Options

What happened to the "The weirdest thing you've ever seen' thread?

13»

Posts

  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    dude, iron fist is a total gaylord. he is a total power bottom to luke cage

    lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    BigtimesBigtimes United StatesRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Me Too! wrote: »
    You know who's not gay
    Iron Fist
    Moon Knight
    Spider-Man
    All of them have hot female friends.
    Now I want realism in comics, I want some poor shlub who ends up porking an unattractive person

    Is this based on a recent event? Are you regretting anything? Would you like to cry on my shoulder?

    Bigtimes on
    5cv9cigg8rwa.gif

  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Wiggin, didja get some?

    Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    me2002me2002 Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    me2002 wrote: »
    I'm gonna teach giraffs to invent a hoof gun just to prove you wrong :P

    Then the giraffes haven't invented anything; it just means that you have forced an plains mammal into slavery and unwitting acceptance of the absurd notion of a hoof gun. Besides, hooves don't bend or flex or have any capability of moving whatever bizarre trigger mechanism you have concocted in your meth-addled brain.

    Honestly, your giraffes would not stand before the destructive might of my simian snipers. Go back to the drawing board.

    You are wrong Sir. For not only will I teach my giraffs to fight, but I will teach them to love. And pitted against the unstoppable might of my well=trained, empathetic giraffs, any foe shall fall.

    me2002 on
    By your own boot straps...
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    Mysst wrote: »
    Wiggin, didja get some?

    Ahahahahahaha

    Me Too! on
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    lostwords wrote: »
    dude, iron fist is a total gaylord. he is a total power bottom to luke cage

    What no
    He's bonin' a hot black chick with a robot arm

    Me Too! on
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    me2002 wrote: »
    You are wrong Sir. For not only will I teach my giraffs to fight, but I will teach them to love. And pitted against the unstoppable might of my well=trained, empathetic giraffs, any foe shall fall.

    If you can't spell "giraffe," then you probably can't train a giraffe.

    Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    me2002me2002 Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    me2002 wrote: »
    You are wrong Sir. For not only will I teach my giraffs to fight, but I will teach them to love. And pitted against the unstoppable might of my well=trained, empathetic giraffs, any foe shall fall.

    If you can't spell "giraffe," then you probably can't train a giraffe.

    giraffes cares not for spelling

    me2002 on
    By your own boot straps...
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Me Too! wrote: »
    lostwords wrote: »
    dude, iron fist is a total gaylord. he is a total power bottom to luke cage

    What no
    He's bonin' a hot black chick with a robot arm

    beard

    lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    lostwords wrote: »
    Me Too! wrote: »
    lostwords wrote: »
    dude, iron fist is a total gaylord. he is a total power bottom to luke cage

    What no
    He's bonin' a hot black chick with a robot arm

    beard

    You take that back right now or so help me god I will type angry words

    Me Too! on
  • Options
    NuzakNuzak Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    me2002 wrote: »
    me2002 wrote: »
    You are wrong Sir. For not only will I teach my giraffs to fight, but I will teach them to love. And pitted against the unstoppable might of my well=trained, empathetic giraffs, any foe shall fall.

    If you can't spell "giraffe," then you probably can't train a giraffe.

    giraffes cares not for spelling

    no a single giraffe cares multiple giraffes care

    we are going to teach you grammar the sexy way

    Nuzak on
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    me2002 wrote: »
    giraffes cares not for spelling

    If they don't care for spelling, then they won't care for your less-than-adequate motivational techniques.

    Simians, now...simians have been taught how to utilize sign language, paint, and perform circus tricks. Name me one giraffe that smokes. That's right, you heard me.

    Name me one giraffe that has been to flavor country.

    Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    me2002me2002 Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Nuzak wrote: »
    me2002 wrote: »
    me2002 wrote: »
    You are wrong Sir. For not only will I teach my giraffs to fight, but I will teach them to love. And pitted against the unstoppable might of my well=trained, empathetic giraffs, any foe shall fall.

    If you can't spell "giraffe," then you probably can't train a giraffe.

    giraffes cares not for spelling

    no a single giraffe cares multiple giraffes care

    we are going to teach you grammar the sexy way

    I think your efforts are lost at the present moment. but far be it from me to turn down anything with sexy in it.

    me2002 on
    By your own boot straps...
Sign In or Register to comment.