The Four H's of MMOs: Hatred, Happiness, Hope

2456765

Posts

  • 815165815165 Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Last time I got that fucker I had to ask a guildie shaman to come and save me because I was minutes away from death. Fun stuff.

    815165 on
  • SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I wonder if it would be worth it for you to farm up a stack of http://www.wowhead.com/?item=2633 before heading in there.

    Seg on
  • DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Wavechaser wrote: »
    Hate: What the fuck is with this disease called "Cadaver Worms" in Strat?

    I'm trying to just go through, have a good time by clearing some shit, getting some rep and money.

    The disease begs to differ.

    150 shadow damage inflicted every 10 sec.
    Health Regeneration rate reduced by 100%

    Yep, I can't eat food to get health back, I can use a bandage in between ticks, but then it just goes back down and I immediately have to start over from scratch after getting back into battle.

    In other words, it's blizzards way of saying "lol fckin nub go sit down afk4ten mins lolz"

    run it with your paladin instead

    Dhalphir on
  • WavechaserWavechaser Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Seg wrote: »
    I wonder if it would be worth it for you to farm up a stack of http://www.wowhead.com/?item=2633 before heading in there.

    That's a damn fine idea.

    Wavechaser on
    PierceNeck wrote: »
    People still do the anal thing?
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Happy: made the Tank Goggles!

    Hate: getting to 62 will take soooo looong.. Not much in time, but seeing the goggles in my bag, taunting me.

    Hope: Pally to 70 before 3.0 hits

    Whores: Fools on the AH selling an item for 3x the mats to make the item are selling for. Especially foolish since it's an item that only the people who can make it will use.

    Kevin Crist on
    acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    man, it would be so awesome if this forum had embedded WoWHead popup links

    Dhalphir on
  • SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Whores: Fools on the AH selling an item for 3x the mats to make the item are selling for. Especially foolish since it's an item that only the people who can make it will use.

    Leveling Engineering on my Paladin I have realized that I will have to sell items I make for less then cost just so that I can make back some of the resources I am spending on this endeavor, it would be so much more expensive if I didn't have a swift mount on my miner.

    Seg on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Hate: WoW is boring since I lost my weekly ZA and Kara raids do to everyone getting into WotLK beta but me one other person. On top of that half of them are in the WAR beta, too.

    Hope: WotLK rekindles my love of WoW. Also that I can find War or at least get a friend pass type thing so I can try it since it can be pain living in Japan and all.

    Happy: Got the season 2 shoulders on my lock just because they look cool.

    Whore: I spent all my money on them and ale?

    Mazzyx on
    03x29di.png
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Seg wrote: »
    Leveling Engineering on my Paladin I have realized that I will have to sell items I make for less then cost just so that I can make back some of the resources I am spending on this endeavor, it would be so much more expensive if I didn't have a swift mount on my miner.


    I know, I saved some money vendoring the Fel Iron guns I was leveling up with. And I can see folks trying to to make a profit by selling these things, but there's a point where the cost outweighs the convenience.

    I felt lucky finding the White Smoke Flair recipe in stock when I visited the Exodar.

    Kevin Crist on
    acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Redcoat-13Redcoat-13 Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Hate; Horde in my BG (blackout-eu) are rubbish at AV. Two of my guildmates who just hit 70, are grinding AV to get better gear; the priest has about 6k buffed health, and 23 resilience, which basically means if someone farts in his direction, he dies. So when they ask if someone wants to share the horribleness of AV, I say I'll log my shaman. 2 out of the 3 games we win. The third, we get Van down to 21% before alliance get their kill.

    Those things aren't what I hate. What I hate is that from those 3 games, total 31 mins, I get 1.3k honor but have 1 kill. Sorry, that's just fucked up, the fact I take part in 3 40 man battlegrounds, and have 1 kill to show for it (and by kill, I'm guessing someone killed a guy near me, because I don't remember doing any pvp).

    And to top it off, we won the third game in 12 mins. That isn't a complaint, but it involves me and the priest healing our warrior chum, with 2 warmasters up. We win, I look at the bonus honor, and we have the same as the alliance. We could not have done that AV any quicker, with regards to tower capping, and yet alliance get all 4 of ours down, while we only get 2 down in the same time. That's also fucked up.

    Happy; it's the wsg daily. Guildmates decide to give it a go. There's 4 of us, which means we meet a pre-made. Sure enough we come up against a semi-premade, which include a rogue with the warglaives. We win 3-0, 26 mins of incredibly intense pvp (for me at least, as the alliance team had 3 rogues that became glued to me once they noticed me healing). The last flag involved me killing the efc, then running to the other side, healing our fc, but not saving him, picking up the flag, getting to the tunnel before dieing myself, and my warlock friend picking it up and running the rest of the way.

    I took tremendous joy from healing, and tanking those 3 rogues, seeing all their /s.

    Ammusement; logged my 67 priest and decide to defend. Run to the bosses room, where I decided to stay, and fear people into galv. before they organised a pull. 7 times I got away with fearing people peaking around the corner to have a look.

    tl;dr hate what AV is now, but made up for that, by doing some proper pvp.

    Redcoat-13 on
    PSN Fleety2009
  • reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Yeah, AV is pretty much just a PvE raid that awards honor instead of loot.

    reVerse on
  • 815165815165 Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    It just awards equivalent loot faster, even if you don't actually take any real part. :(

    815165 on
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    PVP sucks, especially arenas.

    Tav on
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    Wavechaser wrote: »
    Hate: What the fuck is with this disease called "Cadaver Worms" in Strat?

    I'm trying to just go through, have a good time by clearing some shit, getting some rep and money.

    The disease begs to differ.

    150 shadow damage inflicted every 10 sec.
    Health Regeneration rate reduced by 100%

    Yep, I can't eat food to get health back, I can use a bandage in between ticks, but then it just goes back down and I immediately have to start over from scratch after getting back into battle.

    In other words, it's blizzards way of saying "lol fckin nub go sit down afk4ten mins lolz"

    run it with your paladin instead


    When I first strated farming for the 45 minute baron run and dreadmist pants for the .05 armour quests I would get it because I thought I must kill everyone in this area

    Then I figured out I could walk around them but before then my rogue had to learn this

    Brainleech on
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    reVerse wrote: »
    Yeah, AV is pretty much just a PvE raid that awards honor instead of loot.

    I remember it was a several day event instead of the race it is now

    Brainleech on
  • Wombat02Wombat02 Registered User
    edited August 2008
    Hope: Blizzard maintains the "a 10man for every 25man" plan
    Hate: Why didn't those dickbags give us a karazahn length 10-man with Sunwell.
    Happiness: It's Friday, bitches

    Wombat02 on
  • ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Brainleech wrote: »
    When I first strated farming for the 45 minute baron run and dreadmist pants for the .05 armour quests..

    Typo, or has the gear really fallen that short that we're devaluing it by an order of magnitude now?

    Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • CharusCharus Registered User
    edited August 2008
    You know what, I'm not sure this new buff/debuff paradigm actually makes things any simpler. Take the following theoretical 10-man raid:

    Tanks(2): Warrior (prot), Paladin (prot)
    Healers (3): Priest (holy), Paladin (Holy), Shaman (Resto)
    DPS (5): Rogue (Combat), Hunter (Survival), Warlock (Affliction), Mage (Frost), Death Knight (Unholy)

    What blessings do the Paladins give to the Rogue? Does the warrior use Commanding Shout or Battle Shout? Which curse does the warlock use, and how would it change if the DK were a different spec or the Hunter brought a different pet? What happens if the Mage is replaced by a Moonkin or the Unholy DK is replaced with a Blood DK? Look at how many decisions have to be made that are dependent on the other classes present, their specs, and even which pet the hunter brought to maximize which buffs and debuffs to go with that provide the least overlap. I don't envy the raid leaders who need to get this shit straight so they can reassign everyone's roles correctly whenever they swap raid members.

    Charus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wombat02Wombat02 Registered User
    edited August 2008
    Charus wrote: »
    You know what, I'm not sure this new buff/debuff paradigm actually makes things any simpler. Take the following theoretical 10-man raid:

    Tanks(2): Warrior (prot), Paladin (prot)
    Healers (3): Priest (holy), Paladin (Holy), Shaman (Resto)
    DPS (5): Rogue (Combat), Hunter (Survival), Warlock (Affliction), Mage (Frost), Death Knight (Unholy)

    What blessings do the Paladins give to the Rogue? Does the warrior use Commanding Shout or Battle Shout? Which curse does the warlock use, and how would it change if the DK were a different spec or the Hunter brought a different pet? What happens if the Mage is replaced by a Moonkin or the Unholy DK is replaced with a Blood DK? Look at how many decisions have to be made that are dependent on the other classes present, their specs, and even which pet the hunter brought to maximize which buffs and debuffs to go with that provide the least overlap. I don't envy the raid leaders who need to get this shit straight so they can reassign everyone's roles correctly whenever they swap raid members.

    I think it's meant mainly to make 25-man simpler with the raid wide buffs.

    Wombat02 on
  • TyberiusTyberius Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Forar wrote: »
    Brainleech wrote: »
    When I first strated farming for the 45 minute baron run and dreadmist pants for the .05 armour quests..

    Typo, or has the gear really fallen that short that we're devaluing it by an order of magnitude now?

    It's originally Tier 0 gear, but since Tier 1 is hard to collect for people outside of guilds they added a long expensive quest line to improve the Tier 0 gear you have to make it... tier 0.5! Better than Tier 0, but not nearly as good as Tier 1.

    Edit: Just read the typo you're talking about. I guess Tier 0.05 is better than Tier 0... Maybe it has more Spirit or something.

    Tyberius on
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Tyberius wrote: »
    Forar wrote: »
    Brainleech wrote: »
    When I first strated farming for the 45 minute baron run and dreadmist pants for the .05 armour quests..

    Typo, or has the gear really fallen that short that we're devaluing it by an order of magnitude now?

    It's originally Tier 0 gear, but since Tier 1 is hard to collect for people outside of guilds they added a long expensive quest line to improve the Tier 0 gear you have to make it... tier 0.5! Better than Tier 0, but not nearly as good as Tier 1.

    Edit: Just read the typo you're talking about. I guess Tier 0.05 is better than Tier 0... Maybe it has more Spirit or something.

    I call it the .05 armour because it's a inbetween the basic set and Mc sets although the mc set is easier to get and fight over

    I have heard it called other things besides the .05 armour set like the dungeon 2.0 set {People stopped calling it this when TBC came out} and other things

    Brainleech on
  • EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    man, it would be so awesome if this forum had embedded WoWHead popup links

    Hm. Might be able to get it working using greasemonkey or whatever.

    /ponder

    *gets working*

    End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpgsteam~tinythumb.png
  • MayGodHaveMercyMayGodHaveMercy Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Tyberius wrote: »
    Forar wrote: »
    Brainleech wrote: »
    When I first strated farming for the 45 minute baron run and dreadmist pants for the .05 armour quests..

    Typo, or has the gear really fallen that short that we're devaluing it by an order of magnitude now?

    It's originally Tier 0 gear, but since Tier 1 is hard to collect for people outside of guilds they added a long expensive quest line to improve the Tier 0 gear you have to make it... tier 0.5! Better than Tier 0, but not nearly as good as Tier 1.

    Edit: Just read the typo you're talking about. I guess Tier 0.05 is better than Tier 0... Maybe it has more Spirit or something.

    I call it the .05 armour because it's a inbetween the basic set and Mc sets although the mc set is easier to get and fight over

    I have heard it called other things besides the .05 armour set like the dungeon 2.0 set {People stopped calling it this when TBC came out} and other things

    I think the point they're making is it's point-five, not point-oh-five.

    Also known as Dungeon Half.

    MayGodHaveMercy on
    XBL: Mercy XXVI - Steam: Mercy_XXVI - PSN: Mercy XXVI
  • Wombat02Wombat02 Registered User
    edited August 2008
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Tyberius wrote: »
    Forar wrote: »
    Brainleech wrote: »
    When I first strated farming for the 45 minute baron run and dreadmist pants for the .05 armour quests..

    Typo, or has the gear really fallen that short that we're devaluing it by an order of magnitude now?

    It's originally Tier 0 gear, but since Tier 1 is hard to collect for people outside of guilds they added a long expensive quest line to improve the Tier 0 gear you have to make it... tier 0.5! Better than Tier 0, but not nearly as good as Tier 1.

    Edit: Just read the typo you're talking about. I guess Tier 0.05 is better than Tier 0... Maybe it has more Spirit or something.

    I call it the .05 armour because it's a inbetween the basic set and Mc sets although the mc set is easier to get and fight over

    I have heard it called other things besides the .05 armour set like the dungeon 2.0 set {People stopped calling it this when TBC came out} and other things

    I think the point they're making is it's point-five, not point-oh-five.

    Also known as Dungeon Half.

    Also know as the Priest Banana set.

    Wombat02 on
  • MayGodHaveMercyMayGodHaveMercy Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Wombat02 wrote: »
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Tyberius wrote: »
    Forar wrote: »
    Brainleech wrote: »
    When I first strated farming for the 45 minute baron run and dreadmist pants for the .05 armour quests..

    Typo, or has the gear really fallen that short that we're devaluing it by an order of magnitude now?

    It's originally Tier 0 gear, but since Tier 1 is hard to collect for people outside of guilds they added a long expensive quest line to improve the Tier 0 gear you have to make it... tier 0.5! Better than Tier 0, but not nearly as good as Tier 1.

    Edit: Just read the typo you're talking about. I guess Tier 0.05 is better than Tier 0... Maybe it has more Spirit or something.

    I call it the .05 armour because it's a inbetween the basic set and Mc sets although the mc set is easier to get and fight over

    I have heard it called other things besides the .05 armour set like the dungeon 2.0 set {People stopped calling it this when TBC came out} and other things

    I think the point they're making is it's point-five, not point-oh-five.

    Also known as Dungeon Half.

    Also know as the Priest Banana set.

    And Bananadins, if I'm not mistaken.

    I think I'm mistaken. That's probably Tier 1.

    MayGodHaveMercy on
    XBL: Mercy XXVI - Steam: Mercy_XXVI - PSN: Mercy XXVI
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    My brother and a freind of his referred to the priest set as being pissed on

    The idiots that did the quests back in vallina wow
    05armornoobsjpg.jpg

    And I was the first of the group to complete the chain
    darkmantle2.jpg

    I am doing the chain on my warlock because I want to and no one wants to do anything it seems on my days off so might as well since dailies are boring

    Brainleech on
  • MayGodHaveMercyMayGodHaveMercy Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    End wrote: »
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    man, it would be so awesome if this forum had embedded WoWHead popup links

    Hm. Might be able to get it working using greasemonkey or whatever.

    /ponder

    *gets working*

    Uh, if you get this to work, please let me know.

    MayGodHaveMercy on
    XBL: Mercy XXVI - Steam: Mercy_XXVI - PSN: Mercy XXVI
  • rizriz Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    So, a buddy of mine offered to loan me his WotLK beta for a bit. But WAR comes out really soon... Could I find enough cool stuff in the next week to make trying it out worth it?

    If I were you I would at least make a death knight and play through the starting zone. It's wicked fun.


    Hate: Utter lack of tanks while leveling my shaman in Outland. I'm elemental but I'm willing to suck it up and heal instances to get a group going, why aren't all the asshole warriors/paladins willing to tank? And more often than not the druids in LFG are resto or moonkin. HATE. I didn't realize how good I had it leveling my prot paladin.

    riz on
    Organichu wrote:
    she's some sort of malevolent creature who bores through this world into the next using hatred and suffering as her fuel
  • WavechaserWavechaser Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    Wavechaser wrote: »
    Hate: What the fuck is with this disease called "Cadaver Worms" in Strat?

    I'm trying to just go through, have a good time by clearing some shit, getting some rep and money.

    The disease begs to differ.

    150 shadow damage inflicted every 10 sec.
    Health Regeneration rate reduced by 100%

    Yep, I can't eat food to get health back, I can use a bandage in between ticks, but then it just goes back down and I immediately have to start over from scratch after getting back into battle.

    In other words, it's blizzards way of saying "lol fckin nub go sit down afk4ten mins lolz"

    run it with your paladin instead


    When I first strated farming for the 45 minute baron run and dreadmist pants for the .05 armour quests I would get it because I thought I must kill everyone in this area

    Then I figured out I could walk around them but before then my rogue had to learn this

    Can you solo strat on your Rogue?

    I've been simply decimating the place on my Warrior, I went back with my Sub Rogue last night for amusement just to see how I did.

    Yeah, got my ass kicked on the first spider boss guy. I killed him, but I was very close to dead. Hearthed after that, so not worth it.

    Wavechaser on
    PierceNeck wrote: »
    People still do the anal thing?
  • ScroffusScroffus Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Hate (well more like slightly annoyed): Get onto my warrior to tank the daily heroic and look in LFM and I'm greeted with 3 prot paladins and a group consisting of a prot paladin and a warlock. This kind of thing only ever happens when I'm on my warrior, any other time I have to pull up favours to find a tank.

    Ended up going with a bunch of blue/pvp geared dps and was worried we wouldn't make it (the daily being heroic BM). We ended the first boss with the healer being OOM and I got even more worried :(

    We managed it with 0 deaths however and I was pleasently surprised. Then the epic 2hander drops and I think "Hey I could take that, its an upgrade over the only other 2hander I have (the blue polearm from the Sethekk Halls quest I think)", but the ret paladin in the group who has s2 sword rolls on it and wins. He decides to pass on his Shard though which was nice and everyone leaves happy.

    Scroffus on
  • Beyond NormalBeyond Normal Lord Phender Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Wavechaser wrote: »
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    Wavechaser wrote: »
    Hate: What the fuck is with this disease called "Cadaver Worms" in Strat?

    I'm trying to just go through, have a good time by clearing some shit, getting some rep and money.

    The disease begs to differ.

    150 shadow damage inflicted every 10 sec.
    Health Regeneration rate reduced by 100%

    Yep, I can't eat food to get health back, I can use a bandage in between ticks, but then it just goes back down and I immediately have to start over from scratch after getting back into battle.

    In other words, it's blizzards way of saying "lol fckin nub go sit down afk4ten mins lolz"

    run it with your paladin instead


    When I first strated farming for the 45 minute baron run and dreadmist pants for the .05 armour quests I would get it because I thought I must kill everyone in this area

    Then I figured out I could walk around them but before then my rogue had to learn this

    Can you solo strat on your Rogue?

    I've been simply decimating the place on my Warrior, I went back with my Sub Rogue last night for amusement just to see how I did.

    Yeah, got my ass kicked on the first spider boss guy. I killed him, but I was very close to dead. Hearthed after that, so not worth it.

    I can solo almost the entire thing on my retadin. Baron gives me too much trouble so it's not worth it. I'm sure if I were on my warrior I could get him down, but I need some sort of healing and I don't have Bloodthirst. It's as if feral druids were built for this sort of thing.

    Beyond Normal on
    Battle.net: Phender#1108 -- Steam: Phender -- PS4: Phender12 -- Origin: Phender01
  • DharmaBumDharmaBum Registered User
    edited August 2008
    Happy: Got a HMGT run in before the reset this morning.
    Hate: Timbal's again refused to drop for me
    Hope: I can get a Timbal's within the week.

    DharmaBum on
  • MayGodHaveMercyMayGodHaveMercy Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Scroffus wrote: »
    Hate (well more like slightly annoyed): Get onto my warrior to tank the daily heroic and look in LFM and I'm greeted with 3 prot paladins and a group consisting of a prot paladin and a warlock. This kind of thing only ever happens when I'm on my warrior, any other time I have to pull up favours to find a tank.

    Ended up going with a bunch of blue/pvp geared dps and was worried we wouldn't make it (the daily being heroic BM). We ended the first boss with the healer being OOM and I got even more worried :(

    We managed it with 0 deaths however and I was pleasently surprised. Then the epic 2hander drops and I think "Hey I could take that, its an upgrade over the only other 2hander I have (the blue polearm from the Sethekk Halls quest I think)", but the ret paladin in the group who has s2 sword rolls on it and wins. He decides to pass on his Shard though which was nice and everyone leaves happy.

    WHat the fuck? The S2 sword is an order of magnitude (there's that phrase again!) better than the Quantum Blade. Why the hell didn't you roll against him?

    MayGodHaveMercy on
    XBL: Mercy XXVI - Steam: Mercy_XXVI - PSN: Mercy XXVI
  • EntriechEntriech Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Wombat02 wrote: »
    Also know as the Priest Banana set.
    Also known as Vestments of the Buttery Pancakes.

    Entriech on
  • ScroffusScroffus Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Scroffus wrote: »
    Hate (well more like slightly annoyed): Get onto my warrior to tank the daily heroic and look in LFM and I'm greeted with 3 prot paladins and a group consisting of a prot paladin and a warlock. This kind of thing only ever happens when I'm on my warrior, any other time I have to pull up favours to find a tank.

    Ended up going with a bunch of blue/pvp geared dps and was worried we wouldn't make it (the daily being heroic BM). We ended the first boss with the healer being OOM and I got even more worried :(

    We managed it with 0 deaths however and I was pleasently surprised. Then the epic 2hander drops and I think "Hey I could take that, its an upgrade over the only other 2hander I have (the blue polearm from the Sethekk Halls quest I think)", but the ret paladin in the group who has s2 sword rolls on it and wins. He decides to pass on his Shard though which was nice and everyone leaves happy.

    WHat the fuck? The S2 sword is an order of magnitude (there's that phrase again!) better than the Quantum Blade. Why the hell didn't you roll against him?

    I did and he won. Its nothing major, I probally wouldn't have used it until 3.0 and I could get S2 sword + perhaps something else (Kara pugs are easy to get and the odd gruul or ZA with guild alts).

    Scroffus on
  • MayGodHaveMercyMayGodHaveMercy Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I can't fathom why the shit he rolled on that at all... It's incredibly weak compared to the S2 blade.

    MayGodHaveMercy on
    XBL: Mercy XXVI - Steam: Mercy_XXVI - PSN: Mercy XXVI
  • SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I can't fathom why the shit he rolled on that at all... It's incredibly weak compared to the S2 blade.

    So that he could keep someone else from getting it.

    Seg on
  • reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Seg wrote: »
    I can't fathom why the shit he rolled on that at all... It's incredibly weak compared to the S2 blade.

    So that he could keep someone else from getting it.

    Sounds plausible.

    reVerse on
  • ScroffusScroffus Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Well maybe he saw that it had more attack power and though "Wow attack power, my attacks could always use more power!". Perhaps he listened to everyone saying "lul pvp epics suck for pve" and thought "Hey a pve epic, awesome!". He asked if he could roll (everyone else was like sure and I said no but it was drowned out by the loot rolling spam) and he said sorry afterwords and passed on a shard so I don't think he was just trying to be a dick.

    Stop being so negative guys!

    Scroffus on
  • MayGodHaveMercyMayGodHaveMercy Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Well, it's nice that he apologized. I'm still confused, though. :)

    MayGodHaveMercy on
    XBL: Mercy XXVI - Steam: Mercy_XXVI - PSN: Mercy XXVI
This discussion has been closed.