As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Nicest person ever!

SproojSprooj Registered User regular
edited August 2008 in PAX Archive
Whilst at PAX for my very first time, a couple of my buds decided to chill out with some ssbb freeplay time, while we were playing we had an extra controller and ever so often a new person would ask to play and we would all have a grand old time. Now let me tell you about a great person i met today but unfortunately didn't get the name of, she is an enforcer and joined us for some brawl and she was really kind, just asking us about our time at PAX and offering us suggestions and tips about what to see and do, I KNOW this doesn't sound like that great but her demeanor was so cheerful that she made me wanna stay at PAX even though I was tired. Well that's all folks.

SPROOJ.png
Sprooj on

• DreamwriterDreamwriter Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Yeah, that's one of the big things that separates PAX from the other conventions: their awesome Enforcers. Other conventions only really have security guards, people like the Convention Center employees standing at the doors. But PAX has these great people that not only work damn hard to make sure PAX is the best it can be, but also stop and help people or offer advice.

Dreamwriter on
This discussion has been closed.