As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Terrible Sex

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Fandyien wrote: »
    crwth wrote: »
    put it in my ex's butt

poop on dick

that's about the worst

This

A thousand times this

you'd think that would have turned me off to the whole deal but since she wasn't letting me in the front door i had to take what i could get :|

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    put it in my ex's butt

poop on dick

that's about the worst

This

A thousand times this

you'd think that would have turned me off to the whole deal but since she wasn't letting me in the front door i had to take what i could get :|

That sucks

It's just a once every few months alternative to the front for me

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    beavotron wrote: »
    Zombot wrote: »
    put it in my ex's butt

poop on dick

that's about the worst

I once went down on a girl who had a bit of smeckle on her tuckus hole.
    It was kinda hard telling her she needs to wipe better.

Don't worry, you were doing her a mitzvah. Oy, I could just kvetch thinking about it.

edit: My elementary school art teacher was named Mrs. Shmeckle. She was just as awesome as her name.

oh my shit there are too many good things to quote in my sig in this forum!
    TOO MANY

Man, s'alright. You gots a spoiler.

Metzger Meister on
  • ZombotZombot Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    put it in my ex's butt

poop on dick

that's about the worst

Don't worry, you were doing her a mitzvah. Oy, I could just kvetch thinking about it.

edit: My elementary school art teacher was named Mrs. Shmeckle. She was just as awesome as her name.

TOO MANY

Back off!
    This one is mine.

Zombot on
  • UrianUrian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    Seriously Urian, you have the life story of a guy in a Tom Waits song.

Billy Bob Thornton

Urian on
  • beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    put it in my ex's butt

poop on dick

that's about the worst

TOO MANY

Back off!
    This one is mine.

dammit zombot!
    you win this round
    you treacherous whore.

beavotron on
    edited August 2008
    I always win.
    It's my mutant power.

Zombot on
  • Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Urian wrote: »

Billy Bob Thornton
    You'd think the Lyndon Johnson part would clue people in

Seattle Thread on
    kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Makershot wrote: »
    Urian wrote: »

Billy Bob Thornton
    You'd think the Lyndon Johnson part would clue people in

Well shut up.

Metzger Meister on
  • UrianUrian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    Bad Santa is such a fucking classic movie and I would have expected everyone on this forum to get that quote right away.

Urian on
    edited August 2008
    I haven't seen that movie in such a long time...

Metzger Meister on
    edited August 2008
    I have never seen that movie because i thought it'd be dumb like most other christmas movies.

actually now that i think of it, christmas movies are pretty good
    what was i thinking?

beavotron on
    edited August 2008
    There needs to be more Channuka movies.

Zombot on
    edited August 2008
    There needs to be more Channuka movies.

That don't star Adam Sandler.

Maybe.

Metzger Meister on
    edited August 2008
    8 Crazy Nights was, all right.

Zombot on
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    My junior year in college, four of my friends were living in a little house just off campus. They had this ongoing war involving a Softee Bat. If you've never seen one, it's this stubby little baseball bat covered in padding, usually with a specific team's logo on it. It's basically a cardboard tube underneath, so it's light enough and soft enough that if you hit somebody really hard it'll leave a deep bruise, but won't do any real damage.

The rules of the game required the bat to be on the mantle at all times unless someone was actively engaged in a plan to hit somebody with it. If you walked into their house and it was gone, you were better off just turning around and leaving, because they were waiting somewhere to ambush you with it. In the finest traditions of violence-based games, if they could take one good crack at you and then get the bat back up on the mantle, they were immune to any reprisal. If the victim tackled the attacker before they could get back to the mantle, a savage beating generally ensued.

Anyway, one of the guys and me walked into the house one day and his roommate was just going at it in his room. With the door open, because the dude and his girlfriend were friggin' animals. Since the guy had his booty music playing at full blast and was a little preoccupied besides, they didn't notice us.

My buddy motions for me to be quiet, takes the bat off the shelf, and sneaks up to the door. Then he army-crawls up to the foot of the bed. Since it's summertime and the couple are (as has been noted) animals, there aren't many blankets involved.

So the guy with the bat jumps to his feet and, without a sound, whirls the bat over his head Conan the Barbarian style and lands the most perfect shot square across the dude's ass in mid-stroke. It sounded like a gunshot. Then you've got one guy laughing his ass off and scrambling for the mantle, a naked guy screaming obscenities and trying to get his feet untangled from the sheets so he can commit murder and the girl screaming bloody murder and trying to dive under the blankets.

The guy ended up with this perfect bar-shaped bruise across both cheeks that was almost black in places. I think it's still acknowledged to this day that the guy who landed that shot won the bat war once and for all.

Jedoc on
    GDdCWMm.jpg
    edited August 2008
    Beautiful story.

Zombot on
  • Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    amazing.

Skull Man on
  • Waka LakaWaka Laka Riding the stuffed Unicorn If ya know what I mean.Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    About a year ago I came home from a night out with my girlfriend at the time to the place I was staying. The rent was cheap, but I had to live with this older guy ( in his 50s or something ) thank fuck it was temporary.

Anyway I had cooked up dinner and spent some time in the park across the street with my girl, the usual lay on the grass and look at the stars stuff. She started hugging me and saying "I'm getting cold" and guided my hand up her shirt, the next thing we knew things were starting up and I rushed home with her, luckily the older guy was out. We both ran to my room and started getting down and dirty. We were both enjoying ourselves and I had just finished going down on my girl when she told me to go full ball. We went for it and she started with the usual moaning and groaning and grabbing, a small squeal came out of her, but she said "Stop stop wait that wasn't me!"

I heard scared whimperings and we were both huffing and puffing soaked in sweat. "That wasn't you?" She ran up to turn the night light on and there was sobbing and scraping coming from under the bed, turns out the old man's 5 year old grandson was hiding under the bed in a very narrow space and we hurt his back. As he was coming out from under the bed, my closet door also opened and there was his 7 year old sister with a shocked look on her face. She went and grabbed the little boy and they both walked out whimpering and pale as snow. Turns out they were sleeping over and playing hide and seek, whats worse is they told the old bloke ( who just went down the road to pick some cigarettes up ) and I had to explain what happened.

Seriously embarrasing.

Waka Laka on
    edited August 2008
    That is a fantastic story, man

I am laughing so hard now

[edit] this was t jedoc

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
    edited August 2008
    jedoc: amazing

beavotron on
    edited August 2008
    Best story in the world.

Zombot on
    edited August 2008
    that's horrible, but not your fault

Skull Man on
    edited August 2008
    Waka: Holy fucking shit, this story wins the thread.

beavotron on
    edited August 2008
    Waka Laka wrote: »
    About a year ago I came home from a night out with my girlfriend at the time to the place I was staying. The rent was cheap, but I had to live with this older guy ( in his 50s or something ) thank fuck it was temporary.

Anyway I had cooked up dinner and spent some time in the park across the street with my girl, the usual lay on the grass and look at the stars stuff. She started hugging me and saying "I'm getting cold" and guided my hand up her shirt, the next thing we knew things were starting up and I rushed home with her, luckily the older guy was out. We both ran to my room and started getting down and dirty. We were both enjoying ourselves and I had just finished going down on my girl when she told me to go full ball. We went for it and she started with the usual moaning and groaning and grabbing, a small squeal came out of her, but she said "Stop stop wait that wasn't me!"

I heard scared whimperings and we were both huffing and puffing soaked in sweat. "That wasn't you?" She ran up to turn the night light on and there was sobbing and scraping coming from under the bed, turns out the old man's 5 year old grandson was hiding under the bed in a very narrow space and we hurt his back. As he was coming out from under the bed, my closet door also opened and there was his 7 year old sister with a shocked look on her face. She went and grabbed the little boy and they both walked out whimpering and pale as snow. Turns out they were sleeping over and playing hide and seek, whats worse is they told the old bloke ( who just went down the road to pick some cigarettes up ) and I had to explain what happened.

Seriously embarrasing.

Bahah, this is pretty funny too.

I was in my friend's shed a few years ago he had converted into our place to hang out, and we had been hotboxing it for a few hours, so it reeked of pot. This random little kid, we had no idea who he was, opened the door up randomly and all this smoke came pouring out and he was like, "It smells really funny in here!" and we all just sort of scrambled to close the door and tell him to screw off

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Oh man!

Those poor traumatised kids (not that it was your fault).

Janson on
  • BranuBranu Registered User regular
    edited August 2008

Seriously embarrasing.

Goddamn, that puts my couple instances of whisky dick to shame.

Branu on
    edited August 2008
    Dude fucked so hard, he broke a kids back.
    Truly a story for all of mankind.

Zombot on
  • Waka LakaWaka Laka Riding the stuffed Unicorn If ya know what I mean.Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    The kid ended up ok, but there were cuts and marks on his back from the springs sticking out of the bottom. His mother came over the day after to pick them up and looked at me like I was some sort of monster. No words just glares and hush hush "move on kids" gestures.

Waka Laka on
    edited August 2008
    To be fair, that stupid kid should have moved when he realized there were people on the bed

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
    edited August 2008
    he probably thought he was being real funny

Skull Man on
    edited August 2008
    He probably thought the boogieman was after him.

Zombot on
  • ZyrelaxZyrelax Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    The kid ended up ok, but there were cuts and marks on his back from the springs sticking out of the bottom. His mother came over the day after to pick them up and looked at me like I was some sort of monster. No words just glares and hush hush "move on kids" gestures.

You monster, not checking for errant waifs in your own room before addressing your base urges. Everyone checks under the bed before engaging in sex, everyone.

Zyrelax on
    edited August 2008
    Zyrelax wrote: »

You monster, not checking for errant waifs in your own room before addressing your base urges. Everyone checks under the bed before engaging in sex, everyone.

Well shit, now I'm going to.

Jedoc on
    GDdCWMm.jpg
    edited August 2008
    That's what makes you a great man Jedoc. You're willing to make the extra effort, reducing the incidence of sex accidents that cripple 25,000 unattended orphans a year.

Zyrelax on
  • JoonJoon Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Underneath my bed is too cluttered with shit to hide any children.

My girlfriend and I have fucked with the window open to a decently trafficked road before, just because it was too damn hot in that room. Some strangers hearing her out on the sidewalk is probably the most inter-coital contact we've had with other people.

Joon on
    bartsig.png
    edited August 2008
    Zyrelax wrote: »
    That's what makes you a great man Jedoc. You're willing to make the extra effort, reducing the incidence of sex accidents that cripple 25,000 unattended orphans a year.

Crippling orphans by accident is in direct violation of my contract. It's pretty much all union these days.

Jedoc on
    GDdCWMm.jpg
    edited August 2008
    I've heard the paperwork to clear that up is hell.

Zyrelax on
    edited August 2008
    The cops caught me and my girlfriend mid-coitus in her car once. It was actually pretty awesome. It was a man and a woman, and the woman asked me "Sorry, did you at least finish up?" and I was like "Nope" and she was like "That sucks. Sorry."

The male cop then told us that "some nosy bitch" called them on us. He then, I shit you not, gave us directions to a better place to have sex in a car. He was like "I don't wanna deal with this, so just go here to avoid anyone else if you wanna do it." The lady cop then gave me a sort of winky look and they both got in their car.

The best part was that they didn't say shit about the two 40's in the back seat, nor did they ask to look in my pockets which had weed and a bowl in 'em.

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • ComahawkComahawk Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    The cops caught me and my girlfriend mid-coitus in her car once. It was actually pretty awesome. It was a man and a woman, and the woman asked me "Sorry, did you at least finish up?" and I was like "Nope" and she was like "That sucks. Sorry."

The male cop then told us that "some nosy bitch" called them on us. He then, I shit you not, gave us directions to a better place to have sex in a car. He was like "I don't wanna deal with this, so just go here to avoid anyone else if you wanna do it." The lady cop then gave me a sort of winky look and they both got in their car.

The best part was that they didn't say shit about the two 40's in the back seat, nor did they ask to look in my pockets which had weed and a bowl in 'em.

The police generally don't give a shit about stuff like that. I did a ride along a while ago when i was interested in joining the RCMP and while driving to one spot the officer I was with commented about constantly finding people trying to have sex there. He just kind of rolled his eyes about it, got the impression they just chased them off all the time.

Also, reading this thread reminds me I need to get out more often...

Comahawk on
This discussion has been closed.