Options

[Miniphalla] Phallout II (MUTANT VICTORY)

• Options
    JustPlainPavekJustPlainPavek Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Well, this certainly isn't good. D:

I think the odds of Gumpy being himself in this would have to be pretty low. I don't really see that either Rainfall or MundaneSoul have done enough to merit suspicion. For the time being, a placeholder for !warban for double-voting. Make up your mind, man!

JustPlainPavek on
  • Options
    The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Has "classic bad guy move" run its course yet?

No? Well then, MundaneSoul

The_Reflection on
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    (ooc: I should note, Rainfall wasn't evil in the Mega64 one. Though I thought she was. ;) Sorry Rainfall. =) )

Rainfall was also horribly inactive in that phalla, and a villager... And she was active last phalla, and she was evil...Since she's active now, maybe she's evil?

Sure, let's give it a try. !Rainfall.

El Skid on
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I was inactive in mega64 because of rampant misogyny.

And I was totally inactive the first couple of days of PORD, too. My activity has nothing to do with my roles.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    (ooc: Ah, I was worried that it may have offended someone. I'm really sorry about that Rainfall. I was in character, and tried to throw up some disclaimers so you knew that. When you stopped posting, I was kind of worried that it was because of that, but then I thought that maybe I was just being paranoid. I guess I wasn't just being paranoid after all. =( I'd have stopped in a heartbeat if you'd asked me to... I was looking to play in character, but definitely NOT to offend or hurt anyone's feelings. =( )

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I'm looking for some mutant-robo toilet to park my bricks.

Hail to the porcelean king, !Grundlterror.

Potu seems to also be some bottom-feeding, scum sucking algae eater, but he might be evil too.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    MundaneSoulMundaneSoul fight fighter Daehan MingukRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Rainfall wrote: »
    I was inactive in mega64 because of rampant misogyny.

And I was totally inactive the first couple of days of PORD, too. My activity has nothing to do with my roles.

Evil.
    You know I'm just having fun with you, right? <3

We're going to be fellow Changelings soon, so I don't want you to go in with an intense, burning hatred of me or anything. :lol:

MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Narration is just fluff? I dunno there...

For now, !Gumpy. Fishy half-reveal asking for protection, then the seer gets offed, by HIM, no less, in the narration. Fluff or not, Gumpy's got some 'splainin to do.

"No thats stupid you're stupid

why would the seer get in contact with me BEFORE night one. Since you know, he can't have seered me.

I dissaprove of your leap of logic, !Romantic Undead"

Gumpy on
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Thetheroo wrote: »
    OooooOOOoo

And BWHAHAHAHA at the village.

As usual, fuck all y'all.

OoooooOooo

Hey I've never been against you, Roo. I even have a crush on the female cosplayer of your avatar :(

Egos on
  • Options
    Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Egos wrote: »
    OooooOOOoo

OoooooOooo

Hey I've never been against you, Roo. I even have a crush on the female cosplayer of your avatar :(

Shamus isn't in this game, so I have no one to grudge. :( That being said, I'm still not sure who's evil between RU and Gumpy, but it seems likely that one of them is.

For the mean time: She's mine, !Egos!

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    If we're going to choose between RU and Gumpy, I'd go for !Romantic Undead as being evil every time over the sexy sexy robot-man.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I'm going with !MundaneSoul for trying to play the "They are always evil" card.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    "I would like to point out that Romantic Undead has been the only one so far to try and attempt a bangwagon, not only on a claimed good special, but one based on very dubious logic."

Gumpy on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Gumpy wrote: »
    "I would like to point out that Romantic Undead has been the only one so far to try and attempt a bangwagon, not only on a claimed good special, but one based on very dubious logic."

Gumpy is the best robot.

!Romantic Undead it is.

MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    I'm still kind of confused by Gumpy. Sure, he's a claimed good special, he didn't accomplish anything to help his claim.

I just...I just don't know what to think of this, you mechanical doofus!

Obbi on
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Did Gumpy ever come out as a Vigilante, or just a special?

Most specials don't have anything that they can point at and say "tah-dahhh!"- He asked to be seered when noone else had revealed- at worse he's a thrall, I would think.

El Skid on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    yeah, true, it's not that common for a bad guy to attract so much attention on themselves right at the start of the game.

Unless that's what he wants us to think!

and perhaps he's not a vig, he never did claim that! Just special.

Obbi on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    i'll go with !Romantic Undead

Egos on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    (ooc: I'd be sad to see Romantic Undead leave as he seems to be the only other active roleplayer in this one so far... but I guess that alone isn't an admission of innocence. Ugh, I don't know. Voting is hard. I'll vote later, after I've chewed on it a bit.)

VThornheart on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Obbi wrote: »
    I'm still kind of confused by Gumpy. Sure, he's a claimed good special, he didn't accomplish anything to help his claim.

"Actions have occurred that are beneficial to the village, a network has already been formed. Of course with the death of the seer expansion may be a tad interesting, but we do ask for good specials to come forth.

Also I hate who ever did what they did.

I hate them so much."

Gumpy on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    (ooc: I'd be sad to see Romantic Undead leave as he seems to be the only other active roleplayer in this one so far... but I guess that alone isn't an admission of innocence. Ugh, I don't know. Voting is hard. I'll vote later, after I've chewed on it a bit.)

((do we want to make a vow to rp, because I'll start acting as my Gulliver the bar tending Ghoul character if people want :) ))

Egos on
  • Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I'm not going to defend myself too much just yet, I want to see how the voting goes first.

All I will say is this: Killing me is a waste. I just got a suspicious PM, but I won't act on it quite yet, as there's still some time to go in the day.

I'll chime in again later, but if you decide to kill me, at least be sure to be paying attention to who's jumping on my bandwagon and act on things accordingly.

Gumpy has done absolutely nothing to prove he's a special. Gumpy, I'm not necessarily saying you killed the seer, as I would hope the seer wasn't dumb enough to contact you before knowing for sure who you were. I'm pretty sure that was just dumb luck on the part of the mutants. That being said, you are drawing an awful lot of attention to yourself, which means you're either the vigilante (since you can't be the guardian, as you asked for a guard) or an evil trying to distract the village and, possibly, the guardian, into foolishly protecting your evil ass. Without a seer, people now have to simply decide whether or not they can blindly trust you.

I know what a canny player you are (heck, you learned from the best ;-)), and I feel that the village would be very foolish to blindly trust you. Maybe you are the vig, maybe you aren't, but all I know is that right now, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Village, it's up to you to decide.

Romantic Undead on
    3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    edited September 2008

((do we want to make a vow to rp, because I'll start acting as my Gulliver the bar tending Ghoul character if people want :) ))

YES.

Rend on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Rend wrote: »

YES.

(ooc: Seconded! I want to see people RP! It's my favorite part about playing these games. =) I certainly don't play for the "who done it" mystery, because I'm no good at that so far. =) )

VThornheart on
  • Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I would rather vote Obbi because he presented the idea first for Grumpy being evil.

!Romantic Undead Then.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    GrundlterrorGrundlterror Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I'm not going to defend myself too much just yet, I want to see how the voting goes first.

All I will say is this: Killing me is a waste. I just got a suspicious PM, but I won't act on it quite yet, as there's still some time to go in the day.

I'll chime in again later, but if you decide to kill me, at least be sure to be paying attention to who's jumping on my bandwagon and act on things accordingly.

Gumpy has done absolutely nothing to prove he's a special. Gumpy, I'm not necessarily saying you killed the seer, as I would hope the seer wasn't dumb enough to contact you before knowing for sure who you were. I'm pretty sure that was just dumb luck on the part of the mutants. That being said, you are drawing an awful lot of attention to yourself, which means you're either the vigilante (since you can't be the guardian, as you asked for a guard) or an evil trying to distract the village and, possibly, the guardian, into foolishly protecting your evil ass. Without a seer, people now have to simply decide whether or not they can blindly trust you.

I know what a canny player you are (heck, you learned from the best ;-)), and I feel that the village would be very foolish to blindly trust you. Maybe you are the vig, maybe you aren't, but all I know is that right now, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Village, it's up to you to decide.

This sounds so evil RU. Why do you make me do this to you?

!Romantic Undead

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PotUPotU __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    !Romantic Undead

PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Works enough for me, Gumps

!Romantic Undead

Obbi on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I don't get it. What did RU do that was so evil? I don't understand where it's coming from. =(

VThornheart on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    That being said, you are drawing an awful lot of attention to yourself, which means you're either the vigilante (since you can't be the guardian, as you asked for a guard) or an evil trying to distract the village and, possibly, the guardian, into foolishly protecting your evil ass.
    "NEGATIVE!

I could just be awesome. If you are innocent, I apologise for this bandwagon, but these things happen.

See ya on the other side."

Gumpy on
  • Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Allright, well, the tide is a little overwhelming so what the hell. I'm dead either way...

The crowd had become a mob, complete with flaming torches and pitchforks.

"He's the one! He's the one who told us to kill Thetheroo! Thetheroo was an innocent man! Burn the bastard!!"

RU sat in his shack, contemplating his actions the day before...
    "What the hell was I thinking? You'd think I'd have learned by now. I thought for sure that they'd go and hang PotU based on that stupid misunderstanding... I had to do SOMETHING. So I called out Thetheroo. That guy was a toxic presence in the community... I thought... I thought that if someone had to die, it should at least be someone who wasn't doing us any good..."

RU cocked the nub on his head that once served as an ear. The ground was trembling at the approach of the mob.

"Get out here RU!" Yelled a voice in the mob
    "You've got a lot to answer for!" Yelled another.

RU dusted off his hat and got up, wearily, from his rickety rocking chair, and stepped outside.

"There he is! Get him!" They hollered.

"You want me, here I am. I ain't gonna fight it. I am gonna call you a bunch of idiots though, for letting things come to this..."

"Shut up, old man, you're through here!"

"Yep, maybe I am... but so are the rest of ya. Them muties ain't gonna stop at just Rend, Jpants and Speedy. Not that I say any of you sorry asses deserve any better."

"Yeah, you just keep talking, you old coot, while we truss up the noose!"

"MundaneSoul, is it? You're just a kid... Remember that time your old man got himself skewered on that that truss over there?"

"Yeah? What of it?"

"Do you remember what happened next? Where did they take your old man?"

"I dunno someone patched him up and he was fine... at least until that roaming Deathclaw got him..."

"Ah yeah? Who's the doctor around these parts?"

"Um... I..."

"Yeah, you think on that for a bit. Toxic... you and me go way back. You were one of the few who were there at the Vault that day. We fought together, man. We defended that damn vault together! You SAW what I saw! But you've forgotten, haven't you?"

"...."

"What about Ahava? Did you forget about her too? Even after her looks started to fade to the wasting disease, you sat by her when other men would have turned away. And who was it that was sitting there with you? Who was it that made sure that she passed in peace? Did you forget that too?

In case you haven't figured it out, you fools, I've been watching over this damned village since the beginning. But hey, I'm old, right? I'm of no value to no one no more.

And bad mistakes... I've made a few. We've all had our share of sand kicked in our face, but we've all pulled through.

And I made damn sure of it.

I am the village's doctor. I can protect one person from death every day. But hey, you guys don't need anyone like me, right? So go on, string me up. You won't miss me long. You'll be joining me in hell soon enough."

And with that, the old man threw down his chewed up cigar and offered himself to the crowd.

Romantic Undead on
    3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    OooooOOOoo

OoooooOooo

OoooOOOoo

I have a new one!

phoenix_revue.gif

OooooOOoo

Thetheroo on
  • Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    !Gumpy

Well guys we are fucked now. Seer and Guard day one and two.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    OooooOOOoo

OoooooOooo

OoooOOOoo

I have a new one!

phoenix_revue.gif

OooooOOoo

Man that other chick was way hotter.

MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ZellpherZellpher Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Gumpy Assuming this isn't all a big trap and besides I think we're fucked and uuuuuuuuuuggghhhhh.....

Zellpher on
  • Options
    Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    !Gumpy. You're really all we've got at the moment even though you had a decent reason to vote for RU

Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Get that crap outta here!

!Vote Warban

If Gumpy really is on our side, the baddies will take care of him soon enough. You want to waste our vote? Blow it out your ass!

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Arghhh, don't want to kill RU, but don't want to kill Gumpyyyyyy noooo.

Anyone want to throw up a vote count?

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Right, !Warban it is!

Sorry, RU.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited September 2008