As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Figure Drawings, Now with more music.

NappuccinoNappuccino Surveyor of Things and StuffRegistered User regular
edited September 2008 in Artist's Corner
Now that I finally got my scanner working again, I figure I would scan all of my recent work and... it turns out I have a lot less than I thought I did. But, here's what I have for now (here's hoping for frequent updates and more accomplished works to be put up later.

In the order drawn from first to last. They were done with the Posemania site using the 45 sec sketch function (except for the some on the last pg... those i prolly took 5 min to do)

Songs below the sketches :)

figuredrawing.jpg
figuredrawing2.jpg
figuredrawing3.jpg
figuredrawing4.jpg
figuredrawing5.jpg

To make this more worthwhile... here are a couple of songs I've worked on over the summer- they're more finished and easier to crit. I'm planning on re-recording all three of them so any crits would be wonderful.

Atmostpheric
Something Else
Lyrics=Wanted

As you can tell, my titles are creative (also, I can upload these songs wherever people would like, mediafire just seemed the best for now)

Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
Rorus Raz wrote: »
There's also the possibility you just can't really grow a bear like other guys.

Not even BEAR vaginas can defeat me!
cakemikz wrote: »
And then I rub actual cake on myself.
Loomdun wrote: »
thats why you have chest helmets
Nappuccino on

• Options
    MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    It's hard to crit those speed sketches, they're a bit pot luck if you ask me (some you nail, some you fuck up). Good at training for speed but not much of an indicator of skill.

Personally I'd like to see a few of your finished/abandoned sketches before bringing out big red.

Mustang on
  • Options
    NappuccinoNappuccino Surveyor of Things and Stuff Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Mustang wrote: »
    It's hard to crit those speed sketches, they're a bit pot luck if you ask me (some you nail, some you fuck up). Good at training for speed but not much of an indicator of skill.

Personally I'd like to see a few of your finished/abandoned sketches before bringing out big red.

I'll be working on some this week when I get the chance- Right now these are literally all I have. I haven't really drawn in ages and wanted to get back in the swing of things before trying anything big :)

Nappuccino on
    Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    There's also the possibility you just can't really grow a bear like other guys.

Not even BEAR vaginas can defeat me!
    cakemikz wrote: »
    And then I rub actual cake on myself.
    Loomdun wrote: »
    thats why you have chest helmets