Bangai-O Spirits for the DS have quickly become one of my favorite games on the system, especially the level editor which I have spent more time with than the game itself. Unfortunatly I haven't seen many threads where people share their own custom levels, so I'm making my own. Here's all my levels so far, click whatever picture seems interesting to D/L it (sorry about the crappy pictures).
At the bottom there's a .rar with all the levels in it as well as a putfile account if you don't feel like downloading anything.My First Level
- As the name implies, the first level I completedWorld Tree
- The second one, not that complex or hardThe Asteroid
- Attack the asteroid and destroy its coreTwo Towers
- NOT related to magic rings or wizardsGo UP(!)
- Go down, no I'm joking go upRush
- A race against time, hurry and keep pressing forwardEvil Skull
- Well, what can I sayBangai 8-bit
- Destroy the invading forcesSequence
- Make your way through the level while keeping an eye openGrid
- You have one minute to navigate your way through this labyrinthSpace Invaders
- Invaders, from space?Donkey Kong
- A picture is worth more than a few dozen words
Not really levels, more like works of art.... no I'm not serious, not levels though:Yotsuba
- Drew an avatar I usually useNeoGAF
- Yeah, pretty muchLOL
- My worst creation so far
Two more levels, but I'm seriously running out of ideas here. Oh well.Gray Vines
- A pretty easy levelX-D213 Drydock
- Woho! another great name for a map.... ok it was the best I could do, don't look at me like that...Mega Fun Pack (all levels)All levels on a Putfile account
I've only finished making one of my own so far.
If you aren't using your EX moves constatly, you're doing it wrong.
- Bounce shots are a must in tight spaces.
- Longai-O can be defeated with a well-executed Reflect EX most of the time.
My weapon setup is usually Bounce+Break for normal shots and Direct+Reflect for EX unless the level specifically calls for something else.
Gameplay reminds me of Astro Boy, which Treasure made for GBA. That is a VERY good thing.