Options

Lurker thread

• Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Raneados wrote: »
    i am kind of a lurker.

i think.

pretty sure, yeah.

But you are great at the Photochops and sauce, you're cool.

sauce?

Photoshops > shops > chops > porkchops + sauce + Photo = photochops and sauce.

I'm hungry and my mind works in curious ways.

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I think I post the most at work. At home you guys just aren't entertaining enough to make me talk to you over, say, playing TF2.

at work there is nothing but SE++ or the abyss

Vann Diras on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    CorpseRT wrote: »
    I wonder if TFS is lurking right now.

All plotting her revenge against the lurkers.

Naw

She can only get on a computer at work anymore, I don't really think she has time for it

She is kinda miffed that the vast majority of her votes were lurkers though

Straightzi on
  • Options
    FuuFuu Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I <3 teefs

I voted for Kronos

Fuu on
    deadpoolxmassigzx5.jpgdeadpoolxmassig2tk8.jpg
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    i am kind of a lurker.

i think.

pretty sure, yeah.

sauce?

you're a horror

Raneados on
  • Options
    Mr. KettleMr. Kettle Registered User new member
    edited August 2008
    Hey, where'd the anime forum go?

Mr. Kettle on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    more like whore

Horny > Girl > Horror > Whore

Fuu on
  • Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Fuu wrote: »
    I <3 teefs

I voted for Kronos

What the fuck is this

you are not Redeemer

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Mr. Kettle wrote: »

burned to the ground

it was awesome to behold

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Tossrock wrote: »
    I <3 teefs

I voted for Kronos

What the fuck is this

you are not Redeemer

That's why you're the Grand Moff and I'm stuck on this desert planet looking for droids.

Fuu on
  • Options
    MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

Lost in translation

MKR on
  • Options
    Grim OutlookGrim Outlook Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    when i lurk i remember that kc green comic.

the one with him reading a forum, and there's a giant squid outside and he's like "this would make a pretty good thread...but i might get banned D:"

Grim Outlook on
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    i am kind of a lurker.

i think.

pretty sure, yeah.

sauce?

you're a horror

Considering this is SE that isn't too bad at all.

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I <3 teefs

This is definitely not me.

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2008

burned to the ground

it was awesome to behold

yeah, i've got a picture of it around here somewhere it looked like this
    DESU! U!!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!
    DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!
    DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!
    DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!
    DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!DESU!

Fuu on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    i am kind of a lurker.

i think.

pretty sure, yeah.

sauce?

you're a horror

Considering this is SE that isn't too bad at all.

do do our whores

whoops I mean horrors

how embarrassing

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Fuu does your name have anything to do with Samurai Champloo?

That was a great show. If it does you get my seal of approval.

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    why is this person imitating Redeemer

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    It does.

Fuu on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    It does.

:D

cute_seal_face_T3558.jpg

Well there it is.

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Stop imitating Redeemer

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    I approve of this seal of approval.

We should go clubbing some time.

Fuu on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Would you care to address the fact that you're bogarting my old av/sig theme?

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    DadouwDadouw Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    put'em in concentration camps I say

Dadouw on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Redeemer wrote: »

It was with your permission oh so long ago in a 'Choose some one else's avatar and sig' thread. Many laughs were to be had.

Fuu on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    I don't really remember doing that

At any rate, would you move on?

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    That time has come and gone Fuu m'boy

Get your own identity

Straightzi on
  • Options
    DadouwDadouw Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

It was with your permission oh so long ago in a 'Choose some one else's avatar and sig' thread. Many laughs were to be had.

yeah deemer, how could you forget

Dadouw on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    I imitated janson for a while

before everyone else started to

it was fun

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    I may have to choose a new target to imitate though, I'm thinking Muse would be hilarious

Fuu on
  • Options
    AceFantasticAceFantastic Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Ugh, I lurk. I have many good times doing it too.

AceFantastic on
    tegan.jpg
  • Options
    Threadbare SockThreadbare Sock regular
    edited August 2008
    man he dont post, he hasnt seen it to know to change it

you are going to scare him back into non-poster-y

Threadbare Sock on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FOOT SWEATERS
  • Options
    eryu90eryu90 Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I lurk so this thread must be about me.

eryu90 on
  • Options
    edited August 2008

It's obvious.

He's your number one fan.

vex5rk.jpg

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Fortunately, no one seems to mind me using a Captain Marko Ramius theme despite the obvious conflict.

ASimPerson on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    I guess it's time for me to go back to non posting.

Cheers!

Fuu on
  • Options
    edited August 2008

Kenny vs. Spenny is fantastic

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Let's swap forum identities right now.

I'm going to take CT

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Tossrock wrote: »
    I <3 teefs

I voted for Kronos

What the fuck is this

you are not Redeemer

That's why you're the Grand Moff and I'm stuck on this desert planet looking for droids.

Holy fuck

holy fuck

Folks, this right here is a lurker

A lurker and a half

Daaaaamn, son.

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Options
    Dee KaeDee Kae Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

Kenny vs. Spenny is fantastic

Till you realize one of them cheats everytime and the other falls for it, evvvvvvverytime.

Dee Kae on