Options

[Miniphalla] Phallout II (MUTANT VICTORY)

• Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Arghhh, don't want to kill RU, but don't want to kill Gumpyyyyyy noooo.

Anyone want to throw up a vote count?

It looks like Warban and MundaneSoul are in the line-up for the noose.

I've got a bad feeling about this though. I can feel it in my gut, and RU never gave me any antacids. Something's fishy about how he tried to call out Gumpy based on fluffy pink narrations.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    For the record, I tried to make it clear that I was voting for Gumpy DESPITE the narration fluff, not because of it. I voted for Gumpy for claiming to be a special without backing it up, and that the seer's death was awefully convenient for a bad guy pretending to be a special. The fact that he was mentionned in the narration was just really, really weird based on my suspicions, and I wanted to impress the fact that I was aware that the narration is just fluff.

We know he's not the seer, and I know he's not the guardian, and if he were, they why the hell would he out himself. And he won't admit to being a Vig. So what does that leave?

In any case !Warban for potential self-preservation.

Romantic Undead on
    3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    We know he's not the seer, and I know he's not the guardian, and if he were, they why the hell would he out himself. And he won't admit to being a Vig. So what does that leave?

Mason.

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Thetheroo wrote: »
    Egos wrote: »
    Thetheroo wrote: »
    OooooOOOoo

And BWHAHAHAHA at the village.

As usual, fuck all y'all.

OoooooOooo

Hey I've never been against you, Roo. I even have a crush on the female cosplayer of your avatar :(

OoooOOOoo

I have a new one!

phoenix_revue.gif

OooooOOoo

Man that other chick was way hotter.

The ghoul looks over the two images and then turns to MundaneSoul

"That my friend, we can agree on."

Egos on
  • Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    B:L wrote: »
    Arghhh, don't want to kill RU, but don't want to kill Gumpyyyyyy noooo.

Anyone want to throw up a vote count?

It looks like Warban and MundaneSoul are in the line-up for the noose.

I've got a bad feeling about this though. I can feel it in my gut, and RU never gave me any antacids. Something's fishy about how he tried to call out Gumpy based on fluffy pink narrations.

Why the hell am i up for the noose? Your gut feeling are wrong in this one. If Grumpy is a mason then fine, vote for me or someone else.

Sorry Prettiest Princess your Mafia is in another a Castle. Preferably one which blends into the background.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    "Well certainly this settlement needs someone of !Romantic Undead's skills, but is kicking my ol' friend warban out of town the way to go or does it just have to be somebody because we're low on rations and what-not?"

Gulliver looks around confused, the old man wasn't much of a social butterfly and was less privy to information the more lovely folk may have.

Egos on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    !JasonTodd For lack of input yesterday and today

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Gulliver looks around nervously scratching the back of his head, he points into the crowd

"Hey you there! Whats the current count?"

Several people turn around unsure of who specifically the deteriorating ghoul was referring to.

Egos on
  • Options
    VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    (ooc: So is Gumpy and RU good or bad?

Ugh, I'm so confused.

Also, I'll roleplay in a few minutes, when I get enough time. This is roleplaying gold! =) )

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Ah stuff it.....

!Warban All aboard the save Romantic Undead from the day vote Express.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    "Thats very honorable of you, Mr. !Warban". Here have one on the house."

The ghoul ducks beneath the bar counter and pulls out a bottle of Gamma Gulp Beer and hands it off to warban.

"I'm sorry to see you go kid."

Egos on
  • Options
    JustPlainPavekJustPlainPavek Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Is there a count? My vote for warban earlier wasn't really serious, but if it's between him and our Guardian for the noose, I'd rather save the latter.

JustPlainPavek on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Sorry Warban. It's nothing personal.

Romantic Undead on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    (ooc: I'm really sorry this happened to you again !Warban. I don't know why it keeps happening... you seem to always be in the wrong place at the wrong time for these critical "can't vote off the good guys" votes.)

VThornheart on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Is there a count? My vote for warban earlier wasn't really serious, but if it's between him and our Guardian for the noose, I'd rather save the latter.

I'm the closest thing you have to a second vote at this moment unless people can agree on another target.
    If we don't have another guard we are up shit creek anyway, I don't want to be the one who has to put this network back together.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    JustPlainPavekJustPlainPavek Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    warban wrote: »

I'm the closest thing you have to a second vote at this moment unless people can agree on another target.
    If we don't have another guard we are up shit creek anyway, I don't want to be the one who has to put this network back together.

Fair enough. !warban it is then.

JustPlainPavek on
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    You're a good man Warban.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    !Warban is better than a guard.

crimsoncoyote on
  • Options
    Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Ok I'm cool with that

!Gumpy

!Warban

Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    (Finally, Roleplay time!)

Vendal awoke just before dawn, sitting up hurredly, beads of sweat dripping down his forehead.

He could already hear the chaos in the village square. He sprang to his feet, and jumped into his clothes. As he ran out the door, he grabbed the still unpolished rod that he had been working on for the past two days, and secured it onto his belt.

The rod was straight, and approximately twelve inches in length. A haft sprang out from it about four inches up: a second rod of equal girth but much shorter length, that bent immediately up to make a second prong which ran parallel to the main rod. As Vendal secured it to his belt, he held it by the four-inch end before the start of the prong.

As he approached the crowd, he saw the outstretched hand of JPants, limp and lifeless on the ground.

"No, not again... this is like a nightmare!" Vendal said, and rushed over to his old friend. JPants' face was stiff, lifeless, and his blank stare reminded him of the last living memory he had of his father. Kneeling over, Vendal brushed his hand down JPants' face, closing his eyelids one last time.

"Who would do such a thing to such a peaceful man? Who would do such a terrible thing?" He looked up, asking the crowd. "One of you has murdered him! What is happening to this town?"

Romantic Undead came forward, bracing himself on his cane. "You foolish boy. Can't you see we're under attack? It's mutants what did this." He lifted his cane to point to the large and heavy bruise marks. "You cannot deny that this was done by someone... something... that is not one of us."

He looked at the faces in the crowd. So many of them looked familiar. If anyone of ill intent had infiltrated the town, it must have been years ago... someone pretending to be his friend all along. Such a concept was hard for Vendal to bear. "So... who did it? And why?"

RU shook his head and frowned. "I don't know who... and I certainly couldn't say why."

The town robot, Gumpy, rolled forward. "Humans! Fear not, I will help to solve this mystery."

The old man, fearful of technology as most old men are, rapped the mechanical creature with his cane. "Hey, hey! Who's to say you didn't do this? Eh? EH?"

The robot's arms flailed. "Does not compute! You are the doer of evil!"

At that, the crowd began to erupt into accusations. Vendal stood, confused, and utterly unsure of what to do as he watched the people he had grown up with call for each others' deaths.

VThornheart on
  • Options
    MundaneSoulMundaneSoul fight fighter Daehan MingukRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    !Warban, I suppose.

Wouldn't it suck if RU was bluffing? :lol:

MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    I think if he was lyin', the actual guardian would most likely have stepped in by now to ol' Gumpy to correct him, perhaps.

!vote Warban

Obbi on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    !Warban, I suppose.

Wouldn't it suck if RU was bluffing? :lol:

Abandon all hope, He who enter. (Without seer)

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    (ooc: Of the three Phallas I've played thus far, two of them have started day 1 with the seer being killed... is that a frequent occurance? =) )

VThornheart on
  • Options
    Jason ToddJason Todd Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    forgot i was in this

!warban, it looks like it's your time to die

Jason Todd on
    filefile.jpg
  • Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Vote is... closed?

[edit] Yes, closed.

Rend on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    (Roleplay time!)

As dusk fell, Vendal sat on his bramin-skin cot and looked out the crudely cut hole of his corrugated metal shack, wondering what would happen in the day to come... and whether more of his friends would fall prey to the mysterious force that had invaded their town.

As he contemplated, he began to wrap a bright red cotton cord around the base of his pronged weapon, slowly forming a grip as it wrapped, again and again, around the four-inch handle that naturally emerged from the spot below the prong's connection point. When the wrapping was complete, he grasped the grip in his left hand and twisted the weapon quickly.

He was surprised at how well balanced it was. The Jitte was a weapon for a more primitive time... a time when men fought with swords instead of guns, and on horseback instead of in war machines. But at dusk, whenever his father came to tell him a story, it was always of the ancient samurai, and of the enforcers of law who kept the rogue samurai in line... and the Jitte was their sword-breaking sidearm of choice.

Vendal had always wanted to create one, and now that he held it - forged of his own creation - in his hand, he wondered if he might already find need to use it.

Unlike last night, Vendal was not ready to fall asleep. He crouched on his bed, jitte in hand, waiting to see if anyone might come for him in the dead of night...

VThornheart on
  • Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    edited September 2008

Romantic Undead had given himself up to the crowd, accepted his fate. The tossed-aside cigar was still burning, its asg fluttering. wisping in the wind.

But nobody approached. Not a soul. He opened his eyes once more, looking with a small scowl over the crowd, whom he fully expected to be tearing him limb from limb at the very moment. But all he saw was guilt.

Guilt was something Romantic Undead saw much of, in the wasteland, or at least in Broken Phalliston. He always thought to himself that it was the one last hope for humanity, this place. Because people still felt guilty.

"Hey," Warban said, "you're right." But even as he said this, the crowd's blood lust was already rising again. People shouted.

"Rend isn't coming back just because he's a doctor!" Crimsoncoyote shouted. "Yeah, they've been betraying us! It was obviously an inside job!" B:L hollared out, his voice bellowing.

"We deserve our vengeance!"

The crowd descended upon Romantic Undead, fists flying, punching, kicking, when all of a sudden a voice was heard above the crowd. "NO!"

"Not him! If you're going to take anyone," Warban spoke up, "you're going to take me!"

And it was so. Just as the previous night, they strung up the noose, and by the time the sun set, Warban had achieved his martyrdom.

~

~

Once again, Romantic Undead led the investigation team consisting of Gumpy, VThornheart, Dr. Funkenstein, and Obbi. And once again, nothing incriminating was found.

"Durn' kid, always knew he was the most innocent of us." Obbi glanced at Romantic Undead. "Wond'r why he threw 'imself on the sword fer you?"

Dr. Funkenstein looked down, and away. This was the second time, and for the second time, it was a friend. A loyal one.

~
    ~

"We saw, ghoulish meatbag, that you tried to fight back. I think that is a very funny gesture. In response, I will reward you with quick death."

B:L looked up at the giant metal mutant and his lackeys. "You're not even worth the piss I'm about to use on you."

"Ahh, that's better."

B:L, as it turns out, would not be forgiven for this transgression.

~
    ~

In the morning, the bodies of B:L and Mundanesoul were found. B:L had quite apparently been burnt, bruised, maimed, cut, and attacked with a pulse grenade. Almost enough to kill a robot hing in ONE HIT, if thrown by the proper God-Emperor.

Mundanesoul had simply been shot, once, in the eye. The damage had taken out most of the side of his torso, killing him instantly.

On his dead, motionless body, they found a flask, simple and blue, with a circle and yellow numbers on it:

Results:

Warban - Ghoul - Hanged
    B:L - Ghoul - Killed by mutants
    Mundanesoul - Ghoul - Killed by the Descendant of the Vault Dweller

Rend on
  • Options
    MundaneSoulMundaneSoul fight fighter Daehan MingukRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    ooooOOOOOoooOOOo

Man, I told you guys I'm never evil.

ooOOOOoooOOOoooo

MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    I hope the lack of mutant kills was a block, Good luck village.
    OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Thanks for your sacrifice, Warban, I hope to make it pay off.

Romantic Undead on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    At night, when Vendal heard the chants of an angry crowd once more, Vendal walked calmly to the village square. There he saw Warban dragged toward the noose to be hanged.

He knew that there was nothing he could do. When a villager came forward to see if he had any complaints, Vendal could only lower his head.

After several moments that Vendal could not bear to watch, it was over.

"Warban, my friend. I will always remember you for the sacrifice you made." Vendal said as he approached the hanging corpse with tear-filled eyes.

He looked at the crowd. "Have you gotten what you wanted yet, you ravenous fiends? Cut him down, right now." He stared at Gumpy, his furrowed brow both angry and determined.

Two ghouls came forward and cut Warban down, and Vendal hoisted his limp corpse on his back. "You there. I'm burying this man on the honored hillside, where the daylight first breaks. Go and fetch shovels, and then follow me."

Slowly, Vendal carried the body of his old friend to the hillside, followed by a procession of remorseful townspeople. Today they would bury their dead: and tonight he knew another victim would come. Their lives would never be the same, if they lived at all.

VThornheart on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    :^:

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Well shit

Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Hmm, not much post-event discussion tonight. Went home had dinner, only two posts since then. =)

VThornheart on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I'll be back...

...for Duke Nukem FoOOOooOOooOrever.

:^:

• Options
    Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    B:L is never coming back. :(

Well, normally at this point I'd start arguing with either RU or Gumpy that the only thing we have to go on is their word that they aren't evil, and, in fact, had an innocent killed in their stead. That got me killed in PORD though, so I'm not even going to go there.

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Look I didn't want an innocent to die, but someone has to, and I didn't think it would be in anyone's best interest for me to die just yet.

If it makes anyone feel better, I am in touch with the Vigilante who has decided to trust me and proved himself last night. So, for what that's worth, we have a sort of network started.

Is Gumpy a mason? I don't know. I do know he hasn't been around since I revealed so I'd like to hear from him before making any more decisions for now.

Romantic Undead on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    ooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo
    FYI Grumpy lives in a really weird time zone. He should be on later.
    ooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    No, you are a nice person, and people say good things about you.

In all seriousness though I would have expected Gumpy to be the vig, since he called for guardian/seer. I suppose he could be a mason, but that's a lot to risk for the guard/seer for just being a mason.

Mysteriouser and mysteriouser.

Unearthly Stew on