As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

360 Hard Drive Data Migration Transfer Kit Cable

Angel177Angel177 Registered User regular
edited September 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
ugh, so i bought a 120GB hard drive and the bloke I bought i from could'nt find the cable, i thought well meh i'll find one on kijiji or craigslist...but no, does anyone have any leads(haha) as to where to get one cheaply rather than Ebay?

thanks to all who reply.

6103544412_a48002080a.jpg
Angel177 on

• Options
    BartholamueBartholamue Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I'm sure if you contacted microsoft telling them that you didn't get a transfer cable, they might ship one out for you. A friend of mine got a Elite after owning a Premium for so long, he asked Microsoft and he got one.

Bartholamue on
    Steam- SteveBartz Xbox Live- SteveBartz PSN Name- SteveBartz
  • Options
    LemmyLemmy Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I have a transfer cable you can use. I live in Australia though, so it might take a little bit of time to get to you.

I have one condition, though, that you send it back with your transfer disc. I bought one here for my US Xbox, and I didn't realise the software wouldn't work.

Let me know if you're interested.

Lemmy on
  • Options
    Angel177Angel177 Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    WOW lemmy thanks for the offer but Australia is a little far I'd feel guilty, and you need a disk? thank you for the offer mate.

and Lemmy is an awesome guy in real life (I met him at Heathrow one day!!!)

Angel177 on
    6103544412_a48002080a.jpg