Options

Pokémon- You can never catch them all!

1565758596062»

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I forget if a slash is available but killw/fire.

edit : wow basically beat

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Yeah if you drop the "it" you can make it fit much more cleanly.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    dingus xavierdingus xavier Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Hm, yes. I just noticed your posts now, so gimme a little while to name the guy and put a team together.

dingus xavier on
    Platinum FC:0474 4582 3401
    Steam ID
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    If you don't care about possibly offending people you could name it Holocaust.

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    That would be pretty weird depending on the team Dingus chooses to use it on.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    My dongle is being dumb again... This may take a little while, Speed, so settle in.

dingus xavier on
    Steam ID
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Just lemme know when you're ready.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Speaking of which Dingus, you should really have a Tyraniczar on that team.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    What team? I don't really use any set team, I just throw a few of my couple dozen guys together in a way that seems marginally passable.

In my battle against you I had two of my walls, two of my physical sweepers and two of my special sweepers. The only thing that screwed me up a bit was that I should have handled the type of water dude you had differently. (I cursed to make Muk slower so Payback would hit for full damage, which would have worked fine if that was the special wall version rather than the sweeper. I should have just attacked with Gunk Shot and gotten two very strong hits in. Because of that I lost muk and was forced to wear it down with repeated supereffective attacks.)

If you mean Tyranitar, yeah I may get one eventually.

Speed, I think the problem is the wireless, so I'm going to try connecting via ethernet, hold on just a biiiit longer.

dingus xavier on
    Steam ID
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    No, the team of improperly EV'd single-player story mode team, all nicknamed after things having to do with Soviet/Russian Communism, hence, Tyranitsar.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Ah. Aha.

Well, maybe when I do Platinum.

Speed, I'm sorry for the delay. Almost on possibly.

Sheesh, that took a long time.

dingus xavier on
    Steam ID
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Woop, sorry for the wait, didn't see that you were done.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    ...Well that was dumb.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    You'd think I would've learned the first time!

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Oh come on.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Lol thunderbolt para. I did not expect that item on Huck but yay hax.

Oh hey you added Aqua Jet! Damn you.

dingus xavier on
    Steam ID
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Man I don't remember who said I should have Roar over Aqua Jet but fuck that guy.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Rain boosted Aqua Jet ftw.

Wait... why did you bring Ape.... and Shuckle... in over Spritle?

A critical hit! Hurr hurr

dingus xavier on
    Steam ID
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Yeah my own rain is gonna kill me.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Rain boosted Aqua Jet ftw.

Wait... why did you bring Ape in over Spritle?

Because I forgot that Spritle double resists water!

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Yeah, I just made one too many bad decisions here.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Rematch with different teams?

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Well, also it was a bit of a haxy battle. Although Azu could have finished off Huck regardless and even without the crit Smirk could have hurt Spritle badly.

It would have been closer, though.

I am pleased with DIAF but Focus Sash totally owned him.

Uh, sure.

dingus xavier on
    Steam ID
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Oh man guys, I am totally going to try to make the next OP. I have become increasingly convinced that my idea is great.

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I have an idea for the title.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Yes me too that is the great idea. I would describe it as "nostalgic".

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Wait.

What.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Is Woundwort not Jolly? Because LasagnaCat is pretty goddamn fast.

dingus xavier on
    Steam ID
  • Options
    InvisibleInkInvisibleInk Po,OrRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    Yes me too that is the great idea. I would describe it as "nostalgic".
    RockinX has already showed an interest in making the next thread, but if he's not around by the next page then go for it.

Just.... don't get the thread locked ok?

InvisibleInk on
    3DS-3995-6602-5217
    NNID-InvisibleInk
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Your faith in me is comforting.

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Out of curiosity, is DIAF Modest or Timid?

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Modest. That was a good game. Do you mind if I post the edited log? I wrote it down during the battle.

dingus xavier on
    Steam ID
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Having platinum replays is going to be awesome.

v I just meant so we would not have to resort to doing things like writing down battles. This kind of thing should have been in the game to start with.

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Your faith in me is astounding.

dingus xavier on
    Steam ID
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Modest. That was a good game. Do you mind if I post the edited log? I wrote it down during the battle.

Yeah, sure.

Charybdis is not a good choice for a special attacker when I have no rain dancer. This I have learned.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Having platinum replays is going to be awesome.

Whoawhoawhoa.

What?

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    New thread you must make, Blue. Hop to it!

dingus xavier on
    Steam ID
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Platinum has the ability to record battles. You get a code for the game you want to save, and tell people toinput that code in a new WiFi room to see the battle.

Not as good as Halo's Theatre mode, but it's a first for Ninty.

Mx. Quill on