Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Unable to reach site

Right now I'm posting via a proxy server, however normally I'm unable to access the site (main page and forums). I can ping it just fine, but if I try to access the site in either Firefox or IE, nothing loads. I don't get a "This site could not be found" message in Firefox, the page just remains blank and there is no progress bar in the status bar. I've never had this problem before and I don't think I'm banned (Knock on wood), so I'm not sure what's causing it.

It's not a huge trouble as I can just use a proxy, but I thought it was worth mentioning anyway.

His Corkiness on

• AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Tried reinstalling your browser?

It's relatively easy to do and doesn't screw other things up, so it's worth a shot, I suppose?

Aldo on
    Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
  • His CorkinessHis Corkiness Registered User
    edited October 2006
    I'll give it a shot.

Edit: Nope, doesn't seem to have worked. Thanks anyway.

His Corkiness on
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Then I'm flat out of ideas. x3

Hope someone else can think of something.

Aldo on
    Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
  • AntilleseAntillese Registered User
    edited October 2006
    I was actually going to make a thread about this. When you click the "forums" link on the front page of PA, I get a 404 too. The only reason I could get in today was due to my having history pages and then using the in-forum navigation.

Antillese on