As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Terrible Sex

• beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    ahhahah poor shibby, people should just mail you the pubey chicks they don't want
    kind of like when you were a kid and you got some kinder surprise eggs, you opened them and kept the ones that had the good toys, but gave the ones that had shitty toys to your younger siblings

you can have an older brother kinder surprise relationship with the guys on this forum who get enough action to be picky.

beavotron on
  • WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Zombot wrote: »
    You guys are a bunch of nillys. Oh this girl is willing to have sex with me, I'm so disgusted with her vaginal pubes

Some of us have standards.
    There are hardly any standards when your dick is getting wet.

well you could get your dick wet in your neighbors dog too you know

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • ZombotZombot Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    You guys are a bunch of nillys. Oh this girl is willing to have sex with me, I'm so disgusted with her vaginal pubes

Some of us have standards.
    There are hardly any standards when your dick is getting wet.

Bullshit

Zombot on
    edited August 2008
    the worst kinder egg toys were the little puzzles. fuck those were shitty

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
  • ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I wish I had a dog

[€dit] Not for fucking

Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
  • FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Hair doesn't really bother me.

I mean, everyone has it right? Personally I don't shave it because not only is it uncomfortable but it takes a lot of time. It's much easier to just trim it up a bit.

I think you guys are overreacting.

FirmSkater on
    sig2.jpg
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Horrible Visalia, CARegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    beavotron wrote: »
    ahhahah poor shibby, people should just mail you the pubey chicks they don't want
    kind of like when you were a kid and you got some kinder surprise eggs, you opened them and kept the ones that had the good toys, but gave the ones that had shitty toys to your younger siblings

you can have an older brother kinder surprise relationship with the guys on this forum who get enough action to be picky.
    I am not picky about the vaginas I submerge into. I'm picky about the looks of the body and personality surrounding the outer pubic region.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
    edited August 2008
    Zzulu wrote: »
    I wish I had a dog

[€dit] Not for fucking

nice save

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
  • arod_77arod_77 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    such beautiful prose

arod, do me on a riverbank in a forest!

Is your vagina a Lovecraftian horror?

arod_77 on
    glitteratsigcopy.jpg
    edited August 2008

I am not picky about the vaginas I submerge into. I'm picky about the looks of the body and personality surrounding the outer pubic region.

awww :)
    it's not the length of her pubes, but the size of her heart :D

beavotron on
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Horrible Visalia, CARegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    I mean, I've been with some gnarly vaginas before. I continued being with the girls who own them because I like the girl, not the vagina.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
    edited August 2008
    arod_77 wrote: »
    such beautiful prose

there are two equally bad outcomes to answering this question
    if i say "yeah i gots a huge bush" everyone will be like "oh geez beavo has a huge bush, grossss"
    if i say "i am bare as a baby's behind and twice as soft"
    everyone will be like "that whore, beavo waxes and told us about it"

either way i think it's unclassy
    i am not THAT unladylike

beavotron on
    edited August 2008
    Shibby, you're not fooling anyone here with your sudden "Oh, I go for the personality," routine.

Zombot on
  • XhaztolXhaztol Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

awww :)
    it's not the length of her pubes, but the size of her heart :D

or boobs

Xhaztol on
    kalamari.jpg
    edited August 2008
    I trim my pubes

it's easy and it's clean and it makes the donger visually more impressive

I don't think I'd want to go bare, though

Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
    edited August 2008
    Also, good morning

Xhaztol on
    kalamari.jpg
    edited August 2008
    such beautiful prose

there are two equally bad outcomes to answering this question
    if i say "yeah i gots a huge bush" everyone will be like "oh geez beavo has a huge bush, grossss"
    if i say "i am bare as a baby's behind and twice as soft"
    everyone will be like "that whore, beavo waxes and told us about it"

either way i think it's unclassy
    i am not THAT unladylike

You're a girl?

What a bonerkill

arod_77 on
    glitteratsigcopy.jpg
    edited August 2008
    Shibby, you're not fooling anyone here with your sudden "Oh, I go for the personality," routine.
    I do for the personality, I always have. Of course it's one of depression and loneliness.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
    edited August 2008
    I trim my pubes

You have to go bare at least once in your life.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008

be honest, you're not even picky about those either
    you just tell yourself you prefer homely chunky chicks with so little self esteem they'll even sleep with you

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Personality is actually more important than beauty a lot of the time. If some girl is an annoying cunt or acts like a spoiled child then I probably will not be interested in going after her. Another girl who is generally intelligent and friendly and has shared interests but is on the heavy side is much more likely a candidate for me to put effort into spending more time with.

Of course there is always the hot-but-total-bitch archetype that is usually an amazing one-night-stand.

TankHammer on
    edited August 2008
    heavy does not equal unattractive.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
    edited August 2008
    heavy does not equal unattractive.

oh man this again, we had a whole thread about this in the whiners forum

beavotron on
    edited August 2008
    I trim my pubes

You have to go bare at least once in your life.

I've done it twice that I can remember. Both times I was about to get some tail. Both times got comments appreciating it :winky:

Xhaztol on
    kalamari.jpg
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Going completely bare sucks. Trimming is where it's at.

Clint Eastwood on
    edited August 2008
    Oh by the way ladies and gents, I shave my pubes along the genital area and trim the rest. I'd probably shave the whole thing but then I'd have to shave the legs and chest too and I'm not really feelin' the swimmer look.

Oh that Kantankeris is a total slut he tells people what his wing-a-ling looks like!

TankHammer on
    edited August 2008
    I agree that larger gals can be attractive, but shibby that doesn't mean that homely heavy gals are attractive

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited August 2008
    Bare is something a man should never do.
    Unless you shave your legs as well.

Zombot on
    edited August 2008
    I would wager to say that homely heavy girls are homely and heavy. And I make this bet based on the hardcore facts and evidence.

Xhaztol on
    kalamari.jpg
    edited August 2008
    What bothers me more are girls that could be attractive if they would shave their fucking arms or maybe do a little tweezing and basically dress correctly.

That just tells me you are lazy and not working what you've got.

arod_77 on
    glitteratsigcopy.jpg
    edited August 2008
    When SE++ talks about "larger gals" I have no idea what they are speaking of

I have seen discussions in here about totally normal women who they have called"fat"

Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
    edited August 2008
    Yeah shibs. It's not like a girl was just born one way and has to live with it. There are things a woman can do to appear more attractive that are relatively little effort. Even the heavy chicks I've dated took care of their own personal hygiene.

TankHammer on
    edited August 2008

I have seen discussions in here about totally normal women who they have called"fat"

That's because Daric is a super-tard.

Zombot on
    edited August 2008

yeah

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited August 2008

Thats just the typical Geek thing where you have a picture of a beautiful women and they try to yell louder than the other guys about how they totally wouldn't touch her with their 10 foot cocks.

arod_77 on
    glitteratsigcopy.jpg
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    The only reason to shave chunks out of your pubes is to make patterns out of it. I did a t in my pubes once, and a girl I fooled around with had a rudimentary heart shape.

Clint Eastwood on
    edited August 2008

Shaving the shaft and balls makes it look bigger and also a woman doesn't feel like she's being kissed by a lumberjack when she's slurping on it.

It's common courtesy.

TankHammer on
    edited August 2008

Shaving the shaft and balls makes it look bigger and also a woman doesn't feel like she's being kissed by a lumberjack when she's slurping on it.

It's common courtesy.

Truth. I actually think the BJs were two times better if I had shaved. NO RESTRAINTS BABY NO RESTRAINTS

Xhaztol on
    kalamari.jpg
    edited August 2008
    What bothers me more are girls that could be attractive if they would shave their fucking arms or maybe do a little tweezing and basically dress correctly.

That just tells me you are lazy and not working what you've got.
    reminds me of this chick I saw one night up on Capitol Hill that had just parked her car and was obviously dressed to go clubbing with some friends
    thing is, she had a big ol' flappy gut and was wearing a babydoll tee that her gut was clearly hanging out under

I mean, how does someone think that's going to look good at all?

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited August 2008

It's common courtesy.

Shaving i.e bare looks stupid if you have leg hair and stomach hair.
    Ask any woman/gay.

Zombot on
This discussion has been closed.