Options

Metacritic's lowest scores, for your favorite games!

1235»

• Options
    StriferStrifer Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Kay wrote: »
    Cervetus wrote: »
    And Silent Hill 2 has probably already been done, but the bad reviews shall stalk us like a red pyramid thing.
    Mike wrote:
    gave it a 1:
    im dumb and i dont get complex atmospheric games

Silent Hill 2 and Metal Gear Solid 2: Totally comparable.
    B. Will wrote:
    gave it a 2:
    It's no fun at all. The time limit is too short, so it is almost impossible to get the feel for it.

Yeah, if only Silent Hill 2 had more atmosphere so you could get a feel for it.

In Mike's defense, the story isn't the most straightforward in a game. But it's wonderful and my 16 year old sister understood it PERFECTLY when she was watching me play it. (She loves the Silent Hill games, but isn't good at them. She panics too much, and prefers to watch someone play.) She even got the deal with Angela before the second encounter was over.

Wait what. Silent Hill 2 has a TIME LIMIT? What's B.Will talking about?

He's talking about the TIME it takes for his head to reach up his ass, which LIMITS his ability to move past the menu screen. And he probably skipped the opening.

Strifer on
    MikoSuikaLine.jpg
  • Options
    Kay2Kay2 Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Strifer wrote: »
    Cervetus wrote: »
    And Silent Hill 2 has probably already been done, but the bad reviews shall stalk us like a red pyramid thing.
    Mike wrote:
    gave it a 1:
    im dumb and i dont get complex atmospheric games

Silent Hill 2 and Metal Gear Solid 2: Totally comparable.
    B. Will wrote:
    gave it a 2:
    It's no fun at all. The time limit is too short, so it is almost impossible to get the feel for it.

Yeah, if only Silent Hill 2 had more atmosphere so you could get a feel for it.

In Mike's defense, the story isn't the most straightforward in a game. But it's wonderful and my 16 year old sister understood it PERFECTLY when she was watching me play it. (She loves the Silent Hill games, but isn't good at them. She panics too much, and prefers to watch someone play.) She even got the deal with Angela before the second encounter was over.

He's talking about the TIME it takes for his head to reach up his ass, which LIMITS his ability to move past the menu screen. And he probably skipped the opening.

Also, he missed the point that the plot is -meant- to be confusing - as it also confuses James!

"Wait... aren't you Maria?"

Kay2 on
  • Options
    ben0207ben0207 Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I suppose there is a time limit, in that eventually either the Earth will end, or his PS2 / Xbox might break with the disc stuck in it.

ben0207 on
  • Options
    CervetusCervetus Registered User regular
    edited September 2008

I just assumed he meant the length of the game, but maybe he actually did think there was a time limit.

Cervetus on
  • Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Rayman 2: The Great Escape isn't even listed.

So uh...yeah.

maximumzero on
    FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop