As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[deleted]

TaximesTaximes Registered User regular
edited July 2022 in Help / Advice Forum
[deleted]

Taximes on

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Feel lucky it's not bed bugs.

TL DR on
  • Options
    TaximesTaximes Registered User regular
    edited July 2022
    [deleted]

Taximes on
  • Options
    SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    As ever with household pests, the description of the pest would suggest that the best course of action may be to simply remove access to their source of food. Stop storing stuff under your bed and vacuum regularly, in other words.

Szechuanosaurus on
  • Options
    SentrySentry Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    the last line of your link...
    Heavy and hard-to-reach infestations are best controlled by a professional pest control operator

would be my suggestion.

Sentry on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    wrote:
    When I was a little kid, I always pretended I was the hero,' Skip said.
    'Fuck yeah, me too. What little kid ever pretended to be part of the lynch-mob?'
  • Options
    LukinLukin Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Home Depot and the like sell bug spray in big 2-gallon jugs that you spray all along the baseboards of the interior of your house. Try this stuff. You don't want big ugly spiders that feed on these things entering your home. Well, maybe you do, but I wouldn't.

Lukin on
    cancer.jpg