Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Phalla]TV Tropes: Epilogue: Checkmate

1235789

Posts

  • ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Frosteey wrote: »
    Zandracon wrote: »
    Also, Plotonium isn't delaying you?

    Don't try to displace the blame you so rightfully deserve.

    It isn't whiny I was just making a suggestion.

    Zandracon on
  • DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    If Frosteey is all knowing, and seems to place animosity towards TehSpectre and Zandracon, wouldn't it be safe to assume they are working against our goals?

    DeShadowC on
  • FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Zandracon wrote: »
    Frosteey wrote: »
    Zandracon wrote: »
    Also, Plotonium isn't delaying you?

    Don't try to displace the blame you so rightfully deserve.

    It isn't whiny I was just making a suggestion.

    A bad one. Poorly reasoned out, shortsighted, and whiny.

    Super whiny.

    ---
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    If Frosteey is all knowing, and seems to place animosity towards TehSpectre and Zandracon, wouldn't it be safe to assume they are working against our goals?

    Caligulas usually aren't.

    Frosteey on
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre @PixelateJake on TwitterRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    If Frosteey is all knowing, and seems to place animosity towards TehSpectre and Zandracon, wouldn't it be safe to assume they are working against our goals?

    Yes, because the host will tell you who the evilfolks are!

    It all makes sense.

    TehSpectre on
    Sloth_Sig.png
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Just wow.

    I'm heart broken now that I know that Frosty likes Geass, Plutonium wants to be gay raped, and Zandracon is whiny.

    So who is going to rape my mom?

    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    If Frosteey is all knowing, and seems to place animosity towards TehSpectre and Zandracon, wouldn't it be safe to assume they are working against our goals?

    Yes, because the host will tell you who the evilfolks are!

    It could be reverse psychology. What can I say I'm bored at almost 1am.

    DeShadowC on
  • ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Frosteey wrote: »
    Zandracon wrote: »
    Frosteey wrote: »
    Zandracon wrote: »
    Also, Plotonium isn't delaying you?

    Don't try to displace the blame you so rightfully deserve.

    It isn't whiny I was just making a suggestion.

    A bad one. Poorly reasoned out, shortsighted, and whiny.

    Super whiny.
    Hrm. Maybe you're right. I haven't slept since yesterday, maybe sleep deprivation is getting the better of me.

    Zandracon on
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre @PixelateJake on TwitterRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    If Frosteey is all knowing, and seems to place animosity towards TehSpectre and Zandracon, wouldn't it be safe to assume they are working against our goals?

    Yes, because the host will tell you who the evilfolks are!

    It could be reverse psychology. What can I say I'm bored at almost 1am.

    Except that would be influencing the game.

    TehSpectre on
    Sloth_Sig.png
  • FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Frosteey wrote: »
    I should be able to get out initial alignment PMs by midnight so that you know who you're working with and what your win condition is, so voting can begin. Learning what your power is might not come until the wee hours of the morning, though.

    Hey, if you're a bad guy who received a PM stating only that you're a bad guy working with X people, guess which one you got!

    Go on, guess.

    Frosteey on
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Frosteey wrote: »
    I'd just like you all to know that the attention I need to direct to whiny statements such as those from TehSpectre and Zandracon are pushing back my timetable for getting actual role PMs out by hours.

    Well I know who the first two I'm targeting are.

    Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Frosteey wrote: »
    Frosteey wrote: »
    I should be able to get out initial alignment PMs by midnight so that you know who you're working with and what your win condition is, so voting can begin. Learning what your power is might not come until the wee hours of the morning, though.

    Hey, if you're a bad guy who received a PM stating only that you're a bad guy working with X people, guess which one you got!

    Go on, guess.

    Villager!

    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    But, but, I have no PMs. None. Nobody likes me. Or hates me. No PMs since I've joined PA :(

    Except when I was infracted.

    But I need sleep. I think. Whatever.

    Zandracon on
  • DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    If Frosteey is all knowing, and seems to place animosity towards TehSpectre and Zandracon, wouldn't it be safe to assume they are working against our goals?

    Yes, because the host will tell you who the evilfolks are!

    It could be reverse psychology. What can I say I'm bored at almost 1am.

    Except that would be influencing the game.

    Humans can't help but to influence events whether consciously or not. You're just sad I've figured you out.

    DeShadowC on
  • DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Zandracon wrote: »
    But, but, I have no PMs. None. Nobody likes me. Or hates me. No PMs since I've joined PA :(

    Except when I was infracted.

    When I got my infraction I was excited that I had gotten a PM. Then curious why it was one from Tube. Then sad I was being punished for following the bandwagon.

    DeShadowC on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit I'm a good person yes it's trueRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Evil or not, TehSpectre is being an annoying bastard.

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre @PixelateJake on TwitterRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    If Frosteey is all knowing, and seems to place animosity towards TehSpectre and Zandracon, wouldn't it be safe to assume they are working against our goals?

    Yes, because the host will tell you who the evilfolks are!

    It could be reverse psychology. What can I say I'm bored at almost 1am.

    Except that would be influencing the game.

    Humans can't help but to influence events whether consciously or not. You're just sad I've figured you out.

    what

    Elly, tell me more about me.

    TehSpectre on
    Sloth_Sig.png
  • FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Nah...

    Special event incoming...

    Frosteey on
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre @PixelateJake on TwitterRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    You're just making this up as you go along, aren't you?

    TehSpectre on
    Sloth_Sig.png
  • DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Do Phallas remind anyone else of the Salem witch trials?


    Probably is TehSpectre

    DeShadowC on
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    Do Phallas remind anyone else of the Salem witch trials?


    Probably is TehSpectre

    Do we need to find a duck?

    enlightenedbum on
    Herbert Hoover got 40% of the vote in 1932. Friendly reminder.
    Warren 2020
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Elldren wrote: »
    Evil or not, TehSpectre is being an annoying bastard.

    Really?

    I know he is an annoying bastard, but he hasn't reached my limit yet.


    BTW - Where is my role Frosteey?

    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Battle Arena Phalla: The Rule of Cool

    You may enter into this competition by describing your own personal fighting technique/special moves/awesome weaponry/tactics in Medium Turquoise.

    The winner of the tournament will be determined by a battle of coolness, and will receive a reward of some kind.

    The losers may or may not be punished to some degree.

    Frosteey on
  • visiblehowlvisiblehowl He/Him Neutron Nerd Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    This phalla is silly.

    You're silly, Frosteey, and you should feel silly.

    visiblehowl on
    vxsHp3F.gif
    I die evry tiem in Sekiro on Twitch
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    You're just making this up as you go along, aren't you?

    You say that like it's a bad thing.

    MT? Yes.

    cj iwakura on
    9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre @PixelateJake on TwitterRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    You're just making this up as you go along, aren't you?

    You say that like it's a bad thing.

    MT? Yes.

    Funny thing about inflection over the nets.

    TehSpectre on
    Sloth_Sig.png
  • FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    This phalla is silly.

    You're silly, Frosteey, and you should feel silly.

    Why?

    Frosteey on
  • MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Yes

    That's how you rule the cool? Seems kind of empty to me. I think I'll quote my submission to the second Phashion Phalla and let it speak for itself:

    MrBlarney wrote:
    PA-ProjectPhashion-Round2-MrBlarney.png

    Sealed / Shikai Form: Chinese Jian. The traditional Chinese double-edged sword is modest in form, but deceivingly keen in function. The flexible blade deflects blows from weapons heavier than can be expected, snaking past opponents' armor to pierce vital points. In the Shikai form, the jian seems to take a life of its own, subtly dancing and weaving, to fool any opponents who wish to face off against it.

    Bankai Form: Battle-Suanpan "Subtracter of Men". In the Bankai form, the weapon becomes a heavy bludgeoning device capable of cracking even the hardest defenses. The metal beads on the flat side of the weapon are sharpened to a razor edge, slicing up unprotected body parts. The Subtracter is not a subtle weapon, but a sturdy and vicious tool of destruction.

    Yep, beating people to death with a giant abacus. I don't think I need to say more.

    MrBlarney on
    chirisigtext.png
  • visiblehowlvisiblehowl He/Him Neutron Nerd Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Frosteey wrote: »
    This phalla is silly.

    You're silly, Frosteey, and you should feel silly.

    Why?

    Because.

    I mean, that's not a complaint. Just an observation.

    visiblehowl on
    vxsHp3F.gif
    I die evry tiem in Sekiro on Twitch
  • duraxdurax Who watches the watchdogs? Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    With the Battle Arena centered on the Rule of Cool, are challenges issued individually?
    Is it one big battle royale?

    durax on
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Yes

    That's how you rule the cool? Seems kind of empty to me. I think I'll quote my submission to the second Phashion Phalla and let it speak for itself:

    *snip*

    This entry is just so Blarney, I think it loses cool points.

    enlightenedbum on
    Herbert Hoover got 40% of the vote in 1932. Friendly reminder.
    Warren 2020
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I am so lost right now.

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I am so lost right now.

    I'm reasonably certain that's the idea? Or I'm fucked too.

    enlightenedbum on
    Herbert Hoover got 40% of the vote in 1932. Friendly reminder.
    Warren 2020
  • MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Yes

    That's how you rule the cool? Seems kind of empty to me. I think I'll quote my submission to the second Phashion Phalla and let it speak for itself:

    *snip*

    This entry is just so Blarney, I think it loses cool points.

    Something tells me that you want to meet my battle-suanpan up close and personal!

    MrBlarney on
    chirisigtext.png
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I am so lost right now.

    I have a map, but it's in braille.

    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Being that Fumiko here comes from a shmup, I hereby declare her innate talent for More Dakka.

    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MoreDakka
    The more you try to kill her, the stronger she becomes.


    The earlier post didn't count.

    At least I don't think so.

    cj iwakura on
    9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    So I gots to make my own cool fighting style? Aw man.

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS
    edited September 2008
    What in the hell is going on here

    Medopine on
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre @PixelateJake on TwitterRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    You don't have to.

    TehSpectre on
    Sloth_Sig.png
  • FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    You do not have to enter the competition if you're a big coward.

    Frosteey on
  • FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    durax wrote: »
    With the Battle Arena centered on the Rule of Cool, are challenges issued individually?
    Is it one big battle royale?

    There can be only one.

    Frosteey on
Sign In or Register to comment.