Bangai-O Spirits for the DS have quickly become one of my favorite games on the system, especially the level editor which I have spent more time with than the game itself. Unfortunatly I haven't seen many threads where people share their own custom levels, so I'm making my own. Here's all my levels so far, click whatever picture seems interesting to D/L it (sorry about the crappy pictures).
At the bottom there's a .rar with all the levels in it as well as a putfile account if you don't feel like downloading anything.
My First Level
- As the name implies, the first level I completed
- The second one, not that complex or hard
- Attack the asteroid and destroy its core
- NOT related to magic rings or wizards
- Go down, no I'm joking go up
- A race against time, hurry and keep pressing forward
- Well, what can I say
- Destroy the invading forces
- Make your way through the level while keeping an eye open
- You have one minute to navigate your way through this labyrinth
- Invaders, from space?
- A picture is worth more than a few dozen words
Not really levels, more like works of art.... no I'm not serious, not levels though:
- Drew an avatar I usually use
- Yeah, pretty much
- My worst creation so far
Two more levels, but I'm seriously running out of ideas here. Oh well.
- A pretty easy level
- Woho! another great name for a map.... ok it was the best I could do, don't look at me like that...
Mega Fun Pack (all levels)
All levels on a Putfile account