As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[OOC]Star Wars: Wolves in Sheeps Clothing

2»

• Options
    fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Delro post your droid in here we need an astrogator ;o

My character (Scout 2 Scoundrel 2 Soldier 1) has 7 skills and has solid combat options (though specialized in short range & melee fighting). In saga it's pretty hard to be extraordinarily bad at combat, and everybody has pretty good skills.

fadingathedges on
  • Options
    delrolanddelroland Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Bleep. Bleep boop wheeeer!

Blammo.

Backstory: RX6-B7, or "Rexby", is a prototype of the upcoming, as-of-yet-unrevealed Industrial Automaton R6-series of astromech droid. In response to the dismal failure of the R5-series, Industrial Automaton was working secretly on a new, updated version of the workhorse R2 units of the past. After Rexby's testing cycle, the droid was earmarked for recycling and placed on a shipping barge headed to the Outer Rim.

Enroute, the freighter came under attack by pirates who found the deactivated droid and "liberated" it from its fate. Initialy ecstatic about their acquisition, the pirates immediately put the astromech droid to work. Rexby, dissatisfied with the cruel and unethical nature of its new masters, pretended to be malfunctioning and incompetent, taking every opportunity to sabotage the pirates' various enterprises. Furious with the droid's stubborness, but unwilling to simply blast such a fine piece of tech into dust, the pirates cut their losses and sold Rexby at the next port.

Since then, the intrepid droid has bounced from master to master, each time serving for a while before "malfunctioning" and moving on to the next. Recently picked up by a Wookie tech and his companions, Rexby eagerly waits to see what the future will bring.

delroland on
    EVE: Online - the most fun you will ever have not playing a game.
    "Go up, thou bald head." -2 Kings 2:23
  • Options
    Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    So, I'm not allowed to be formally trained in the force... can I be informally trained in it?

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    just name your character visas and get on with it, kakos.

INeedNoSalt on
  • Options
    MaximusMaximus Engineer of the Harbinger Engine RoomRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    My guy seems to be Support with a small amount of combat.

Maximus on
  • Options
    DajianDajian Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    So, when are we thinking this thing will get off the ground?

As far as Daxon's connection to the ship I am thinking he was hired on as a merc and decided he liked you guys enough to stick around. That and the credits ;)

Dajian on
  • Options
    fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Talk to me Goose!

fadingathedges on
  • Options
    delrolanddelroland Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    delroland on
    EVE: Online - the most fun you will ever have not playing a game.
    "Go up, thou bald head." -2 Kings 2:23