As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Hockey on] NHL09 - GO TO NEW THREAD

• puffycowpuffycow Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Haha yea. I remember messaging him to play, he said when his download was done. I waited 20 minutes and he started playing 3 on 3 hockey. Whatever.

Laonar, I know I played you early on but I forget what happened. Did I win both, you win both, split? I forget :D

PS - I will rape your face.

EDIT
    mclay8823 wrote: »
    Laonar wrote: »
    puffycow wrote: »
    We are just fucking around, sorry. We are all at truce. We are going to talk to each other civilly for now on.

You be quiet too. Im kicking your ass next season also.

Frank and I were clearly joking around with each other.

Seriously, did you just bash me for not taking a joke because I just responded to a joke with a joke. WTF is happening?

Point proven about how I'm always the target. Zing! ;)

Laonar was joking too....

puffycow on
    FrankForum-1.jpg
  • mclay8823mclay8823 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Frank,

Don't stop talking trash. Eating words is fun.

mclay8823 on
    Your sig is too tall. -Thanatos
    Mike Clay - mclay8823

Fantasy Depth Chart

mclay8823.png
    edited February 2009
    Frank,

Don't stop talking trash. Eating words is fun.

I'll do it with you and Cody, I just don't like accidentally offending people.

puffycow on
    FrankForum-1.jpg
    edited February 2009
    We are just fucking around, sorry. We are all at truce. We are going to talk to each other civilly for now on.
    I will rape your face

Perfect!

P.S. I figured. But he said "I hate you", so I had to respond as such.

P.S.S. Yeah, I offend everyone by accident. I tell you I'm going to stab you and 6 people pick up the phone and dial 9-1...before realizing its a joke

mclay8823 on
    Mike Clay - mclay8823

Fantasy Depth Chart

mclay8823.png
    edited February 2009
    Oh, yea, totally. He likes it in the face so it's ok.

puffycow on
    FrankForum-1.jpg
  • truck-a-saurastruck-a-sauras Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    We are just fucking around, sorry.
    I will rape your face

I'll do it with you and Cody

so puffy....tell us what is really on your mind

edit:
    Oh, yea, totally. He likes it in the face so it's ok

truck-a-sauras on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Steam
    XBOX
    edited February 2009
    Maybe we need an "LOL" logo for posts that are meant as jokes.

Since I'm always joking with my smartass comments (I blame Cody for this character trait), you should probably just assume I'm joking first...or ask if you aren't sure. I'll be honest.

P.S. You're a dick. LOLZZLZL

mclay8823 on
    Mike Clay - mclay8823

Fantasy Depth Chart

mclay8823.png
  • LaonarLaonar Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

HAHAHAHAHA puffy you beat me both times. first was in a shootout second was 1-0 I believe.

Clay just joking man ;) now you can see how people take it out of context:P (i still hate you... :))

Im still beating both of you next season... or the playoffs dun dun dun.

Laonar on
  • remlap13remlap13 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Does anyone here do any PC gaming? I have a computer that the school gave me to use for the course, but I'm getting my diploma in April and have to give my laptop back to the school so I'm in the market for a new one. But I think I might pick one up now. I can save $150 on a pretty decent looking Dell with a final price of $1350.

remlap13 on
    edited February 2009
    Ok, you got me, I love men!

Ok, Volleyball time. Have a good evening!

puffycow on
    FrankForum-1.jpg
    edited February 2009
    List of people that are getting smoked...

Remlap because he smothers me on defense and scores goals...
    Mad Eye Moody because he is a lot of fun to play and talk to while getting owned
    McClay because I hate him and he is better than me
    Redfield because he is awesome to talk to while getting owned and I HATE THE FLYERS
    PONDASH because he scored a cheesey goal by accident, oh he knows
    Puffymcface because he said he would rape my face and I like it in the face ( i do=p when a girl....)

There is my list.. can you handle the Sharks...

probally.

Laonar on
    edited February 2009
    remlap13 wrote: »
    Does anyone here do any PC gaming? I have a computer that the school gave me to use for the course, but I'm getting my diploma in April and have to give my laptop back to the school so I'm in the market for a new one. But I think I might pick one up now. I can save $150 on a pretty decent looking Dell with a final price of $1350.

NOOOOOOO, do not get a dell. Look they are good and all but the hardrives are known to fail because of all the shit they put on. Check out www.ibuypower.com and build your own to your specs. This is the best advice I can give you.

Laonar on
    edited February 2009
    List of people that are getting smoked...

Remlap because he smothers me on defense and scores goals...

I am king of Time on Attack. That is my new title on here. Please refer to me as that. Mr. TOA

remlap13 on
  • truck-a-saurastruck-a-sauras Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

just taking a peek at the dell site. currently I see the most expensive laptop there is $1200. Am I missing something or you getting mega ripped off?

edit:

nevermind, I didn't click the link for gaming laptops.

truck-a-sauras on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Steam
    XBOX
    edited February 2009

HAHAHAHAHA puffy you beat me both times. first was in a shootout second was 1-0 I believe.

Clay just joking man ;) now you can see how people take it out of context:P (i still hate you... :))

Im still beating both of you next season... or the playoffs dun dun dun.

I hate you as well and look forward to never losing to you.

P.S. If Detroit gets booted, I go from 36-1-3 to 36-0-2!

mclay8823 on
    Mike Clay - mclay8823

Fantasy Depth Chart

mclay8823.png
    edited February 2009
    Laonar, I have a joke for you:

What do Patrick Elias, Patrick Elias Jr., Patrick Elias III, Andrew Cogliano, Ryan Kesler, Mikael Boedker, and your entire team have in common?

Answer: They each scored one goal in our two games against each other. ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

mclay8823 on
    Mike Clay - mclay8823

Fantasy Depth Chart

mclay8823.png
    edited February 2009
    Hey remlap check this out

http://www.ibuypower.com/ibp/store/configurator.aspx?mid=215 This is a gaming machine

http://www.ibuypower.com/ibp/store/configurator.aspx?mid=274 This is a gaming labtop

Better prices, they have a great no 6 month payments no interest thing. Quality people, they are american(no offense to anyone just hard to understand dell employees) so you can understand them when you need help. Great site with good gear. Or you can go all out and buy a 3500 dollar machine like I did and make games loooooook pretty.

Laonar on
    edited February 2009

NOOOOOOO, do not get a dell. Look they are good and all but the hardrives are known to fail because of all the shit they put on. Check out www.ibuypower.com and build your own to your specs. This is the best advice I can give you.

Hmm. I will check out that site right now. My friend bought a Dell a couple years ago and it still runs great. You just gotta get rid of all the Bloatware on it.

remlap13 on
    edited February 2009
    Laonar, I have a joke for you:

What do Patrick Elias, Patrick Elias Jr., Patrick Elias III, Andrew Cogliano, Ryan Kesler, Mikael Boedker, and your entire team have in common?

Answer: They each scored one goal in our two games against each other. ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

LOL

Look man, YOu beat me 5-0 first game and 2-0 the second. That was a win for me. Next will be 1-0 than I win.. its fate.

Laonar on
    edited February 2009

http://www.ibuypower.com/ibp/store/configurator.aspx?mid=215 This is a gaming machine

http://www.ibuypower.com/ibp/store/configurator.aspx?mid=274 This is a gaming labtop

Better prices, they have a great no 6 month payments no interest thing. Quality people, they are american(no offense to anyone just hard to understand dell employees) so you can understand them when you need help. Great site with good gear. Or you can go all out and buy a 3500 dollar machine like I did and make games loooooook pretty.

Ya I'm looking for like, $1500 as my max price. I don't do a TON of PC gaming but enough to need some guts. The only problem is that I live in Canada eh, so what kind of policies do they have for shipping international.

remlap13 on
    edited February 2009
    I gotta go do some work, leave me alone wait..... does MCClay ... herm Clay Aiken? WTF MAN

Laonar on
    edited February 2009
    Here ya go remlap, this is all their shipping info. Their comps have some guts, you probally can go cheaper yet and get a good gaming machine.

http://www.ibuypower.com/others/shipping.asp

Laonar on
    edited February 2009
    I gotta go do some work, leave me alone wait..... does MCClay ... herm Clay Aiken? WTF MAN

That's a reference I've never heard before. Good one...

My name is Mike Clay. Get it? Mclay. I'm clever...

mclay8823 on
    Mike Clay - mclay8823

Fantasy Depth Chart

mclay8823.png
  • CCF23CCF23 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    You guys all suck. I rock.

CCF23 on
    CCFForum-Sedan-2-2.jpg
    edited February 2009
    Here ya go remlap, this is all their shipping info. Their comps have some guts, you probally can go cheaper yet and get a good gaming machine.

Hmm. The prices are excellent, no doubt about that, but reading on some forums about their customer service, it sounds terrible. Maybe just some bad experiences, but it might be even worse for me being in Canada. So if something goes wrong I have to ship it to the states for another $80 and then have it shipped back. At least Dell is based in Canada.

remlap13 on
  • Masked_MulletMasked_Mullet Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    so what the bloody hell. I try to get people to play a game today an no one answers. Redfield and Wolf. How can I get to the limit when no one will message back.

An how the hell am i at 4 wins!?

Masked_Mullet on
    edited February 2009

That's a reference I've never heard before. Good one...

My name is Mike Clay. Get it? Mclay. I'm clever...

I was out of options im sorry that was pretty terrible. Lets hug like we just scored the winning goal in Stanley cup.

Laonar on
    edited February 2009

Hmm. The prices are excellent, no doubt about that, but reading on some forums about their customer service, it sounds terrible. Maybe just some bad experiences, but it might be even worse for me being in Canada. So if something goes wrong I have to ship it to the states for another $80 and then have it shipped back. At least Dell is based in Canada.

I had no problems with the customer service. Its all what you like,and they are great machines.

Laonar on
  • redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    so what the bloody hell. I try to get people to play a game today an no one answers. Redfield and Wolf. How can I get to the limit when no one will message back.

An how the hell am i at 4 wins!?

Sorry about that. I was so into Street Fighter IV that I didn't notice the message pop up (or I was out of the room when it came up).

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
    edited February 2009
    WiiildPiz and I just played a great game.

He Scored
    I Answered
    He Scored
    I Answered
    He Scored
    I Answered

Off to OT:
    Rolston wins it for me right after I killed a 5-on-3

Great work, man. That was probably the most competitive and best game I've played this season.

EDIT: Just knocked off Tonloc 1-0. Holy crap, dude, Price is ridiculous. I've never seen so many diving saves. He robbed me like 8 times. At least you're one guy who will never give me shit about Brodeur. haha.

mclay8823 on
    Mike Clay - mclay8823

Fantasy Depth Chart

mclay8823.png
  • WilDPanthA05WilDPanthA05 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I couldn't believe that Gagne's in OT didnt' go in and that Brodeur was able to fall down on it ... he rang both posts and no luck! You boinked a couple too (and piked a few) so I mean that game could have easily been 7-6.

When I scored that one in the 3rd I jumped outta my chair and fist pumped ... hope to see you again sir.

WilDPanthA05 on
  • chuck steakchuck steak Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Hey Redfield, can you invite staverr (my brother) to the league? His xbox should be back from repairs in a week or two, and will use mine for the next couple of days to get a bunch of games in. He should have no problem catching up. Thanks.

chuck steak on
  • ToneLoc777ToneLoc777 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Good games WiilDPiZ and mclay.

Price has good games from time to time. This game against tmwjr doesn't look like it's going to be one of them... :)

ToneLoc777 on
    ToneLoc777.png
  • JohnTheJanitorJohnTheJanitor Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

Ya I'm looking for like, $1500 as my max price. I don't do a TON of PC gaming but enough to need some guts. The only problem is that I live in Canada eh, so what kind of policies do they have for shipping international.

I wanna know when Canada got together and decided to try to beat Americans to "eh" jokes at every opportunity.

*edit* Mike, I don't give a fuck what team you dominate with... I just think you ought to take up yoga.

*And fuck Price. That guy scares my wingers out of firing on net.

JohnTheJanitor on
    edited February 2009
    ToneLoc777 wrote: »

Price has good games from time to time. This game against tmwjr doesn't look like it's going to be one of them... :)

LOL REALLY!

Laonar on
    edited February 2009

*edit* Mike, I don't give a fuck what team you dominate with... I just think you ought to take up yoga.

Okay.

mclay8823 on
    Mike Clay - mclay8823

Fantasy Depth Chart

mclay8823.png
    edited February 2009
    ToneLoc777 wrote: »

LOL REALLY!

Man... Last two games Price has been exceptional...and I've managed to score goals!! Those were some great games Laonar and Mad Eye Moody. It's not just because I managed to squeak out a win in them, those close battles down to the wire are the reason I keep putting up with this game. Of course I'd also be happy to get into a shootout if I can score goals in bunches :)

ToneLoc777 on
    ToneLoc777.png
    edited February 2009
    I'll be back on around 8:00pm PT for anyone who I still need to play that wants to get a game in.

edit: damn that was supposed to be an edit. Oh well...

ToneLoc777 on
    ToneLoc777.png
  • SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    All right, after getting enough games to not be kicked out I gotta take another break from this. Now half the fucking time I try to do a dump clear it just won't work, they do a weak shot thing that doesn't even make sense, or else they try to pass it.

And having Luongo on your team is borderline cheating.

Schide on
  • chuck steakchuck steak Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    And having Luongo on your team is borderline cheating.

He didn't even make any remarkable saves that game. I had more shots (or close to the same, can't remember) and didn't score, so your goalie was as good as Luongo. The game before I scored 1 more goal than you. Also, I have no players even close to how good Crosby and Malkin are. Is using them cheating?

chuck steak on