As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Man! Utah sucks even worse after being at PAX!

2»

• enderwiggin13enderwiggin13 Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    *Sigh* I'm sitting here at work, reading through all the PAX posts and it's depressing. It reminds me of the quote from Fight Club: "After a night of fight club, everything in the real world gets the volume turned down."

enderwiggin13 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iamconfidenceiamconfidence Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Wow. Sorry to hear about that. More reason to get the 09 road trip up and running. We need a good name. Maybe 'Smallest road trip to PAX' or something along those lines.

Thanks mate, no reason for sorry. We live, we die... it's all hard. More the point is we should all rock hard while we can! Cheesy but true, PAX is a unique opportunity for a specific breed to be put at the top of the social food chain in their own environment and it's spectacular! I think we all know how f***ing sweet that felt too. What's more is we're given that opportunity while being surrounded by what I can only describe as a fantasy experience manifest... every gaming environment you can think of and willing participants are literally spilling forth from every corner of the event grounds as well as more special insight presentations than you have the physical capacity to attend... o_O HOLY CRAP!

Yeah... I'm a man who's been 100% sold on PAX in a solid as rock kind of way (obvious by my ranting).

PAX roadtrip from UT=Yes for me and "PAX Trek" or "Mormon Trail to Arcadia" may also be hella funny names.

Maybe "the Trek to Blessed Arcadia" lol!

Ok, I'm done...

iamconfidence on
    --
    ETA.Confidence
    EscapeTheAsylum.com
This discussion has been closed.