingus xavierdingus xavier Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Unfortunately I am not currently able to get on wifi which is a shame because I have a whole bunch of fun new pokemans that you haven't seen due to your prolonged absence. Ah well.

dingus xavier on
    Platinum FC:0474 4582 3401
    Steam ID
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    RockinX wrote: »
    Yeah, I was amazed at its awesome Sp def.

The total amount of PPs left on Recover was zero.

All right, that's what I was hoping to do!

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Didn't work very well, since I guess your stalling attack ran out of PP as well since you used some other attacks.

RockinX on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Didn't work very well, since I guess your stalling attack ran out of PP as well since you used some other attacks.

Nope, I still had my focus punch left. I just was unsure of whether or not you had any Recovers left. I thought you were just throwing Milotic at Kecleon, so I figured I'd get in a Sucker Punch or two before dying to make Staraptor's recoil damage as little as possible.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Anyone else wanna battle? Blue? Ink?

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Hell yeah - if we can connect

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    All right I'm getting on.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I'll be throwing a team together
    getting on

damn you!

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Blue is this a team of nothing but explosives.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    InvisibleInkInvisibleInk Po,OrRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I'm sure i'll be around to fight you after Blue if you're still interested. Or if you can't connect.

InvisibleInk on
    3DS-3995-6602-5217
    NNID-InvisibleInk
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I'm sure i'll be around to fight you after Blue if you're still interested. Or if you can't connect.

I have to leave to pick my mom up from the airport after this, but if you're still around around 11:30 or so then I'll be game.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    InvisibleInkInvisibleInk Po,OrRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    ah, well I don't think i'll be available then.
    Tomorrow! You and your silly cartoon will be defeated tomorrow.

InvisibleInk on
    3DS-3995-6602-5217
    NNID-InvisibleInk
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    YOU BETTER BET YOUR LIFE SPEED RACER IS GONNA SEE IT THROUGH

GO SPEED RACER

GO SPEED RACER

GO SPEED RACER GO

Actually Ink, I do have time for another battle.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    God, absolutely raped. Good job, speed racer!

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Garchomp had me scared!

Why Swords Dance instead of Dragon Dance, though?

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Because he learns it.

I figured kecleon had that steal boosts move so I didn't use baton pass. Oh how I wish I did.

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    ...Oh.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I also forgot all about static. I was very, uh, surprised.

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    I also forgot all about static. I was very, uh, surprised.

Wait, who got static'd? I think I missed that part.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Ninjask did.

I was like HELL YEAH TAUNT THAT and then D:
    Through the sub no less.

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Ninjask did.

I was like HELL YEAH TAUNT THAT and then D:
    Through the sub no less.

Ohhhhh yeah yeah I remember that now.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    E.trode went through my team like a hot knife through butter. Next time - will be different!
    You'd think I would have prepared for him.

Man, static and full para. Perhaps this is what rx feels like all the time?

Looks like my months long winning streak has finally come to a close.

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Yeah, make fun of the guy with bad luck.

RockinX on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    E.trode went through my team like a hot knife through butter. Next time - will be different!
    You'd think I would have prepared for him.

Man, static and full para. Perhaps this is what rx feels like all the time?

Looks like my months long winning streak has finally come to a close.

Oh man that fight killed your winning streak?

That just makes it all the better.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Yeah, make fun of the guy with bad luck.

If you define yourself by bad luck, don't be surprised when I get bad luck and compare myself to you!

I challenge you to a bad-luck off!
    By which I mean pokemon battle!

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Yeah, it'll have to wait at least half an hour as I'm doing something else first.

RockinX on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    ELECTRODE swept your team. electrode.

Interesting.

Electrode.
    Bet you thought I was going to say 'Electrode' again, didn't you? Well, technically, you're right, since I just did.

dingus xavier on
    Steam ID
  • Options
    edited September 2008

Interesting.

I've already forgotten most of the details, but it paralyzed his Gengar, killed his Foretress, and beat up his Ninjask and Garchomp pretty badly.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    GARCHOMP!? HOW?!

RockinX on
  • Options
    ChenChen Registered User regular
    edited September 2008

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Chen on
    V0Gug2h.png
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Electrode was instrumental in my downfall, but did not sweep me. Electrode got one ko.

I made a bunch of sacrifice plays and none of them really paid off.
    I was trying very hard to pass ninjask's speed boost to garchomp, who fell to an explosion and brave bird.

Also why is it that everyone has suddenly shown up to witness my failure?

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    GARCHOMP!? HOW?!

He switched in on Kecleon, I switched over to Electrode and exploded while he swords-danced, which left Garchomp vulnerable to Staraptor.

Anyway, one of you folks best be on in an hour or two!

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Oh, that's right, you were asking why he didn't use DD instead.

It can't learn DD and Swords Dance is evil enough. Also, see Ursaring with its good ability.

RockinX on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I so was not laughing, I was merely surprised.

Didn't have Blissey eh?

and to answer your question Blue, I've been here the whole time, lurking whilst playing TF2. This... event caused me to show myself.

dingus xavier on
    Steam ID
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Yeah, I did. If you really want I can just post the whole battle and we can have a good laugh at my bad decisions.

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Er no that's not necessary, sounds like you got haxxed some too.

Unless you really want to. We should do more of those log thingies like RMD does.

This speed racer team is formidable, it seems.

dingus xavier on
    Steam ID