Options

ROUND TWO: FIGHT C: RESULTS

1235»

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Spectre-x wrote:
    He's the greatest tactician in both the JLA and the Avengers combined.

You might be trying to say that Cap is the best tactician in DC and Marvel combined, but I think that Jon might be just as good, since he seems to have more experience coordinating a larger number of supers.

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Fencingsax wrote:
    Spectre-x wrote:

You might be trying to say that Cap is the best tactician in DC and Marvel combined, but I think that Jon might be just as good, since he seems to have more experience coordinating a larger number of supers.

No, read JLA/Avengers. Captain America coordinates the final attack on Krona because he's the best tactician there, and J'onn relays his orders.

But being the best tactician in DC and Marvel, yeah, that's true. Easily.

Spectre-x on
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Spectre-x wrote:
    Fencingsax wrote:
    Spectre-x wrote:

No, read JLA/Avengers. Captain America coordinates the final attack on Krona because he's the best tactician there, and J'onn relays his orders.

Crap, that's what happened. Forgot.

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited October 2006
    that's why batman is better than captain america
    captain america has to use a shield to block bullets
    batman takes them like a man

/terrorbyte

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    Bad KarmaBad Karma Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Now you folks are just trying to egg him on. We'll get this thread locked for awhile too.

Bad Karma on
    Xbox Live: Ornery Rooster
    PSN: OrneryRooster
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited October 2006
    Furu wrote:
    Now you folks are just trying to egg him on. We'll get this thread locked for awhile too.

:roll:

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Keith wrote:
    Furu wrote:

:roll:

:^: :^: :^: :^:

Bad Karma on
  • Options
    Adaemus1sfAdaemus1sf Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    *Changes his name and leaves North America forever in hopes of avoiding the Captain America fanboy's wrath*

I'm just saying he isn't bullet proof. And no matter how strong or fast or tough your shield is eventually a bullet will find its way into him.

But then this is comic book land. I retract my statement!
    I'll just toss this in here. In the current Captain America run he says he can dodge bullets and get the shield to block them because he can see them travel through the air, thanks to the serum. Apparently it also gave him maximum human eyesight, and that eyesight is pretty damn impressive.

Adaemus1sf on
  • Options
    TerrorbyteTerrorbyte __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2006
    Keith wrote:
    that's why batman is better than captain america
    captain america has to use a shield to block bullets
    batman takes them like a man

/terrorbyte

Holy LOLs.

Terrorbyte on
  • Options
    The Muffin ManThe Muffin Man Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Terrorbyte wrote:
    Geebs wrote:
    I'm not entirely sure how Cap could beat anyone here, actually.

By the top spot for Cap explanations in the vote thread, it's because he's a "master tactician". All the posts mentioning this fail to mention that Wonder Woman is also a "master tactician".

Does it piss you off?

Yeah, that's why he won.

The Muffin Man on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Terrorbyte wrote:
    Geebs wrote:

By the top spot for Cap explanations in the vote thread, it's because he's a "master tactician". All the posts mentioning this fail to mention that Wonder Woman is also a "master tactician".

Does it piss you off?

Yeah, that's why he won.

Oh, it doesn't piss me off at all. I mean, if Captain America had beaten Wonder Woman, I might've been a tad bit ripshit. But, thankfully, this thread was filled with dudes making sense and understanding all the characters, unlike the fanboy splooge job of Fight D.

By the way, this is the second consecutive time you've tried to troll me in the past 15 minutes. How long are you going to do this before you realize that you're kind of awful at it?

Terrorbyte on
  • Options
    Mai-KeroMai-Kero Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Terrorbyte wrote:
    Terrorbyte wrote:
    Geebs wrote:

Does it piss you off?

Yeah, that's why he won.

Oh, it doesn't piss me off at all. I mean, if Captain America had beaten Wonder Woman, I might've been a tad bit ripshit. But, thankfully, this thread was filled with dudes making sense and understanding all the characters, unlike the fanboy splooge job of Fight D.

By the way, this is the second consecutive time you've tried to troll me in the past 15 minutes. How long are you going to do this before you realize that you're kind of awful at it?

Shut the fuck up.

Mai-Kero on
  • Options
    The Muffin ManThe Muffin Man Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Mai-Kero wrote:
    Terrorbyte wrote:
    Terrorbyte wrote:
    Geebs wrote:

Does it piss you off?

Yeah, that's why he won.

Shut the fuck up.

<3

The Muffin Man on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Mai-Kero wrote:
    Terrorbyte wrote:
    Terrorbyte wrote:
    Geebs wrote:

Does it piss you off?

Yeah, that's why he won.

Shut the fuck up.

No.

Terrorbyte on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    unclesam2.jpg

(plural)

Bad Karma on
  • Options
    Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    There is no way that Judge Dredd could have taken out Uncle Sam.

Sam's fucking bulletproof.

Spectre-x on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Spectre-x wrote:
    There is no way that Judge Dredd could have taken out Uncle Sam.

Sam's fucking bulletproof.

Thank you

Bad Karma on