As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[IC] Star Wars: Republic Knights

• Options
    Super NamicchiSuper Namicchi Orange County, CARegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    The Mandalorian's features slackened. "You're agents of Mand'alor sent here to test our defenses. I'm bound by duty and oath to answer your questions."
    The Mandalorian's attitude has improved from Hostile to Friendly (assuming you spend the Force Point).

Super Namicchi on
  • Options
    JacquesCousteauJacquesCousteau Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    A perpetual smile on his lips, Ka'oo asks, "I guess we start with the basics then. How many men are at your main base and what kind of armaments are there? Are there any hidden ways into the base? Um," he looks to his companions, "You folks have anything?"

JacquesCousteau on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    The Mandalorian pauses, thinking. "At least six hundred of us. Standard Mandalorian armament. There are no hidden entrances, but multiple access points," he says.

Super Namicchi on
  • Options
    mightyspacepopemightyspacepope Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Sera got up close in the captive Mandalorian's face. "Soldier, it is vitally important that you detail to us the exact nature of each access point. Make it fast."

mightyspacepope on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    The Mandalorian stared into Sera's eyes for a long moment before answering. "There is a hangar entrance on the north side of the base, two docking bays on the east side, the main gate on the south side."

Super Namicchi on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Sera's voice took on a harsher tone. She got even closer. "Maybe you didn't understand my orders, grunt." She was practically spitting in his face. "Details. Do you understand the word? Frak. You better grow some brains if you ever intend on being promoted to something more glorious than recon duty."

mightyspacepope on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    "What is there to detail? Don't you know anything about what a hangar is? I don't even see your rank. And why am I tied up?"

Super Namicchi on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    "Of course you don't see my rank, you fool. If we're here impersonating Jedi to test your defenses, we're not exactly going to be wearing our armor and our insignia. What sort of vehicles are there? What type of static defenses?"

She looked at him and narrowed her eyes.

"As for why you're tied up... you and your squad have failed your evaluation. Your comrades are similarly bound in different locations. I merely wish to know if all of our soldiers on this planet are as incompetent as your lot. If you would like to retain your rank, and don't want to spend the rest of your life peeling tubers in a kitchen on the ass-end of the galaxy, you better start answering more quickly and with less lip."

mightyspacepope on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    The Mandalorian fell silent for a moment. They could see the gears turning, as though the facts in his head were getting jumbled up by the things being said and the things he saw in front of him...

"There are standard vehicles... Scout units with bikes, assault units and APCs... Standard... heavy laser cannons."

Super Namicchi on
  • Options
    destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Shado stood silently as the trooper answered questions. He could feel the man's mind beginning to rebel against Sera's suggestion, "I think that's all we'll get from him. Time to go."

destroyah87 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Idly pulling out his stun baton, Ka says, "What does go mean exactly? We should probably work out a plan. Unless you just wanna walk up to their front door." With a smile he looks to the Mando and says, "Not for your ears I'm afraid," and gives him a love tap on the head with the stun baton.

JacquesCousteau on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    "We just go," Vexa said. "They know we're out here by now, and they'll know we've got speeders. We might be able to move right in -- move in through the docking bays; if they're sending more soldiers out to stop us, they'll probably be on speeders, and the bays might still be open."

And then she grinned slightly. "And even if they're not -- that won't stop us." She turned on her heel, then, with her robe twirling around her feet, and made her way to the speeder she'd not long ago confiscated. She paused briefly to say, "And like Malak said -- we're only to engage the threats that we cannot avoid."

(Well, that's not exactly what Malak had said ... but that was alright.)

INeedNoSalt on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Vexa stepped up onto the bike, followed wordlessly by Shado. Kaa'oo hopped back on his, and Sera frowned at the Mandalorian before jumping on behind the Twi'lek.

The Jedi revved the bikes and sped off into the fungus-y undergrowth, the engines whooping.

--

The Jedi guided the bikes up a bluff that featured a slightly lessened growth of fungus trees... a bluff that gave them a fairly good look at the Mandalorian garrison of Ord Gantor.

The base was laid out in a straight-forward fashion - docking bays on the east, main gate southward, hangars located north.

The south gate was connected to a wall that allowed for a court-yard before the actual base on the south side. Heavy gun batteries flanked the gates, and there appeared to be several anti-air batteries all over the roof of the base.

The docking bays were indeed open, with several vehicles inside it and just outside it, with at least a hundred troopers in blue and red armor performing various duties involved with vehicle upkeep.

The north side they could tell to be the hangars, because of the incoming and outgoing Davaab class fighters. It was safe to bet that there were ground access points as well.

On the west side was the small river running alongside the base; fairly large, it seemed to be the base's source of water as well as waste disposal. There were pipes dumping materials into it and pipes drawing water in - at least large enough to fit two people abreast of each other.

Super Namicchi on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    After a moment of short discussion, the four were in agreement - the western sewage pipes were the most covert means of entry and provided the best chances of a successful surgical strike.

Vexa and Kaa revved the throttle and sped down the hill, maneuvering the bikes to avoid obvious hazards, and soon they had parked behind a large outcropping of rocks. Dismounting, they each secured their lightsabers tightly within rolls of waterproofing fabric and headed towards the pipes.

Screen wipe...

"This place stinks," Sera complained as they moved single-file on one of the small walkways on the side of one of the bigger tunnels. The waste management system was a large, complex series of tunnels and tubes that seemed to have no end. And it stank.

"Focus," was all Vexa said, and it came out a bit sharply.

Super Namicchi on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    "I kind of like it," Ka said smilingly. "Fend off some Mandos then wade in their," he pauses. "Well, you know." With this, he continues to trudge on, his hands at his hips and his lekku waving behind him.

"Seriously. What do these Mandos eat?"

JacquesCousteau on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Sera looked at Ka with a perplexed look before responding to Vexa. "Focus? Malak himself wouldn't be able to focus in a situation like this. Next time, I'm just going in the front door."

She retracted her arm into the burnt tatters of her sleeve, then held it up against her nose in an attempt to block out the smell.

"After some explosions, of course."

mightyspacepope on
  • Options
    destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    "Try not to think about it, trust me." Shado was resisting the urge to hold his nose. He'd certainly never smelled such a pungent aroma.

"Let's just keep moving, the sooner we get out of the pipes, the sooner the stink goes away."

destroyah87 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    As they moved through the pipes, they noticed that the system was in horrendous repair at places - from the cursory glances, the Mandalorians probably came down here very rarely.

So when they came to the section of collapsed pipe, it was no surprise - the pipe was rusted and a whole portion of it had worn away, leaving a large gap into a natural cavern below. As if to spite the heroes, the stink was somehow even worse in here.

Frowning, the Jedi could see no course of action but to jump down and make their way across the cavern to the continuing section of pipe. As they dropped down with rather loud splashes, the hairs on the back of their necks stood up immediately - they were not alone.

As if on cue, three large beasts reared themselves up from the water, a snarling visage of scales, drool, and teeth.

There were rancors living here.
    Roll initiative fellows!

MAP:
    garbagemapxj0.jpg

To clarify, the darker water is of some unknown depth. The light water is up to your knees and considered difficult terrain. The raised areas are of course dry and offers free movement.

Super Namicchi on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Sera stared at the rancors in shock for a moment. "What the hell of these bucketheads been eating?"

She breathed deep and called upon the Force to hasten her movement. "I suggest we RUN!"

She dashed toward the pipe on the opposite side.
    UTF to Activate Surge (1d20 17=23)
    Full round: Sera is going to run as far as she can toward the destination on the other side.

mightyspacepope on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    "This is not good." said Shado as he stepped out of the water onto drier land. Sensing the three rancors and the sheer wall at the far end of the cavern, Shado knew they had few options. "We've got to take them down now! Otherwise they'll just knock us off the wall and eat us."

He focused on the force and began battering the mind of the nearest rancor. It staggered but did not fall, although it looked ready to collapse.
    Moving diagonally down to the right and right one square

Using Force Stun on R1: 1d20+18=32
    Beats his Fort defense+5 by 10 and I am spending an FP to move it an extra step down.

R1 is now -4 steps on the track (-1 for exceeding fort, -2 for exceeding by 10, -1 for FP expenditure).

destroyah87 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Ka draws his lightsabers and does a sideways flip onto the piece of solid ground. He lands squarely and rapidly backs away, making some space between him and the enemy. He boxes his feet and flashes his lightsabers wildly, waiting for the rancors to make the first move. His eyes never leaving the enemy he says with a grin, "You guys can leave this one to me if you're not in the mood."
    Acrobatics (1d20 11=15) to negate difficult terrain

SWIFT (Quick Draw): Draw and Ignite Sabers
    MOVE: 5 squares right, 1 square down
    STANDARD (Trained in Acrobatics): Fight Defensively (+10 to Reflex Defense until next turn)

JacquesCousteau on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Vexa trudges from the sewage and out onto the dry land, keeping mindful of the threats around her.

Three of these things -- huge! But she'd never seen a rancor with fins before, not even in textbooks! Their claws weren't any smaller for the change, though ...

Vexa reached out with the force and slammed the nearest of the monsters into the wall, and the roar it roared was something out of a kid's story.

It wouldn't stop them, but it might slow one of them down.
    Move: Moving into range of both R1 and R2, on the first nearby island

Slamming r2 into a wall!
    MOVE OBJECT [rancor] (1d20 16=26)
    WHAM (6d6=15)

INeedNoSalt on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    The Rancors, like the surly predators they were, wasted no time - they were some kind of bastard aquatic offshoot, and they showed it through the agile speed in which they glided through the water. One looked woozy, but hunger outweighs tiredness - he and one of the other ones looked intent on making Shado into the first course, and one demonstrated his intent by planting a meaty claw on Shado's chest and hammering him down onto the mossy rock.

Shado let out a cry of surprise, not used to being engaged in melee.

Meanwhile, the other Rancor saw one of its prey running. It quickly homed in on Sera like a slimy, sewage-covered, drooling torpedo with teeth, attempting the same maneuver the others had tried on Shado. Luckily for Sera she was agile enough to avoid the webbed claw.

RANCORS' TURN -

R1 -
    Move: He moves around Vexa and Kaa, getting ready to nibble on the guy who looks like he probably can't fight back. Shado is pretty scrawny.
    Swift (2) - He's spending two swifts of three required to try and move a step up the track.

R2 -
    Move: He is going after Sera. She looks pretty yummy.
    Standard: Claw for Sera (1d20+9=10), MISS

R3 -
    Move: He's following his buddy R1's lead. Shado looks like a good appetizer. He sets up flanking.
    Standard: Claw for Shado (1d20+11=29), HIT, this deals no damage as R1's goal is to start a grapple.

Opposed grapple (1d20+14=25, 1d20+6=14)

The Rancor wins the grapple, and gains use of its Pin and Crush feats. What this means is that Shado cannot move or act until the beginning of the Rancor's next turn, where he gets an opposed grapple again. He also takes claw damage (1d6+11=15).

For those of you following along at home, this is a Bad Thing(tm).

Rancor 2, by the by, heals up 5 HP.

Initiative:

Sera
    Shado
    Kaa
    Vexa
    Rancors
    R1 - 81/81, Condition -10
    R2 - 71/81, Fine and Dandy
    R3 - 81/81, Getting Ready For a Miraluka Cookie

MAP:
    garbagemapqm5.jpg

Super Namicchi on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Shado tries to remove the giant claw from his chest. The rancor does not budge an inch.

Even with the beast pressing him into the mud and rock, Shado manages to talk, "Get this thing off me!"

destroyah87 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Sera saw the claw swipe coming and nimbly rolled under the blow. Continuing her tumble, she sought cover behind a nearby rock.

She held her hand toward the rancor, then lifted it slightly and pushed it forward with all her might. The rancor seemed to be confused as it was drawn into the air and forcibly moved toward the cavern wall.
    Move: Tumble/move to the square below the right side of the stone rectangle thing.
    Acrobatics to Tumble (1d20 12=14)
    Using a FP to bump it to 15. I don't think I really need to roll.
    Standard: UTF to activate Move Object
    Move Object (1d20 17=21)
    This allows me to move an object of up to Large size, which conveniently includes the rancor. She's going to move it 6 squares to the north. If at all possible, I'd like to just hold the beastie up in the air for now (I'm planning to attempt to maintain control of the rancor.

I'm a little bit unsure if this is possible or not. Also, I don't think this does any damage, correct?

mightyspacepope on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Ka'oo runs to help his companion, nimbly avoiding a clumsy swipe that the rancor takes at him as he runs with a well-timed leap. Landing in a roll, he quickly swings one of his lightsabers in an upward arc, attempting to catch the rancor's still-extended arm. His aim is true and he produces a grating roar from the creature as the purple blade flashes through its arm.

MOVE: 3 down, 2 left, Tumble (1d20 11=19) to avoid AOO

SWIFT: Activate Battle Strike (1d20 12=19)
    = +1 to attack, +1d6 damage

STANDARD: Attack R3 Attack/Damage (1d20 13=26, 2d8 7=12, 1d6=3)
    = Success, 15 damage

JacquesCousteau on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Vexa shouts, "Shado!" and reflexively yanks a stalactite from the roof of the cavern with the Force, and drops it onto the nearest of the rancors; the struggling, wounded one. There is a loud thump and a groan as the thing is smashed by the rock, and, unconcious, slips under the surface of the sewage.

She quickly moves past the fallen monster and slips beside her brother (held as he is in the grasp of a monster) and takes up position beside Ka'oo, facing the Rancor. Her hand only just now sets to the lightsaber that hangs from her belt.
    Standard: Move Object: BIG ROCK (1d20 16=31)
    Damage: Whack! (8d6=29)
    Free: Surge (1d20 16=19)
    Move: Tumble (1d20 9=12) (fail)
    Force Point to Tumble: Force Point (1d6=6, 1d6=5)

Moving two down (2), two left (4), two down (8)

INeedNoSalt on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    As one rancor sank beneath the sewage-filled water, the other began to abscond with its meal. It dragged Shado along the rock, scraping up the Miraluka's back before pulling him into the shallow water, and then the deep water. He knew what was coming so he took in a deep, deep breath.

Sera was having about as much success - as she kept the Rancor afloat, she figured the others could handle it. Until she heard the growling behind her.

She turned around quickly to greet two snarling beasts, one of which directed a meaty paw to the upside of her head. It did not help the pain of the wounds she had suffered earlier. Somehow she managed to keep hold of the other Rancor suspended in mid-air.
    RANCORS' TURN -

R1 -
    Knocked out for 10 rounds.

R2 -
    Can't move

R3 -
    Move: He drags Shado with him.
    Standard: Grapple (1d20+14=18, 1d20+6=17), the Rancor barely maintains the grapple (shame you can't spend force points out of turn).

Shado once again takes damage: Claw (1d6+14=17)

Unfortunately... two more Garbage Rancors have reared up from the garbage-laden water!

R4 -
    Move: Moves six squares west

R5 -
    Move: Moves north
    Standard: Claw (1d20+11=29), that's a hit for 14 points of damage.

Sera needs to make a DC 29 UTF check to maintain the power, Sera's UTF (1d20+17=30), SUCCESS

it's now Sera's turn!

Initiative:

Sera - 11/61
    Shado - 63/95
    Kaa - Full
    Vexa - Full
    Rancors

HP Tally for Rancors:
    R1 - 47/81, Unconscious for 10 rounds
    R2 - 76/81
    R3 - 71/81
    R4 - 81/81
    R5 - 81/81

MAP:
    garbagemap2jd2.jpg

Super Namicchi on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    The rancor's swipe against her head jarred Sera, but she managed to keep her hold on the rancor who'd first attacked her long enough to take a look at the new trouble she found herself in. She immediately took her focus off of the rancor she'd previously been keeping a grip on, hearing a loud splash somewhere behind her.

She held her hands in front of her and blasted the two closest rancors with a wall of invisible Force energy, knocking them both onto their backs.

Taking a quick glance to the group, she found that they had not, in fact, elected to run. Instead, they'd now found themselves fighting five horrid sewage monsters, although one seemed to be down for the count.

Vandar always said there'd be days like this...

She sighed and began running back toward the group.

Standard: UTF Force Slam (1d20 17=18, 4d6=13)
    Ugh. Invisible castle is a douche.
    Force Point (1d6=6)
    But redeems itself somewhat. Total of 24 vs the rancors' Fort of 22 (+5 due to Large size).
    Each rancor takes 13 damage and is knocked prone.

Move: Acrobatics (1d20 11=18)
    Just in case it's needed. Sera moves 5 squares W, 1 square NW.

Swift: I don't know if stopping the MO counts as my swift or not. If it doesn't I'd like to use telekinetic savant to return Move Object to my Force suite.

mightyspacepope on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Shado struggles as the rancor dragged him under the water. Just before his head went under he called out, "Help!"

As he was fully submerged he just held his breath and concentrated on escaping the rancor's grip. Of all the luck. An aquata breather in my cloak and I can't reach it.

destroyah87 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Ka'oo grimaces as he watches Shado get dragged away. Great, a time limit, he thinks as he rushes through the shallows. With a spiraling leap he lands atop the rancor and slashes downward with a one-handed attack, scoring the rancor's hide with his lightsaber.
    MOVE: Spend force point to mount rancor after tumbling through his space.
    Acrobatics (1d20 11=28)

STANDARD: Stab a rancor. Attack/Damage (1d20 12=29, 2d8 7=14)
    = 14 damage

JacquesCousteau on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Vexa finally flicked her lightsaber into life, and the beam of light hissed quietly as it emerged from the metal cylinder.

She took in the situation; Sera was in trouble, but so was Shado. And Ka'oo was throwing himself into the face of the monster, here; maybe he would draw it's ire?

She was counting on it.
    Move action: Draw sword
    Swift+FP: Regain Move Object
    Standard action: Readied action to Move Object Shado to safety should the Rancor cease to hold him

INeedNoSalt on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    As soon as Kaa's blade lanced the Rancor's flesh, it changed its focus to the Twi'lek, dropping its previous prey. Vexa seized upon the moment, using the Force to yank her brother unceremoniously back to dry land.

The Rancor, for its part, struggled with the Twi'lek who was fighting to remain atop the beast. Kaa's lightsabers waved wildly as he dodged the rancor's whip-like tail as it shot up out of the water at different angles, trying to spear the alien Jedi with the sharp bone tip.

Meanwhile, three of the monsters were bearing down on Sera with intent to kill - she was giving all her effort towards simply dodging the beasts' sharp claws.
    RANCORS' TURN -

R1 -
    Knocked out for 9 rounds.

R2 -
    Move: Closes the distance to Sera.
    Standard: Rancor claw (1d20+11=21, 1d6+9=11), MISS

R3 -
    Standard/Move: Full attack on Kaa. Vexa's readied action triggers, which is automatically successful.

Rancor claw + grapple (1d20+11=14, 1d20+14=33, 1d20+9=16), first claw/grapple is unsuccessful.

Rancor claw + grapple (1d20+11=18, 1d20+14=26, 1d20+9=20), as is the second one.

Bite and tail (1d20+11=27, 1d20+11=28, 1d8+9=16, 1d6+9=15), both hits. Kaa takes a whopping 31 points of damage, but is not grappled.

R4 -
    Move: Moves six squares west again

R5 -
    Move: Stands up
    Standard: Closes the distance to Sera

Sera's turn!

Initiative:

Sera - 11/61
    Shado - 63/95
    Kaa - 56/87
    Rancors
    Vexa - Full

HP Tally for Rancors:
    R1 - 52/81, Unconscious for 10 rounds
    R2 - 81/81
    R3 - 62/81
    R4 - 81/81
    R5 - 73/81

MAP:
    garbagemapcc1.jpg

Super Namicchi on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    "Whose karkin' brilliant idea was it to go into the sewers again?" Sera yelled as she narrowly ducked over one rancor's swing, then leapt overtop of another.

As she dashed back toward the group, she turned around and slammed both her hands out toward the rancors, blanketing the nearest two with an invisible wall of Force energy, knocking them both onto their backs.
    Acrobatics check to Tumble.
    Acrobatics (1d20 12=27)
    Move: 4 squares west
    Swift: Telekinetic savant to return Force Slam to suite
    Standard: UTF to activate Force Slam vs R2 and R5 (1d20 17=21)
    Force Point/Damage (1d6=5, 4d6=9)
    Success (with Force point)! Rancors 2 and 5 take 9 damage (lame) and are knocked prone.

mightyspacepope on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Shado feels the rancor's grip slacken as the beast moves away. Before he can begin to swim for the surface he is yanked upwards and senses Vexa is pulling him to safety.

Landing on the drier land, Shado gives a quick nod of thanks to his sister and draws his lightsaber. Flicking the green beam to life he spares a quick survey of the cavern. This is bad, he thinks.

Sensing that Sera is in trouble, Shado reaches out to the rancor that still stands and attempts to overload the creature's senses. The rancor stumbles but remains upright.
    Move Action: Activate Lightsaber

Spending Force Point to retun Force Stun to my power suite.

Standard Action: Using Force Stun on Rancor R4: 1d20+18=32

R4 (IC says R2, ignore twas a mistype) is -3 on the condition track.
    -1 for beating Fort, -2 for beating by 10. Don't think I can spend another FP to move it another -1.

destroyah87 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Ka'oo manages to stay atop the raging beast even as he is nearly struck a vicious blow. With the shaking he drops one of his sabers and barely manages to pull it back in time before it falls to the waters below. His concentration allayed for a moment, he narrowly avoids another swipe from the rancor's tail as he ducks and leaps to avoid a finishing blow.
    STANDARD: Fight Defensively Full Attack (-5 to attack)
    Fight Defensively ( 5 Reflex Defense) (1d20 7=14, 2d8 7=15, 1d20 7=13, 2d8 7=16)

I forgot to include my -1 on the condition track so neither attack lands but I still get +5 to my Reflex Defense bringing it to 27 until next turn (or 26 if you subtract condition).

EDIT: INNS has pointed out that I cant' full attack defensively so I will take away my second attack. It doesn't change anything.

JacquesCousteau on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Sera was doing her best to keep the Rancors at bay, sending them sprawling with every ounce of will she could muster as the one still standing tried to gore her with its huge claws.

Just a handful of meters away, Kaa wobbled atop the Rancor as its whip-like tail shot up, trying to spear him; he was forced to jerk to the side, and he knew this was his mistake as the Rancor finally closed its meaty claw around his waist, thrusting him into the same predicament Shado had been in only seconds before.
    RANCORS' TURN -

R1 -
    Knocked out for 8 rounds.

R2 -
    Standard: Moves within range of Sera

R3 -
    Standard/Move: Full attack on Kaa.

Rancor grapple (1d20+11=26, 1d20+14=29, 1d20+9=19), HIT. Kaa is grappled.

The Rancor then employs its pin and crush feats.

Crush damage (1d6+11=14).

R4 -
    Move: Closes distance with Sera
    Standard: Rancor attacks Sera (1d20+6=8), definitely a miss

R5 -
    Standard: Closes the distance to Sera

Vexa's turn!

Initiative:

Sera - 11/61
    Shado - 63/95
    Kaa - 42/87
    Rancors
    Vexa - Full

HP Tally for Rancors:
    R1 - 52/81, Unconscious for 8 rounds
    R2 - 77/81
    R3 - 62/81
    R4 - 81/81, Condition -5
    R5 - 69/81

MAP:
    No updated map, sorry!

Super Namicchi on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Surrounded by rancors, Sera steeled her nerves, taking a deep breath and releasing it. With the Force guiding her actions, she narrowly sidestepped and jumped over several different claw swipes.

She gave herself over to the will of the Force and let it flow through her. Her blade sizzled against the rancor's flesh, but failed to do any significant damage.
    Standard: Attack (Fighting Defensively) (1d20 7=9, 3d8 4=17) VS R5
    Actually, that should've been +4, so it was really only 6. Miss.
    Sera gets a +5 to Reflex defense though.

mightyspacepope on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Vexa reaches out instinctively to pull Ka'oo back to land -- but finds the Rancor's grip is too tight. Reflexively, she releases the twi'lek and instead grabs hold of the Rancor with the Force, and draws the monster nearer herself. She slams the beast into the rocky ledge.
    Force Point to regain Move Object

Move Object Again (1d20+16=23), bringing R3 into melee range of Vexa and Shado

Move Object Again (1d20+16=23)

INeedNoSalt on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Ka squirms against the beast's grip but it is no use as the gargantuan creature starts to squeeze the life out of him. His lekku flick through the air as the beast holding him is bashed by Vexa but he keeps a better grip on his lightsabers than before, waiting for his moment to strike.

JacquesCousteau on
    steam_sig.png